Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,499 members, 7,964,972 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 05:36 AM

APC To Sanction Amosun, Okorocha Waits For Go-ahead From Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC To Sanction Amosun, Okorocha Waits For Go-ahead From Buhari (15513 Views)

Mbaka Waits In Vain As DSS Fails To Show Up With Summons / Governor Ambode Waits For Code Of Conduct After The Intervention Of Osinbajo & O / Results From Buhari's Daura Polling Unit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC To Sanction Amosun, Okorocha Waits For Go-ahead From Buhari by godfatherx: 2:51pm On Dec 09, 2018
Touch Amosun and dig APC's grave in Ogun State
Re: APC To Sanction Amosun, Okorocha Waits For Go-ahead From Buhari by sindan: 2:54pm On Dec 09, 2018
To whoever is reading this right now thank you for being you, you are beautifull in and out. I believe in you and i know you will attain your goal in life someday, continue to be the best person that you can be. Thank you kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: APC To Sanction Amosun, Okorocha Waits For Go-ahead From Buhari by honestivo(m): 2:57pm On Dec 09, 2018
I think the party should focus more on how to win next year election, that's the important thing now expect they ve strategize plan to rig .
Re: APC To Sanction Amosun, Okorocha Waits For Go-ahead From Buhari by discusant: 3:00pm On Dec 09, 2018
Amosun is fighting Tinubu dynasty.

Okorocha no get head, only excess greed which is making him fight to succeed himself to consolidate his loots from his state.

1 Like

Re: APC To Sanction Amosun, Okorocha Waits For Go-ahead From Buhari by sweerychick(f): 3:04pm On Dec 09, 2018
Godsend1:
[left][/left]
just look at kids I share nairaland with undecided
Re: APC To Sanction Amosun, Okorocha Waits For Go-ahead From Buhari by kikake: 3:18pm On Dec 09, 2018
Rochas Okorocha personalty relegated himself from politics
Because of his grudges against some people in his Orlu area where he received the highest number of votes to become governor, he denied any meaningful development infrastructure to the area, because of his interest in his private university in his village, he stifled the University teaching hospital in Orlu. He destroyed the zonal sports stadium in Orlu, even scrapped many kilometers of roads in the area, destroyed power supply systems as he was dualizing a road that led to his private university.
Re: APC To Sanction Amosun, Okorocha Waits For Go-ahead From Buhari by notoriousbabe: 3:26pm On Dec 09, 2018
Please be fast with it, I want to see how it plays out

1 Like

Re: APC To Sanction Amosun, Okorocha Waits For Go-ahead From Buhari by staytravel: 3:34pm On Dec 09, 2018
Sigh....
Re: APC To Sanction Amosun, Okorocha Waits For Go-ahead From Buhari by humberjade: 3:39pm On Dec 09, 2018
brexit:
TWO OF THEM SHOULD PLAY WITH CAUTION OR THEY WILL BE JAILED FOR CORRUPT PRACTICE IF PMB IS REELECTED NEXT YEAR

You mean Amosun?

I laugh
Re: APC To Sanction Amosun, Okorocha Waits For Go-ahead From Buhari by humberjade: 3:42pm On Dec 09, 2018
godfatherx:
Touch Amosun and dig APC's grave in Ogun State

Pls tell them oooo...That Oshiomole go sidon for Abuja dey let people deceive for Ogun...if care is not taken Oshiomole will destroy d party.
Re: APC To Sanction Amosun, Okorocha Waits For Go-ahead From Buhari by precious1967(m): 6:15pm On Dec 09, 2018
when ll Sai Baba starts his campaign?
Re: APC To Sanction Amosun, Okorocha Waits For Go-ahead From Buhari by kayusely70(m): 6:36pm On Dec 09, 2018
They should be severely sanctioned otherwise they would weaken the party's chances at the polls.
Re: APC To Sanction Amosun, Okorocha Waits For Go-ahead From Buhari by Lagosian29(m): 9:34am On Dec 14, 2018
kjfnewinfcr

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Crisis: Buhari's Silence Unacceptable, Party May Lose Edo- Sagay / Governorship Election: APC Campaigns In Edo North (Pictures) / Assasination Attempt On Wole Soyinka?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.