Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,399 members, 7,978,269 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 01:28 AM

"Silver And Gold Have I None" - Peter. "I Am Dangerously Wealthy" - Oyedepo. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Silver And Gold Have I None" - Peter. "I Am Dangerously Wealthy" - Oyedepo. (1879 Views)

10 Reasons Why Winners Chapel Is 'Dangerously' Wealthy / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo's Claim Of Being Dangerously Wealthy / 'I Am Dangerously Wealthy, I Am Rich' - Bishop Oyedepo Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Silver And Gold Have I None" - Peter. "I Am Dangerously Wealthy" - Oyedepo. by Nobody: 4:20am On Apr 04, 2019
jesusjnr2:
Is it part of the mammonic Prophet Oyedepo's ministry to buy wine for his siblings wedding?

But if Jesus was rich as Oyedepo, such wedding of that He was in attendance would not have lacked common wine for the guests to drink.

And if Jesus worshipped mammon and was so obsessed to enrich and accumulate wealth to Himself as Oyedepo is, while He was here on earth, He would have become the richest man of all time, because of the extent of the Spirit of God that was upon Him, which gave Him the ability to do such unprecedented mighty works.

But He wasn't a lover and worshipper of mammon as Oyedepo is, a lover and worshipper of God.

And Jesus wasn't an obsessive accumulator of wealth as Oyedepo is, but a obsessive distributor of wealth.

Hence it's not surprising that while Peter took after Jesus his Master and Menthor, Oyedepo has taken after his masters and menthors the Pharisees, for out of the abundance of a man's heart, the mouth speaks.

For if you go and see the extent of donations that took place when Peter led the church, you would see that Peter also had an opportunity to accumulate wealth as Oyedepo does, but yet "silver and gold he had none", while Oyedepo is "dangerously rich", and that explains in a sense the difference in that church and today's church, with respect to the orientation of her leaders, and hence the outcome of the church they lead.
See you. He became poor that we might be rich. That means He used to be rich, but became poor for a reason...that you and I might be rich. Having riches isn't bad but what is done with the riches. Oyedepo to my knowledge is an extremely generous person and I respect that about him.
Re: "Silver And Gold Have I None" - Peter. "I Am Dangerously Wealthy" - Oyedepo. by Nobody: 11:53am On Apr 04, 2019
CodeSapien:

See you. He became poor that we might be rich. That means He used to be rich, but became poor for a reason...that you and I might be rich. Having riches isn't bad but what is done with the riches. Oyedepo to my knowledge is an extremely generous person and I respect that about him.
It's well obvious, that this has absolutely nothing to do with Jesus or who He was, but just as a result of your obsession to justify the mammonic prophet, a blatant enemy of the poor and needy.

For first, it was Jesus was dangerously rich, now it's He became poor that we may be rich, you don't even consider it anything to speak lies against Jesus in the name of defending Oyedepo, to butress who your true master is.

So Jesus didn't become poor so that Peter who sacrificed everything for His name sake would become rich, but it's only Oyedepo who has more or less sacrificed nothing to that extent.

What a blind follower of the blind leader, both of whom shall soon fall into the ditch, if they don't repent.

It's well obvious where you got your mammonic traits from, so keep up with your defense of your mammonic mentor.

Re: "Silver And Gold Have I None" - Peter. "I Am Dangerously Wealthy" - Oyedepo. by Shyluck(m): 12:31pm On Apr 04, 2019
@Jesusjnr. Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. 1 The 5 vs 21. I was in Shiloh that day and bishop Oyedepo was responding to the allegation that he collects bribe from politicians. So he said God has blessed him so much and make him dangerously rich, and that he has never collected bribe from anyone. So it is good to find out the context of stuffs before forming conclusions.[/quote]

He is not a man of God. Men of God are not after vain property like private jets.
Re: "Silver And Gold Have I None" - Peter. "I Am Dangerously Wealthy" - Oyedepo. by Standing5(m): 1:28pm On Aug 01, 2019
Dangerously wealthy like Abraham. I feel Oyedepo.
Re: "Silver And Gold Have I None" - Peter. "I Am Dangerously Wealthy" - Oyedepo. by Nobody: 6:31pm On Aug 01, 2019
Standing5:
Or more like the dangerously wealthy covetous Pharisees!
Re: "Silver And Gold Have I None" - Peter. "I Am Dangerously Wealthy" - Oyedepo. by Nobody: 5:37am On Sep 05, 2019
Standing5:

jesusjnr:
Or more like the dangerously wealthy covetous Pharisees!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zsCvF1m9fSo

(1) (2) (Reply)

If Jesus Christ Is God, Who Spoke During His Baptism? / TB Joshua Prophecy On #EndSARS #SARSMustEnd / Is There Proof The Holy Spirit Has Left Jw.org

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.