Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,164 members, 7,946,943 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 10:00 AM

'To Realize A Mistake And Make Public Apology Is Divine'- Freeze Celebrates Bovi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'To Realize A Mistake And Make Public Apology Is Divine'- Freeze Celebrates Bovi (537 Views)

Daddy Freeze Celebrates His Son's 7th Birthday (Photos) / TasteBudz 41st Birthday: Daddy Freeze Celebrates His Woman As She Marks Birthday / Daddy Freeze Celebrates Benedicta Elechi, His Baby Mama Amid Tithe Drama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'To Realize A Mistake And Make Public Apology Is Divine'- Freeze Celebrates Bovi by Correctgist(f): 9:59am On Dec 09, 2018
Bovi has had to publicly apologise after he reacted to the clash between comedian Akpororo and Daddy Freeze over tithing.

His public apology has earned him the respect of many people including Daddy Freeze who wrote,
'good morning everyone. I want to celebrate Bovi today. What he did was immensely noble. To make a mistake is human, to realize the mistake and now make a public apology is divine'.
He added that,
'If he had called me one on one and apologized I would have had to forgive him, but the damage in the media would have lingered. By putting out a public statement, risking his reputation at it, he fixed it and I appreciate it. I learnt something from Bovi. If you make a mistake, sometimes an apology is not enough, you have to fix it'.

https://zenithnaija.com/to-realize-a-mistake-mnd-make-public-apology-is-divine-daddy-freeze-celebrates-bovi/

lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: 'To Realize A Mistake And Make Public Apology Is Divine'- Freeze Celebrates Bovi by jabor4Naija(m): 10:05am On Dec 09, 2018
WORD
Re: 'To Realize A Mistake And Make Public Apology Is Divine'- Freeze Celebrates Bovi by itspzpics(m): 2:43pm On Dec 09, 2018
Nice
Re: 'To Realize A Mistake And Make Public Apology Is Divine'- Freeze Celebrates Bovi by Tamarapetty(f): 3:18pm On Dec 09, 2018
Yenyenyenyen

(1) (Reply)

Bollywood! Priyanka Chopra Shares Loved Up Photos With Husband Online. Photos / Cardi B Forgives Her Husband (offset) / Tayo Sobola Rocks Beautiful Cleavage-baring Lace Style. See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.