Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,055 members, 7,942,812 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 05:31 PM

8 Indicators Atiku Has Lost 2019 Presidential Election - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 8 Indicators Atiku Has Lost 2019 Presidential Election (6620 Views)

Reno Omokri: PDP Lost 2019 Election Because SE Establishment Is VERY Anti-Obi / INEC Server Shows Buhari Lost 2019 Election - Atiku, PDP Claim / Biography Of Elishama Rosemary Ideh, Female 2019 Presidential Aspirant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Indicators Atiku Has Lost 2019 Presidential Election by oglalasioux(m): 3:41pm On Dec 09, 2018
Binikingdowm:
Igbo people killed the first north east president(tafawa balewa).

They killed Hausas, Muslims thousands of them in different states you think they'll forget?.

Nnnadi kanu can't do without insulting northerners and igbo leaders didn't even condemned him.

Igbos both online and offline are hostile and always belittle them..

Why would they leave a Yoruba and vote some one that hate them?

You want to play on collective guilt? A Delta Igbo man planned the coup that got the Prime Minister killed. It is regrettable and sad. We Igbos weren't there when it was planned and we've not killed any Hausa or Fulani talk more of thousands. Rather, it is the Igbo that is the primary target of killing since political crisis started in Nigeria in 1953.

I understand your jealousy for our prosperity even when we've not held power since 1966. You feel we should be exterminated. Well, you can only dream on. Nigeria will cease to exist one day but no one can remove the Igbo. You people should take all the power. We'll continue to dominate the Nigerian economy now till the joke called Nigeria is dissolved.
Re: 8 Indicators Atiku Has Lost 2019 Presidential Election by netpro(m): 3:46pm On Dec 09, 2018
There will be no Immunity for Atiku to cover himself. grin grin grin
Re: 8 Indicators Atiku Has Lost 2019 Presidential Election by kay4kay: 4:04pm On Dec 09, 2018
Binikingdowm:

They killed Hausas, Muslims thousands of them in different states you think they'll forget?.

Nnnadi kanu can't do without insulting northerners and igbo leaders didn't even condemned him.

Go and learn history and stop spewing rubbish

1 Like

Re: 8 Indicators Atiku Has Lost 2019 Presidential Election by Nobody: 4:04pm On Dec 09, 2018
@OP.

Good analysis and essentially accurate but you have to expect the children of hate to come gor you which I see they have already reading the responses.

What they fail to understand is that others don't feel the primordial hatred they do and are thus more likely to vote pragmatically. I personally think the election will be a walk iver for PMB as Akitu and Obi will only continue to lose popularity and traction.
Re: 8 Indicators Atiku Has Lost 2019 Presidential Election by ZombieTAMER: 4:07pm On Dec 09, 2018
Oshigun:

What has online polls, hosting Nigerians who have access to the net, ever predicted correctly in a nation like Nigeria where the most important voting bloc, i.e the poor and downtrodden, are not online? It ain't Rocket science buddy.

Online... Offline...
Buhari will lose..

Since you rejected an online poll

Can we try this offline then.. Or are you gonna run again with an excuse
Re: 8 Indicators Atiku Has Lost 2019 Presidential Election by BeautifulMind2: 4:08pm On Dec 09, 2018
shukuokukobambi:

The voter turnout in Anambra has never exceeded 23% while the north gets above 50%. Even Osun state gets 40% voter turnout so those figures will not help you and Atiku.

As for the SS, where I dey kampe, we no dey vote since the men with guns will start their shootouts from Thursday of every election. PDP always wrote results and thumbprint in the homes of party bigwigs e.g Senator Sekibo for Rivers in 2015. PDP has lost that ability for 2019
You most have read thread that shows states that recorded high percentage of rigging in 2015, in 2015 their was votes apathy in southeast, during election day, APC used bumb explosions in different areas in southeast to scare voters out, even at that, Southeast also recorded lowest in collection of PVC 52%, go through numbers of accredited voters, presidential election is different from governorship election
Below is 2015 Presidential election result

Re: 8 Indicators Atiku Has Lost 2019 Presidential Election by BeautifulMind2: 4:10pm On Dec 09, 2018
shukuokukobambi:

The voter turnout in Anambra has never exceeded 23% while the north gets above 50%. Even Osun state gets 40% voter turnout so those figures will not help you and Atiku.

As for the SS, where I dey kampe, we no dey vote since the men with guns will start their shootouts from Thursday of every election. PDP always wrote results and thumbprint in the homes of party bigwigs e.g Senator Sekibo for Rivers in 2015. PDP has lost that ability for 2019

Re: 8 Indicators Atiku Has Lost 2019 Presidential Election by ZombieTAMER: 4:10pm On Dec 09, 2018
patani:

Na wa o, Atiku's supporter are just dumb and stupid and you plainly proved this assertion.

Who is talking about ordinary traveling here. They say Atiku has a criminal and fraud case in the US and can not travel to the US since he will be incarcerated. You are busy talking about Buhari's sojourn..Half education is more dangerous than no education sha #toosad

Another illiterate like Buhari on the loose ....
Re: 8 Indicators Atiku Has Lost 2019 Presidential Election by Nobody: 4:11pm On Dec 09, 2018
ZombieTAMER:

Online... Offline...
Buhari will lose..

Since you rejected an online poll

Can we try this offline then.. Or are you gonna run again with an excuse

What sense are you making? How can we do this offline? You will carry a mic and go to the street and markets to sample vote choices and upload the video here?
Re: 8 Indicators Atiku Has Lost 2019 Presidential Election by Nobody: 4:17pm On Dec 09, 2018
ZombieTAMER:

You Atiku fans are just agberos who are needlessly uncouth always. Why insult the guy when the handlers of your messiah Atiku, specifically Doyin Okupe, bragged that Atiku will travel to the USA before the end of November only for Nigerians to discover Atiku was never given a US visa to begin with?

Did Saraki not boast that APC are jittery about Atiku's visit to the USA only for Nigerians tp note camp Atiku is built on a bed of lies, half-truths and scams? Why has Atiku not gone to the US despite assurance from the PDP he would have done so before end of November? What is the date today?
Re: 8 Indicators Atiku Has Lost 2019 Presidential Election by patani(m): 4:21pm On Dec 09, 2018
ZombieTAMER:

lol, I am an illiterate..But you are more or less a slowpoke....

Tell us what your savior Atiku want to do for Nigeria..The guy was in Sokoto with no clear cut campaign point other than, 'I am from here originally' gaffe
the same goof in Ilorin and Ibadan..You guys are just delusional and plain stupid...
i guess you belive your poverty was caused by Buhari...simply wait till your atiku wins and your woes get multiply...yeye!

1 Like

Re: 8 Indicators Atiku Has Lost 2019 Presidential Election by patani(m): 4:21pm On Dec 09, 2018
ZombieTAMER:

Tell us what your savior Atiku want to do for Nigeria..The guy was in Sokoto with no clear cut campaign point other than, 'I am from here originally' gaffe
the same goof in Ilorin and Ibadan..You guys are just delusional and plain stupid...
i guess you belive your poverty was caused by Buhari...simply wait till your atiku wins and your woes get multiply...yeye!

1 Like

Re: 8 Indicators Atiku Has Lost 2019 Presidential Election by shukuokukobambi: 4:22pm On Dec 09, 2018
BeautifulMind2:

You most have read thread that shows states that recorded high percentage of rigging in 2015, in 2015 their was votes apathy in southeast, during election day, APC used bumb explosions in different areas in southeast to scare voters out, even at that, Southeast also recorded lowest in collection of PVC 52%, go through numbers of accredited voters, presidential election is different from governorship election
Below is 2015 Presidential election result

On election day, GEJ before the whole world had his finger prints denied by the card reader and this forced Jega to order the use of incident forms so my dear, every state in the country used the same thing used in the north.

I'm sure you remember the Prof from Uniport that suddenly couldn't read the figures he himself collated in Rivers state? Very few sane humans went out to vote in Rivers state on March 28 2015 when even Amaechi, the gov, was threatened with bullets on national TV. The 1.4M votes for GEJ were simply magic ditto Akwa ibom and even Delta that took longer to send in it's results

2 Likes

Re: 8 Indicators Atiku Has Lost 2019 Presidential Election by BeautifulMind2: 4:28pm On Dec 09, 2018
shukuokukobambi:

On election day, GEJ before the whole world had his finger prints denied by the card reader and this forced Jega to order the use of incident forms so my dear, every state in the country used the same thing used in the north.

I'm sure you remember the Prof from Uniport that suddenly couldn't read the figures he himself collated in Rivers state? Very few sane humans went out to vote in Rivers state on March 28 2015 when even Amaechi, the gov, was threatened with bullets on national TV. The 1.4M votes for GEJ were simply magic ditto Akwa ibom and even Delta that took longer to send in it's results
I'm talk of southeast, southeast, southwest and north central recorded low rigging in 2015, Rivers, Delta and Akwa Ibom responded to high rigging going on then in Northwest and Northeast
Re: 8 Indicators Atiku Has Lost 2019 Presidential Election by ZombieTAMER: 5:00pm On Dec 09, 2018
Oshigun:

You Atiku fans are just agberos who are needlessly uncouth always. Why insult the guy when the handlers of your messiah Atiku, specifically Doyin Okupe, bragged that Atiku will travel to the USA before the end of November only for Nigerians to discover Atiku was never given a US visa to begin with?

Did Saraki not boast that APC are jittery about Atiku's visit to the USA only for Nigerians tp note camp Atiku is built on a bed of lies, half-truths and scams? Why has Atiku not gone to the US despite assurance from the PDP he would have done so before end of November? What is the date today?

So if he travels to America... He becomes a saint ?
Atiku like every other Nigerian politician is corrupt.. Going to America cannot change anything
Buhari has taken the nation backwards to the extent that a goat will do better than him in power

This election campaign must be issue based
No time to waste on zombie terrorists

patani:

Re: 8 Indicators Atiku Has Lost 2019 Presidential Election by otipoju(m): 5:23pm On Dec 09, 2018
Binikingdowm:
Edo should have been given pdp vice presidency to even think of winning, Edo man has more chance of dividing northern votes than Igbo can dream off..

Oba of Benin built the first mosque.
Many Hausa leaders are from Edo e.g mutala Mohammed.
No Edo has ever insulted any northerners.
The yorubas see Edo as a distant cousin, oduduwa factor can still play.

Pdp will be buried 2019 because I don't see how Edo and Yoruba will leave both party chairman (oyegun, oshiomole) and vice presidency(osibanjo) and vote an igbo candidate that always insult them.

Never

All these calculations are simply based on tribal sentiments...but the truth is that the hardship nigerians are experiencing knows no tribe and will be the determiner on that day of how people will vote.

1 Like

Re: 8 Indicators Atiku Has Lost 2019 Presidential Election by Yoshy: 5:23pm On Dec 09, 2018
Edodefender:
Igbo will never ever rule this country.. Edo man will rule 6 times before they dream of seeing vice presidency.

God bless oduduwa nation, God bless southern Nigeria.

Igbo and ijaw are on there own

Come when did Edo started joining issues with Igbos, who is this one?

Oyegun and Oshiomole dey deceive you abi, calm down, time will tell.
Re: 8 Indicators Atiku Has Lost 2019 Presidential Election by senatordave1(m): 5:30pm On Dec 09, 2018
deboysben:
Senatordave has come again with his archaic analysis that doesn't hold water.

This thread is not for boys
Re: 8 Indicators Atiku Has Lost 2019 Presidential Election by Modarun(m): 5:32pm On Dec 09, 2018
dotcodotuk:

Stop lumping SS in your madness. What do you know about SS
Brainless Zombie am from the South South you dunce. How dare you.
Re: 8 Indicators Atiku Has Lost 2019 Presidential Election by senatordave1(m): 5:37pm On Dec 09, 2018
BeautifulMind2:

I'm talk of southeast, southeast, southwest and north central recorded low rigging in 2015, Rivers, Delta and Akwa Ibom responded to high rigging going on then in Northwest and Northeast
Pdp usually inflates votes in ss/se.real turnout is never up to 30% but pdp inflates it to 70%.the card reader exposed this in 2015 and showed the true voting strength of the east.turnout will be lower in 2019.atiku has no chance.
Re: 8 Indicators Atiku Has Lost 2019 Presidential Election by senatordave1(m): 5:38pm On Dec 09, 2018
Modarun:

Brainless Zombie am from the South South you dunce. How dare you.
And many others here also.you can see a lot of buhari supporters here are from South south which gives you an idea of how votes will be shared that day

1 Like

Re: 8 Indicators Atiku Has Lost 2019 Presidential Election by patani(m): 5:41pm On Dec 09, 2018
ZombieTAMER:

So if he travels to America... He becomes a saint ?
Atiku like every other Nigerian politician is corrupt.. Going to America cannot change anything
Buhari has taken the nation backwards to the extent that a goat will do better than him in power

No time to waste on zombie terrorists

Traveling to America will make him clear the air on his money laundry case...His cohorts(Jeferson) are currently serving jail term, what is stopping him from answering his own case.

If you do not understand what we are saying here, I doubt your intelligence and will stop discussing with you henceforth.
Most of you do not realize that Nigeria's image is terrible outside Nigeria, you are simply adding salts to the wound by electing a corrupt individual Atiku..

If you dont understand what I am saying here, refer to the tweet below

1 Like

Re: 8 Indicators Atiku Has Lost 2019 Presidential Election by BeautifulMind2: 5:46pm On Dec 09, 2018
senatordave1:

And many others here also.you can see a lot of buhari supporters here are from South south which gives you an idea of how votes will be shared that day
You should be worry on west winging to PDP 2019, Osun is a case study, Tinubu has declined to lead APC during campaign because he is scared not to loss west to PDP grin

Below is aerial view of PDP rally in Ibadan

1 Share

Re: 8 Indicators Atiku Has Lost 2019 Presidential Election by RTSC: 5:48pm On Dec 09, 2018
nijabazaar:

God bless southern nigeria and yet u said Igbo and Ijaw are on their own. Are you taking a shot of Omo drip or what?
He insulted the real southerners while asking God to bless southern Nigeria.

Funny guy. He is A little bit deranged, but harmless.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8 Indicators Atiku Has Lost 2019 Presidential Election by RTSC: 5:52pm On Dec 09, 2018
As far as am concerned, the game is for 2023.

Buhari will probably win, not because he is the best, but he has a lot of entrenched support.

My concern is that the south east clinch it in 2023.

If the east gets the presidency under the apc in 2023, and still retain control in the pdp, it would be synonymous to a northern like hegemony.

A political master stroke. Beneficial bills would be passed at the speed of light.
Re: 8 Indicators Atiku Has Lost 2019 Presidential Election by deomelo: 5:59pm On Dec 09, 2018
ZombieTAMER:

Nobody has traveled the world as a president like Buhari... Tell me how his sojourns has transformed the living conditions of Nigerians...

Not rubbish talks by zombies

Useless things everywhere

Corruption, looting and stealing remains major issues in Nigeria so what part of Atiku not able to go to the US b because of corruption, money laundering, bribery and violation of the laws of the US is not issue based.

Atiku is , a global bribe taker, a money laundering and voracious looter.

ipob zombie calling other people zombie.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Indicators Atiku Has Lost 2019 Presidential Election by reality1010: 6:05pm On Dec 09, 2018
netpro:
Here are the top 8 indicators that Atiku Abubakar the Presidential candidate of the PDP has already lost the 2019 Presidential election to President Mohammadu Buhari.

1. The DubaiPlan Was A Flop
Atiku landed from Dubai where he spent sometime with both local and foreign consultants including members of his Campaign Team crafting the document dobbed the AtikuPlan. PDP members were in high spirit and Nigerians sat back to be mesmerized, only for the Plan to end up being a failure. To start with, it was mainly about Selling most of the major National assets. Nigerians expect Power to return to the South in 2023, but Atiku landed from Dubai with a 6-years Plan. Figures were greatly exaggerated in the document. The Plan had nothing exciting, unique or exceptional - just the same old stuff. No new ideas in it.

2. Poor Handling Of The VP Pick
The regions for Atiku to pick a VP were obvious - it was either SW in order to slug it out with Buhari head long or SE if he wants to consolidate his base. SW already had the VP in the bag, so Atiku going for SE was a better option and everyone knew. But Atiku still messed that up - stakeholder were not carried along, party leadership barely had a say and to make matter worse, Atiku went solo - they all heard it in the News like everyone else. Guideline was not followed. The VP choice was not jointly unveiled. Needless to say there is suspicion and apprehension in the camp. Atiku has low rating on Trust, this does not help either.

3. No Excitement From Atiku Camp
Most fans and supporters rally around Atiku expecting that money will be shared and any time that does not happen disappointment sets in. Unlike President Buhari. Majority of Buhari's supporters already know he doesn't spray money. In fact everyone will be astonished if Buhari throws a penny. Has never done that. That is why he is loved. That is who he is. Yet has millions of supporters. The same can't be said about Atiku.

4. Inability To Split The Northern Votes By Half
If Atiku Abubakar gets anything less than 50% of the Northern Votes, the has lost the election. And from all permutations and analysis that seems impossible. President Buhari still enjoy majority of support from the Northern parts of Nigeria.

5. Buhari Is Making In-Road In Areas He Lost In 2015
The APC has made remarkable inroad to areas he lost in 2015. State like Ebonyi, Enugu, Anambra, Delta, Cross River, Akwa Ibom and Rivers are warming up to him. That implies more votes will be coming from the SE and SS than was achieved in 2015 and these are Atiku's current strongholds.

6. PDP Lack Federal Might And Power Of Incumbency - APC Has It
In many elections, these 2 factors have been tools for success in the hands of PDP. Opposition members were either restricted in Hotels, loyalty curried, results re-written, unused votes counted for the winner, oppositions party agents refused access, vote buying, thugs having free reign, etc were common occurance. Whether or not the APC will use these is to be seen, but one thing that is sure is that the PDP will not enjoy them for the first time since 1999.

7. 2023 Presidency Factor

One thing that is working against Atiku and will contribute to his defeat is the 2023 Factor. Those hoping to benefit from it are the SE and SW. Ironically, with Atiku playing his 6 years plan, voting for President Buhari is the only way the SE and SW have a clear shot at it. Currently the SE has it because it is a Legacy Issue, the need to resolve a political imbalance. But if the SE puts all her eggs in Atiku's basket and it fails, the SW will have the upper hand as they will be closer to power in Buhari's second term and can hope the North reciprocate the support when the time comes. Therefore we expect the SE votes will be a slit to solidify the quest for the 2023 Presidential ambition.

8. Atiku Is Not Jonathan
If Buhari wins majority of votes in the North, Atiku will lose the election as there is noway he (Atiku) will get 100% of the votes former President Jonathan got in 2015.

The odds are staked against Atiku. It will be a miracle for him to pull out a win 2019. With all that has been deployed against President Buhari not sticking, it is safe to say - Atiku is fighting a lost cause.

NETPRO
OOP, is like u drink moi moi?
Re: 8 Indicators Atiku Has Lost 2019 Presidential Election by netpro(m): 6:28pm On Dec 09, 2018
reality1010:

OOP, is like u drink moi moi?

No. But it is like you are sniffing nsi adaka.
Re: 8 Indicators Atiku Has Lost 2019 Presidential Election by Bundaweber: 7:28pm On Dec 09, 2018
Binikingdowm:
Edo should have been given pdp vice presidency to even think of winning, Edo man has more chance of dividing northern votes than Igbo can dream off..

Oba of Benin built the first mosque.
Many Hausa leaders are from Edo e.g mutala Mohammed.
No Edo has ever insulted any northerners.
The yorubas see Edo as a distant cousin, oduduwa factor can still play.

Pdp will be buried 2019 because I don't see how Edo and Yoruba will leave both party chairman (oyegun, oshiomole) and vice presidency(osibanjo) and vote an igbo candidate that always insult them.

Never

where did the Oba of benin build the first mosque
Re: 8 Indicators Atiku Has Lost 2019 Presidential Election by John20017(m): 9:41pm On Dec 09, 2018
netpro:

Exactly. Amaechi and his crew in Rivers. Akpabio will deliver Akwa Ibom, the best for PDP is to retain the Governorship. Cross love Buhari. All the big boys of Delta State are behind Buhari. Buhari has Edo on lock-down. Only Bayelsa is sure for PDP.

Bros see how you're talking like say na only you and your family go vote.
Re: 8 Indicators Atiku Has Lost 2019 Presidential Election by grandstar(m): 9:48pm On Dec 09, 2018
Binikingdowm:

Who told you the Igbo coupists killed thousands of Hausas? Where did this happen? This is the first time I'm hearing this!
Re: 8 Indicators Atiku Has Lost 2019 Presidential Election by John20017(m): 9:53pm On Dec 09, 2018
netpro:

In the past PDP had Federal Might and used it as they pleased, That will not be available in 2019. Those unused votes they count in will not be there. For the first time since 1999, PDP will only get what is cast for them.

Atiku is a gonner.

Please so what are the difference between what PDP did then when the use Federal might and what APC is gonna do too..... What is the change then?.... Are we moving forward or just going round a table?.... I'm just curious.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Happening Right Now In Owerri: Unknown Gunmen Out About On The Streets In Owerri / Soludo Will Not Be Governor - Fr Mbaka (Throwback Video) / Some Of The Worst Traffic Jams In History Of MAN KIND:::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.