Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,784 members, 7,875,945 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:15 AM

Raheem Sterling Finally Speaks Out, Accuses Newspapers Of "Fueling Racism" - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Raheem Sterling Finally Speaks Out, Accuses Newspapers Of "Fueling Racism" (17302 Views)

Raheem Sterling Apologises After Bizarre UCL Penalty (Photos) / Raheem Sterling’s Car Collection (Photos) / Nigeria Vs England Will Be Physical, Raheem Sterling Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Raheem Sterling Finally Speaks Out, Accuses Newspapers Of "Fueling Racism" by WORLDPEACE(m): 2:03pm On Dec 09, 2018
Scatterscatter:
For those who think white guys care about the blacks are only deceiving themselves.

Blacks are like sh*t to them and they have never and will never genuinely care about your existence... Ask Trump!

They only need blacks to test new drugs and carry out inhumane tasks.

Blacks remain a monkey to them regardless of their
position.... Ask Eto'o

Gadaffi tried to explain to us and make us forge our own cause but no, the whites used fellow blacks to kill their own.

"emancipate yourself from mental slavery, non but ourselves can free our mind"
Wetin this one dey talk?

1 Like

Re: Raheem Sterling Finally Speaks Out, Accuses Newspapers Of "Fueling Racism" by LamidicownuBSS: 2:03pm On Dec 09, 2018
Why are u black self, am confuse,

Tell us where ur grandfather come from

Re: Raheem Sterling Finally Speaks Out, Accuses Newspapers Of "Fueling Racism" by keryj(f): 2:05pm On Dec 09, 2018
Mcowubaba:

Haa, you talking about the drug dealer and godfather of touts like MC Oluomo and all agberos in mainland

grin
Re: Raheem Sterling Finally Speaks Out, Accuses Newspapers Of "Fueling Racism" by codemaniacs: 2:05pm On Dec 09, 2018
zz

3 Likes

Re: Raheem Sterling Finally Speaks Out, Accuses Newspapers Of "Fueling Racism" by RandomVic(m): 2:06pm On Dec 09, 2018
This is exactly how the Catalan media being treating Dembele ever since he wore the Barca colors. One negative publication after another. Pure racism.
Re: Raheem Sterling Finally Speaks Out, Accuses Newspapers Of "Fueling Racism" by Nobody: 2:07pm On Dec 09, 2018
WORLDPEACE:

Wetin this one dey talk?

Clearly you need to learn a loooot

1 Like

Re: Raheem Sterling Finally Speaks Out, Accuses Newspapers Of "Fueling Racism" by sonofthunder: 2:07pm On Dec 09, 2018
You can observe same issue he raise in movie roles given to blacks and whites... I'm sometimes offended.
Re: Raheem Sterling Finally Speaks Out, Accuses Newspapers Of "Fueling Racism" by ObaKlaz: 2:08pm On Dec 09, 2018
Mcowubaba:
Oyibo people and racism.
Like cake and icing grin grin

What's funny is that both the English national team and Chelsea has a lot of black players, Kante even scored yesterday.

Who will expect anything less from Chelsea fans, even in Nigeria, the are the urchins of the society.
Every loud tout, gambler, aro bagger and bandit is a Chelsea supporter angry cheesy grin angry
Causing noise and shouting like educated fools every where grin cheesy with their dirty worn out slippers and Micheal Essien jersey

Always ready to fight and attack someone who disagrees with them. cheesy
You're shaking tables. grin I watch matches strictly in the comfort of my house. Chelsea fans will deafen you with noise in viewing centers. It's wonderful, how they can shout so much and never lose their voice!cheesy Plus, they'll bathe you with their smelly, slimy saliva.grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Raheem Sterling Finally Speaks Out, Accuses Newspapers Of "Fueling Racism" by Dreambeat: 2:11pm On Dec 09, 2018
As a Chelsea fan,I condemn in totality all forms racism.If the allegation of racism against Sterling is true,I on behalf of all the real Chelsea fans tender an unreserved apology to him. Racism has no place in our society and should never be condoned.Chelsea is a club with a history of having coloured players who have not just brought pride to the club but also to the beautiful game.Say no to racism!

2 Likes

Re: Raheem Sterling Finally Speaks Out, Accuses Newspapers Of "Fueling Racism" by Agugbadin: 2:13pm On Dec 09, 2018
Scatterscatter:
For those who think white guys care about the blacks are only deceiving themselves.

Blacks are like sh*t to them and they have never and will never genuinely care about your existence... Ask Trump!

position.... Ask Eto'o

Gadaffi tried to explain to us and make us forge our own cause but no, the whites used fellow blacks to kill their own.

TRUE!!!! Are blacks not using fellow blacks for money making rituals, Black politicians in Nigeria mandated ritualist to harvest and bring the 100 human heads before 2019 elections, did we not read and saw these pictures on Nairaland forum, killing and mining of human heads and other body parts is still going on. Our black country Nigeria is now a place were it is risky to be a female because black people can kill them and harvest their body parts for money rituals. I don't ever feel bad about rasist attacks because they black race have disappointed God by our actions

2 Likes

Re: Raheem Sterling Finally Speaks Out, Accuses Newspapers Of "Fueling Racism" by Mcowubaba: 2:13pm On Dec 09, 2018
ObaKlaz:
You're shaking tables. grin I watch matches strictly in the comfort of my house. Chelsea fans will deafen you with noise in viewing centers. It's wonderful, how they can shout so much and never lose their voice!cheesy Plus, they'll bathe you with their smelly, slimy saliva.grin grin grin

Most of them hardly shower �
Dirty pigs, with brown disproportionate set of teeth and facial marks configured due to years of street battles and radical behavior grin grin

Let the table break grin

2 Likes

Re: Raheem Sterling Finally Speaks Out, Accuses Newspapers Of "Fueling Racism" by YellowSimba: 2:14pm On Dec 09, 2018
The Daily Mail in particular have been bullying him for years.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUDnuvsfG8U
Re: Raheem Sterling Finally Speaks Out, Accuses Newspapers Of "Fueling Racism" by Nobody: 2:16pm On Dec 09, 2018
This stupid idiot wey cut my #2500stake yestday. Common to score dem de dey do wetin i no knw until chelsea punish them 4 wasting chances. God punish d idiot sad
Re: Raheem Sterling Finally Speaks Out, Accuses Newspapers Of "Fueling Racism" by yusscity(m): 2:19pm On Dec 09, 2018
Mcowubaba:
Oyibo people and racism.

What's funny is that both the English national team and Chelsea has a lot of black players, Kante even scored yesterday.

Who will expect anything less from Chelsea fans, even in Nigeria, the are the urchins of the society.
Every loud tout, gambler, aro bagger and bandit is a Chelsea supporter angry cheesy grin angry
Causing noise and shouting like educated fools every where grin cheesy with their dirty worn out slippers and Micheal Essien jersey

Racist spotted...Racism does not end in skin,but also how bittered u look towards people around u...thread gently..
Re: Raheem Sterling Finally Speaks Out, Accuses Newspapers Of "Fueling Racism" by OkunrinOloro: 2:21pm On Dec 09, 2018
Re: Raheem Sterling Finally Speaks Out, Accuses Newspapers Of "Fueling Racism" by Nobody: 2:29pm On Dec 09, 2018
I was about to go all Dr. Phil on this subject till I looked at the source of his argument.

The Daily Mail is a cancer to journalism. It is a filthy enterprise set up to purposely propagate prejudice and bigotry. It lacks, or should I say, intentionally discards the basic tenets of journalism.

The Daily Mail does two things well- to rile you or to confirm your preconceived bias. They do not seek to educate but to emphasize right wing narratives. They have made a home for pathetic filths who lack any sort of critical thought.

1 Like

Re: Raheem Sterling Finally Speaks Out, Accuses Newspapers Of "Fueling Racism" by henrixx(m): 2:34pm On Dec 09, 2018
oladele97:
That’s remind me of commentary of Nigeria vs Argentina in Brazil 2014 World Cup. Ahmad Musa scores 2 goals, Argentine defense was wooful, Messi score 2 goals what a great talent
dude that’s because Argentina are expected to beat Nigeria and also Messi is the best player in the world... you have to appreciate him when he scores. If it was ronaldinho he will still be appreciated

Let’s not attribute everything to Racism
Re: Raheem Sterling Finally Speaks Out, Accuses Newspapers Of "Fueling Racism" by Mcowubaba: 2:34pm On Dec 09, 2018
yusscity:
Racist spotted...Racism does not end in skin,but also how bittered u look towards people around u...thread gently..
Feck off to the North side
Re: Raheem Sterling Finally Speaks Out, Accuses Newspapers Of "Fueling Racism" by Scatterscatter(m): 2:35pm On Dec 09, 2018
WORLDPEACE:

Wetin this one dey talk?

Sorry, I was addressing people with high level intelligence.
Re: Raheem Sterling Finally Speaks Out, Accuses Newspapers Of "Fueling Racism" by Lavoca: 2:44pm On Dec 09, 2018
henrixx:
dude that’s because Argentina are expected to beat Nigeria and also Messi is the best player in the world... you have to appreciate him when he scores. If it was ronaldinho he will still be appreciated

Let’s not attribute everything to Racism
Being a UEFAlona fan does not mean you shouldn't reason with your brain. How is your reply in correlation with what he typed? Argentina is expected to beat Nigeria doesnt mean the commentary should refused giving credit to the opposition's brilliance.

Acknowledging musa's input is not permissible because one Midget who has failed to win any major for his country is on the field?

4 Likes

Re: Raheem Sterling Finally Speaks Out, Accuses Newspapers Of "Fueling Racism" by mayze: 2:50pm On Dec 09, 2018
cybertron88:
Daily mail is a very useless tabloid na.with thier biased Liverpool laden reporters u need to see the way they are always bashing Mourinho just to get him sacked.
Bad guy..so u noticed.they v been picking on ozil lately too,they want emery to sell or drop him..rubbish people
Re: Raheem Sterling Finally Speaks Out, Accuses Newspapers Of "Fueling Racism" by 12345baba(m): 3:12pm On Dec 09, 2018
Sterling done kill him career
Re: Raheem Sterling Finally Speaks Out, Accuses Newspapers Of "Fueling Racism" by Zzyy(m): 3:12pm On Dec 09, 2018
Racism exists among us even in Nigeria, so all of you insulting the whites are no better

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Raheem Sterling Finally Speaks Out, Accuses Newspapers Of "Fueling Racism" by vioment: 3:21pm On Dec 09, 2018
How can anybody respect blacks/africans when Nigeria that is suppose to be their pride, is just a big fool, matter of fact an imbe among nations.

In 2018 about to be 2019, no Nigerian below 50years have experienced light for two months straight, and yet we want respect.

Well, respect of winning is earned. Even elderly respect is earned by age.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Raheem Sterling Finally Speaks Out, Accuses Newspapers Of "Fueling Racism" by TamiloreOshin(m): 4:04pm On Dec 09, 2018
Mcowubaba:
Oyibo people and racism.

Re: Raheem Sterling Finally Speaks Out, Accuses Newspapers Of "Fueling Racism" by Nobody: 4:40pm On Dec 09, 2018
White People Are Crazy Sometime
Re: Raheem Sterling Finally Speaks Out, Accuses Newspapers Of "Fueling Racism" by Ubiudumo(m): 4:52pm On Dec 09, 2018
Racism even in England. SMH
Re: Raheem Sterling Finally Speaks Out, Accuses Newspapers Of "Fueling Racism" by deleo16(m): 5:24pm On Dec 09, 2018
Scatterscatter:

Sorry, I was addressing people with high level intelligence.
grin grin
Re: Raheem Sterling Finally Speaks Out, Accuses Newspapers Of "Fueling Racism" by Casemiro(m): 6:05pm On Dec 09, 2018
Mcowubaba:
Oyibo people and racism.

Causing noise and shouting like uneducated fools every where grin cheesy with their dirty worn out slippers and Micheal Essien jersey

that Michael Essien jersey got me.. hahahahahahaha

> it is well

choi shocked
big momas garden

Natural home remedies

1 Like

Re: Raheem Sterling Finally Speaks Out, Accuses Newspapers Of "Fueling Racism" by Casemiro(m): 6:08pm On Dec 09, 2018
> it is well

choi shocked big momas garden
Natural home remedies
Re: Raheem Sterling Finally Speaks Out, Accuses Newspapers Of "Fueling Racism" by grandstar(m): 6:16pm On Dec 09, 2018
Scatterscatter:

position.... Ask Eto'o

What you're saying is incorrect.

It's like saying all Yoruba's hate Hausa's and only terate them because of Suya.

I've holidayed in England and such belief is absurd. Not all Oyinbo are tbe same.

Watch ," Come dine with me" British edition and you'll be surprised how many blacks have won the show.

1 Like

Re: Raheem Sterling Finally Speaks Out, Accuses Newspapers Of "Fueling Racism" by notoriousbabe: 6:29pm On Dec 09, 2018
I am a P H D holder I need a girl that is educational to Marriage if you are, call me on 0703 818 8230

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Liverpool Ladies Signs Asisat Oshoala / Lyon Beat Arsenal 2-1 To Win 2019 Emirates Cup / Today Is Asisat Oshoala's 28th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.