Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,824 members, 7,872,766 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:25 PM

6 'facts' To Prove President Buhari Has Been Replaced By Jubrin - Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 6 'facts' To Prove President Buhari Has Been Replaced By Jubrin - Nnamdi Kanu (88069 Views)

Femi Gbajabiamila Visits Abdulmummin Jubrin, His Campaign DG (Photos) / Gbajabiamila Names House Committee Chairmen, Skips Own Campaign DG, Jubrin / Breaking: Photo Of Jubrin El Sudan Before Complete Cloning Operation. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 'facts' To Prove President Buhari Has Been Replaced By Jubrin - Nnamdi Kanu by ebenholer(m): 5:07pm On Dec 09, 2018
nwanyionitsha:
Nobody wants anyone death. We want clarity on this issue. Can this president speak fulfulde.?
Not only dat, there should be DNA test for a better proof...everything is looking suspicions.

7 Likes

Re: 6 'facts' To Prove President Buhari Has Been Replaced By Jubrin - Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 5:08pm On Dec 09, 2018
Waoo... slavery is really a choice this time. This more i can say before i turn to prey.

1 Like

Re: 6 'facts' To Prove President Buhari Has Been Replaced By Jubrin - Nnamdi Kanu by frankmoney(m): 5:12pm On Dec 09, 2018
nwanyionitsha:
What happened to his ability to speak fulfulde ?
lol nigga I don't know , how did you even know he can't speak it anymore ? Has there been any occasion that warranted him speaking it and he did not ? Or is fulfude now the official language of Nigeria that he must make a speech with it ? Mind you I don't support buhari but some things needs to be proven
Re: 6 'facts' To Prove President Buhari Has Been Replaced By Jubrin - Nnamdi Kanu by bluefilm: 5:13pm On Dec 09, 2018
Trouble1:
This got to be the most stupid thing I’ve read in a long time .
Nnamdi Kanu is a stupid idiotic terrorist bastard vagabond

I've never seen a being more qualified to be called an idiot than that man called nnamdi cownu.

Even worse still is his band of idiots who call themselves ipods.

It's a pity what hatred can turn some people into.

You fasted and prayed that someone will die.

Unfortunately for you, this person didn't die.

In fact, he came back stronger and healthier.

Out of frustration and much disappointment, you don't know what to do again.

So you created the story of jubrin from Sudan.

And your idiot followers believed the yarns hook line and sinker.

2 Likes

Re: 6 'facts' To Prove President Buhari Has Been Replaced By Jubrin - Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 5:14pm On Dec 09, 2018
Nnamdi Kanu had made his points and stated 6 facts to support his claim that Fraud had been perpetrated on Nigerians by replacing Buhari with Jubril from Sudan. Be that as it may, I have no evidence to confirm or deny the allegation either way and I am not going to claim that it's false and call him names like some people on this forum. If you're sure that what he had alleged is false, the onus is on you to disprove the facts as he had enumerated them point by point rather than what a person who has no facts on his side normally does...call people names. Name calling does not solve any issues rather, it keeps the curiosity going.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 6 'facts' To Prove President Buhari Has Been Replaced By Jubrin - Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 5:15pm On Dec 09, 2018
I am begining to believe this Kanu of a guy. He has put down valid points. Truely buhari looks much younger and fresher today than he was in 2015. How possible can dat be? Anyway this jubril saga might just be true cos nigeria is a country where anything goes. Fooling 200 million nigerians by buhar's handlers that the man in aso rock is really buhari would be small beans to buhari's handlers.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 'facts' To Prove President Buhari Has Been Replaced By Jubrin - Nnamdi Kanu by josephobaro(m): 5:15pm On Dec 09, 2018
maybe they are waiting moments before the election.
Re: 6 'facts' To Prove President Buhari Has Been Replaced By Jubrin - Nnamdi Kanu by rapid101(m): 5:16pm On Dec 09, 2018
In as much I don't like pmb nd his style of govt shudnt mean dis guy ll want to fool us to d international world. He shud respect him sef or thunder from amadioha ll strike him
Re: 6 'facts' To Prove President Buhari Has Been Replaced By Jubrin - Nnamdi Kanu by Kay17: 5:17pm On Dec 09, 2018
This sort of issues/topics deprive us our energy on the real issues to be discussed. For example security and defence, federalism, education and infrastructure. The next elections worth these issues..

5 Likes

Re: 6 'facts' To Prove President Buhari Has Been Replaced By Jubrin - Nnamdi Kanu by stt201: 5:19pm On Dec 09, 2018
Kanu allegations is hard to believe, however, there are elements of truth in his saying

8 Likes

Re: 6 'facts' To Prove President Buhari Has Been Replaced By Jubrin - Nnamdi Kanu by Corrinthians(m): 5:19pm On Dec 09, 2018
Godons1:
4 facts to reveal Nnamdi Kanu was Dead and replaced by a Cameroonian.

*Nnamdi Kanu was killed during the Python Dance. His brother and wife Confirmed this. grin

*The late Nnamdi Kanu has a hunch back but, the cloned Kanu has none. grin
Very true. Where did Kanu's hunchback go to. grin

1 Like

Re: 6 'facts' To Prove President Buhari Has Been Replaced By Jubrin - Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 5:20pm On Dec 09, 2018
Gandollar:
Buhari remove your cap abeg sir.
hm im remove im cap now we go dey surprise to see afro hair do. Maybe im no want make we see im afro hair cos he know say d tin go shock us.

2 Likes

Re: 6 'facts' To Prove President Buhari Has Been Replaced By Jubrin - Nnamdi Kanu by WaffenSS(m): 5:21pm On Dec 09, 2018
emmasege:
There's never a smoke without fire. Apparently, there's a secret being covered up by the Nigerian government. Or how else does one explain the sudden recovery and unusual strength of a man that was terminally ill.

In the fullness of time, the whole lie will be uncovered.

Heh

I thought that's what your conmen pastors sell you:

Miracles

Besides, modern medicine works wonders
Re: 6 'facts' To Prove President Buhari Has Been Replaced By Jubrin - Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 5:22pm On Dec 09, 2018
frankmoney:
all I know if buhari has been replaced , his opponents would have used it to destroy him before the election , they would have exposed him by now , from atiku to Reno , and the rest , thier are some things you just can't hide
Atiku is among of the people that imported the Jubril
When did he leave APC
Re: 6 'facts' To Prove President Buhari Has Been Replaced By Jubrin - Nnamdi Kanu by princetom1(m): 5:22pm On Dec 09, 2018
buhariguy:
I don't know why children are much in this forum.
Since you decide to illiterate like terrorist nnamdi kanu,
In September 10 2017,
terrorist nnamdi kanu told his useless fellow,that dead buhari is now vegetable and skeleton, how come the same vegetable is jubrin,
So jubrin is a look alike of skeleton buhari. are you for lefelendum or for thief atiku.?

Buhari guy, may calamity not befall me, both atiku and Buhari are a disaster, no sane human being ever support those 2. Except those who grew up on village and never see life outside their village... Nnamdi Kanu might be wrong how he goes about trying to achieve Biafra bt everything Buhari is doing to him is wrong, from proscribing them as terrorist, pyton dance and so on, while killer herdsmen roam around freely and boko haram run rampant... What is it so hard to let these people just leave Nigeria? Or is it because the north can't survive without Nigeria? Or because the cabals rely on Nigeria to thrive... Somebody raise a serious issue and the lifeless one can't address it. Between am for sowore and not ur useless thing called Buhari

2 Likes

Re: 6 'facts' To Prove President Buhari Has Been Replaced By Jubrin - Nnamdi Kanu by MikelIbe: 5:23pm On Dec 09, 2018
Based on antecedents, Dambazzau perfected the plan from his experience during Yaraduas mistake. Some nagging questions need answers. (1) Why was the video to refute the claim so blurred and the camera so distant that one could not see the details of PMBs face ?, Why can't the camera focus on the face for boldness and clarity. It was as if they didn't want us to see some things.

(2) How can rats gain access to the presidents room with all it's daily maintenance and fumigations. (remember the speculations about not having access due to the new thumb print of Jubril Aminu all Sudan and not being able to open the door, thus Innocent non existent rats were accused)

(3) Why was there no video of his presence with world leaders in France. This should have been the simplest thing to provide, but it wasn't provided. Hundreds of camera men from different world media organizations were present doing videos, but non could be presented by both international and local media . Rather what we saw was photos , and all know that photos could be doctored or photo shopped.

(4) Why are there no real public appearance where he could be well seen publicly. He's being shielded from the public so abnormally. And let's not forget that there's been no state of the nation address all this while.

(5) Why was the ambassador in Sudan assassinated . Rumours has it that he was key to the recruitment of Jubril al Sudan and so he knew too much to stay alive.

so many questions are begging for answers. And behind every Nigerian rumour there is always an element of truth, at least 2%.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 6 'facts' To Prove President Buhari Has Been Replaced By Jubrin - Nnamdi Kanu by Govo4me2u(m): 5:24pm On Dec 09, 2018
Promismike:
Good

To validate your points...
This appears convincing. Let him remove the cap to stand a point.

9 Likes

Re: 6 'facts' To Prove President Buhari Has Been Replaced By Jubrin - Nnamdi Kanu by emmasege: 5:26pm On Dec 09, 2018
anonymous1759:

Hypocricy because you don't like Buhari.. Suddenly you don't believe in Devine healing and you go to church every Sunday.. Spits... Imagine ipob who have the largest number of rev fathers and catholic churches saying it's not possible to Recover from illness. When he was going for regular check up, you complained, he refused to go you're forcing him. I tire for una matter. nnamdi canu... Show us Jubril's family simple.
In your myopic sense, every dissenting voice against PMB is an IPOB. For your info, I'm not one and get that registered into your skull.

Who did this to you guys sef?

8 Likes

Re: 6 'facts' To Prove President Buhari Has Been Replaced By Jubrin - Nnamdi Kanu by MikelIbe: 5:26pm On Dec 09, 2018
Based on antecedents, Dambazzau perfected the plan from his experience during Y.a.ra.d.u.a.s mistake. Some nagging questions need answers. (1) Why was the video to refute the claim so blurred and the camera so distant that one could not see the details of P.M.B.s face ?, Why can't the camera focus on the face for boldness and clarity. It was as if they didn't want us to see some things.

(2) How can rats gain access to the presidents room with all it's daily maintenance and fumigations. (remember the speculations about not having access due to the new thumb print of J.ju.b.r .i.l Amin.u all Sudan and not being able to open the door, thus Innocent non existent rats were accused)

(3) Why was there no video of his presence with world leaders in France. This should have been the simplest thing to provide, but it wasn't provided. Hundreds of camera men from different world media organizations were present doing videos, but non could be presented by both international and local media . Rather what we saw was photos , and all know that photos could be doctored or photo shopped.

(4) Why are there no real public appearance where he could be well seen publicly. He's being shielded from the public so abnormally. And let's not forget that there's been no state of the nation address all this while.

(5) Why was the ambassador in Sudan assassinated . Rumours has it that he was key to the recruitment of Jubril al Sudan and so he knew too much to stay alive.

so many questions are begging for answers. And behind every Nigerian rumour there is always an element of truth, at least 2%.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 'facts' To Prove President Buhari Has Been Replaced By Jubrin - Nnamdi Kanu by vindisick: 5:26pm On Dec 09, 2018
How come lai mohammed said buhari cannot speak fulfulde?. What else do you want me to do?. Nnamdi kanu said that the man in Aso rock cannot speak fulfulde. Right now lai mohammed has confirmed it. You see,i am not a zombie. As a human being everyone should have the ability to reason unless you will simply be termed an Animal. As far as am concerned, something is wrong somewhere. I believe Nnamdi kanu and i am still watching to see how this story unfolds.

10 Likes

Re: 6 'facts' To Prove President Buhari Has Been Replaced By Jubrin - Nnamdi Kanu by Oluchukwu650(m): 5:27pm On Dec 09, 2018
If this kanu is right,hmmmm i pray this country will not divide

6 Likes

Re: 6 'facts' To Prove President Buhari Has Been Replaced By Jubrin - Nnamdi Kanu by Roger3D(m): 5:35pm On Dec 09, 2018
ngadaAwo:
[s][/s]
trash trash
Oga were you able to resolve the issue surrounding your friend's marriage?

1 Like

Re: 6 'facts' To Prove President Buhari Has Been Replaced By Jubrin - Nnamdi Kanu by degamemaster(m): 5:35pm On Dec 09, 2018
God bless NNAMDI KANU for exposing jubril.

8 Likes

Re: 6 'facts' To Prove President Buhari Has Been Replaced By Jubrin - Nnamdi Kanu by chinnyonwu(m): 5:37pm On Dec 09, 2018
DonCortino:
did lai mohammed really say buhari used to wear high heel shoe? shocked

if he did then we truly have an impostor as our president!!
You are with a device that can browse and still ask this question? Kai
Re: 6 'facts' To Prove President Buhari Has Been Replaced By Jubrin - Nnamdi Kanu by laosy(m): 5:39pm On Dec 09, 2018
Gandollar:
Buhari remove your cap abeg sir.
Nwandi KANU is playing on you guys brain, he claimed buhari died when he went to London to receive treatment, trust me a whole president will die in londonand the prime minister of UK will not know, and whites are different from blacks they won't allow him to be cloned they will be the first person to declare him dead
Re: 6 'facts' To Prove President Buhari Has Been Replaced By Jubrin - Nnamdi Kanu by Akinz0126(m): 5:41pm On Dec 09, 2018
Oluchukwu650:
If this kanu is right,hmmmm i pray this country will not divide

There is always sense in nonsense...Maria Montessori

Zahara has gone into exile where as we all know how active and pro active she has been over the years.Why?

Aisha kept her distance for awhile now why?2019 election is just like a stone thrown why has campaign not started?

Obasanjo said he is never gonna forgive atiku right? But he forgave him and still helped him with Us visa why?

Obasanjo has never wanted Nigeria to devide not while he is still alive.
Something is really Amiss not forget the words of Amosu and okorocha.Nigeria Your need to put on their thinking cap not just merely resulting to hording abuses to others because they are not for Buhari .

3 Likes

Re: 6 'facts' To Prove President Buhari Has Been Replaced By Jubrin - Nnamdi Kanu by Akinz0126(m): 5:44pm On Dec 09, 2018
laosy:

Nwandi KANU is playing on you guys brain, he claimed buhari died when he went to London to receive treatment, trust me a whole president will die in londonand the prime minister of UK will not know, and whites are different from blacks they won't allow him to be cloned they will be the first person to declare him dead

Who colonized us?

You think they are daft right?They rather keep their mouth shot than to devide the country they masterminded.Because they are still benefiting from this country in 1 way or another

1 Like

Re: 6 'facts' To Prove President Buhari Has Been Replaced By Jubrin - Nnamdi Kanu by chinnyonwu(m): 5:45pm On Dec 09, 2018
kawasng:
This is all you are capable of say. A first class lazy Nig youth. You are so lazy that you cant take some minutes to verify what Nnamdi is sayng. All you know and can do is to insult Kanu. The man in aso rock is not Buhari but Jubril.
If you practiced what you preach you would have taken a few minutes to verify nnamdi kanus claim that Lai Mohammed said Buhari used to wear high heels... Or his mother tongue issue..

Such statement from the information minister will be carried by prominent newspapers.
Re: 6 'facts' To Prove President Buhari Has Been Replaced By Jubrin - Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 5:48pm On Dec 09, 2018
Same question devil ask Jesus... turn a stone to bread, you think Jesus cannot turn that stone to bread?but that will make him equal to devil or even lower than the devil.

Many children here NL are saying Buhari should remove his cap for them to see, speak Fufulde or DNA test, so in their low thinking mind Buhari will stoope too low to their request.

Just one region in this country has been giving this country a bad name, they started the killing that led to civil war, but still the one crying of genocide and marginilzation.

They can continue saying all manner of things, if that will pleases them no problem, but the country will never entrust this great nation to or will never trust the region that betrayed the peace and oneness vow by founding father of this great nation.

Mark my word, 2023 is around the corner, if the wish of this region will be granted.
Re: 6 'facts' To Prove President Buhari Has Been Replaced By Jubrin - Nnamdi Kanu by chinnyonwu(m): 5:50pm On Dec 09, 2018
Iziquiel:

How did you find out that the President can't speak his native language? Please, don't tell me the nonsense story about Lai Mohammed saying it on NTA, because I have searched the Internet for a story/video to correlate those claims. I need a proof from a reliable media house, can you share with me Bro.
Im forced to agree with Buhari when he said Nigerian youths are lazy.

Bro its sad to argue with internet illiterates on the streets on this matter then come online to argue with someone typing from a smartphone connected to the internet.

Its really a shame to the whole country. That's why majority are unemployable.

Some of these "facts" just convinced some people that NK is right.. No verification, no nothing., yet they have a smartphone in their hands. Smh

3 Likes

Re: 6 'facts' To Prove President Buhari Has Been Replaced By Jubrin - Nnamdi Kanu by Gandollar(f): 5:51pm On Dec 09, 2018
laosy:

Exactly what I will say if I was a clone/double.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Gwagwalada Hospital Ventilator Moved To Aso Rock - Reno Omokri Says / Coronavirus: In Few Months From Now, Newspaper Headlines May Read Like This / Peter Obi Reacts As Tinubu Is Sworn-in As President Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.