Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,354 members, 7,940,386 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 02:23 AM

Why Do Nigerians Think That They Can Only Make It Abroad? - Travel (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Why Do Nigerians Think That They Can Only Make It Abroad? (53432 Views)

Why Do Nigerians Become Less Religious When They Travel Abroad? / What Do Nigerians Do For A Living When They Travel Abroad? / Response To The Thread: Why Do Nigerians Think That They Can Only Make It Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Nigerians Think That They Can Only Make It Abroad? by Nobody: 9:59am On Dec 10, 2018
thebosstrevor:

pls stop lying asians and whites create businesses and employ their own. Nigerians want to wash toilet abroad. We have plenty of dirty toilet in nigeria, why is there no dignity in labour in washing our own toilet first.
at least the nigerians cleaning toilet,driving taxis and doing other menial jobs overseas are getting paid and they sending money back to naija to build a home for themselves. How many toilet cleaners in nigeria can earn as much as the toilet cleaner overseas. As long as he's not doing drug deals or any crooked tin overseas there's dignity in labour over there and besides those doing menial jobs could be using dat to start up something later in life or doin it to fund themselves in school.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians Think That They Can Only Make It Abroad? by Raalsalghul: 10:08am On Dec 10, 2018
lefulefu:
at least the nigerians cleaning toilet,driving taxis and doing other menial jobs overseas are getting paid and they sending money back to naija to build a home for themselves. How many toilet cleaners in nigeria can earn as much as the toilet cleaner overseas. As long as he's not doing drug deals or any crooked tin overseas there's dignity in labour over there and besides those doing menial jobs could be using dat to start up something later in life or doin it to fund themselves in school.
Stop replying that guy. People like him have been to abroad and after enjoying the good life come back here and feed us with the you-can-make-it-in-nigeria bullshit so as to prevent us from moving. I ain't falling for that shit.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians Think That They Can Only Make It Abroad? by nkemjacob2(m): 10:15am On Dec 10, 2018
The chance of Nigerians going to abroad and succeed is more easier than those living in Nigeria..

Nigeria is Hell

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians Think That They Can Only Make It Abroad? by LucemFerre: 10:16am On Dec 10, 2018
Let me just pass. People have done justice to the topic.

OP don smoke paw paw leaf and dry sh!t.
Na too much comfort, misinformation, complete lack of empathy, and blindness dey cause all these kind mumu topics.

"fix the country..." how you wan take fix am?
mtcheww abeg comot hand from my nyash make i mess jor

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians Think That They Can Only Make It Abroad? by Babysho(m): 10:41am On Dec 10, 2018
thebosstrevor:

Are there not beggars in the US, homelessness is high in europe and america

but there are many Nigerians living in Nigeria who havent experience armed robbery or other insecurities.

so because of our hot sun, that is why they have to run abroad, so why are arabs not rushing in masses to the US

Are Gboys being celebrated in US? Is looting accepted in the US? Don't you ever feel a kind of way when your government officials take money belonging to you and use it to buy cars to show off in your face. I know it seems like I'm raising little points which are not that bad but when you add them all up it becomes a huge mess. When it becomes too much for a human to take, that's when you decide to leave Nigeria. Some people just have more endurance than others.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Think That They Can Only Make It Abroad? by Nobody: 11:04am On Dec 10, 2018
Raalsalghul:
Stop replying that guy. People like him have been to abroad and after enjoying the good life come back here and feed us with the you-can-make-it-in-nigeria bullshit so as to prevent us from moving. I ain't falling for that shit.
he's not sincere in wat he's saying. He's ur regular tongue- in- cheek sort of fellowcheesy.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians Think That They Can Only Make It Abroad? by Iykecollins(m): 11:22am On Dec 10, 2018
It is a warped opinion to say you have made it when all you have is money.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians Think That They Can Only Make It Abroad? by riqblaze(m): 11:30am On Dec 10, 2018
@op at some point you have to tell yourself the truth. If a Nigerian child dreams of being a rocket scientist, is it possible for him to actualize that dream in Nigeria? Or if he dreams of being a researcher in plasma physics or in nano materials and maybe condensed matter physics, is it possible to actualize those dreams in Nigeria? You see the problem comes with our idea of what it means to "make it in life". Apologies, but not everybody wants to build a house in the village, build one in Lekki, take a chieftaincy title, drive a Range Rover sport and maybe employ a few people and all those other things most people see as making it in life. Different people have different goals in life and Nigeria cannot help you achieve those goals and would kill your dreams on a good day.

Where I am now, the university is like a tourist site. Parents bring their children and schools bring their pupils to the school and say to them, if you study hard, you will be here someday. I've met students here who are the 3rd generation from their family. It's a thing of pride and a family dream to study in Tsinghua University for the average Chinese. Here, you will see the reward for hardwork. If you work hard, you will be successful. Can you say the same for Nigeria? Can you truthfully tell yourself that hardwork pays in Nigeria? It's things like these that make people to leave. Most of us want to bring up our kids to value hardwork and see that it pays, not just in words but in example. Most people are looking for a sane society to train their children.

Nigeria as a country has killed many childhood dreams. A country that forces you to study microbiology instead of medicine after wasting 4 years of your life and then still asks you to go and farm or teach when you graduate and give you paltry sums under one useless youth empowerment scheme. Many young people are frustrated in Nigeria and it's because they do not see a future for themselves here.

As a country, we're still on the banal level of survival. Everyone just wants to survive. Most don't even have enough for today and you're asking them to dream. Little wonder most young people now believe that the only way out is through ritual killing and internet scam.

Like I said, at some point you will tell yourself the truth and come out of this self deceit.

8 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians Think That They Can Only Make It Abroad? by Basher8583: 11:53am On Dec 10, 2018
NONNYG:
lols, I laff... I can see the high level of bitterness, oga u be enemy of progress; meanwhile i’m NOT doing menial job neither am I employed by a local; if you want to know what I do or where I work; then come over I will show u
Same thing Im saying. So long as you are black and African you are dispensable and will be replaced when a cheaper alternative comes. Dont build your future in Dubai

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians Think That They Can Only Make It Abroad? by Nobody: 11:59am On Dec 10, 2018
lefulefu:

stop your lies, you cant clean toilet abroad and build a house in Nigeria. it is impossible

you think abroad is what is been showned on tv

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians Think That They Can Only Make It Abroad? by Nobody: 12:02pm On Dec 10, 2018
There seems to be one race doing others dirty jobs but cant seems to build his own.

he needs the white to be master over him before he can do things

see the way many of them obey rules and regulation there but once they enter nigeria, they break all laws

change starts from you.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians Think That They Can Only Make It Abroad? by Nobody: 12:04pm On Dec 10, 2018
bujebudanu1:

Apply as a contractor for a job with a Chinese company to Nigeria government and see who the government will give the job?

chinese govt are not competing for Nigerian govt contract

what they are doing is Nigeria ask for infrastructural loans, instead of giving you that loan, they give their company to build the infrastructure for you.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians Think That They Can Only Make It Abroad? by NONNYG: 12:05pm On Dec 10, 2018
Basher8583:

Same thing Im saying. So long as you are black and African you are dispensable and will be replaced when a cheaper alternative comes. Dont build your future in Dubai
hehehe, Do you know how many properties and businesses owned by blacks here? Oh you think it’s all about working for someone, Oga I’m on my 3rd job here in the space of 2 years, replace ke , do I look like a Kenyan or Ugandan to you? I’m FBI Fully Blooded Igbo, I know my plans. Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians Think That They Can Only Make It Abroad? by Nobody: 12:07pm On Dec 10, 2018
Ugosample:

Look at this nigga

you never see anything

MOST of the good jobs in Nigeria are gotten not via merit, but via connection, man know man

The unconnected ones have to struggle with the scrap jobs they see

Some have got good jobs without connection, but exception does not make the rule

is it not Nigeria that I grew up again

I know the country very well....

Go to Abuja and see who are getting all those govt jobs

Even in these private companies that outsources recruitment, the HR company ends up filling the slots with theur cronies

My cousin who just finished from Covenant last two years is a beneficiary of such "favour"

The day he comes out to say other Nigerians are lazy and are not trying enough, and that they should be like him, bla bla bla

I would have to restrain myself from knocking his coconut head tongue

Me I know how these things go, and I feel so so sorry for the downtrodden who will have no chance to leave that wicked, cursed godforsaken $hithole to experience life elsewhere and see what they are missing

So sad.

I still spend some months in Nigeria tho (like I'm here ATM) And I can see clearly that instead of things changing, they are worse.

Lagos filled with filth, trucks parked on the road blocking the road and causing agonizing traffic, ASUU is on strike, idiots are still shouting sai baba, robbery and ritual killing is on the sharp increase

Abeg go and sit down somewhere Mr Fix Nigeria

you are just talking trash.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians Think That They Can Only Make It Abroad? by naunasabi: 12:14pm On Dec 10, 2018
Delivar:

It's shameful and disgusting for an African to boast of a better life in a white man's land. Why can't you guys fix your country and quit running to the white man's land? The same white man you accuse of being devils, racists and enslaving Africa. You are also responsible for the rot in your country cos you are among those making no effort to change things. Instead you all want a shortcut to a comfortable life. The white man fixed his country so why not fix yours? You talk like this because the white man allowed you into his country. What if he never allowed you in? I repeat it's disgraceful and shameful for an African to boast of a better life in a white man's land.

Since when does saying the truth become something to be ashamed of?

I don't want to cut across as insulting but looking at your post it seems your argument is one-sided and full of emotions rather than facts.

Have you ever asked yourself why country like Venezuela suffered more than Nigeria during the current slump of oil price and inflation witness by both countries? The simple answer is Nigerians living abroad.

Nigerians living abroad have contributed more in developing Nigeria in so many ways than you can imagine. Just last year Nigerians living abroad remitted 22 bililion dollars through official channel just imagine the money that was handed to friends traveling, in addition to physical goods that were sent as present to family and friends etc that were not included in the 22 bililion. Nigerians living abroad has done more than those we have entrust the power to move our nation forward.

While Nigerians abroad are sending money home to develop and help her people Nigerians at home (you rich people and political class) are sending billions of dollars out in the name of education for their children, tourism and medical travels and the investment in properties in Dubai UK etc.

So please next time before you start typing something you know little about think about it critical and be sure you are looking at it logically.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians Think That They Can Only Make It Abroad? by Nobody: 12:16pm On Dec 10, 2018
thebosstrevor:

stop your lies, you cant clean toilet abroad and build a house in Nigeria. it is impossible

you think abroad is what is been showned on tv
look at this guy. One of my uncle who is in Germany he's running a taxi business is currently building a modest flat right over here. U dont need to be a billioniare to send home a substantial amount home when u compare how worthless our naira is.as long as u not illegal and u working and u not wasting ur money on olosho and alcohol u can save and send back home. In nigeria u can work urself to death and u will still earn peanuts. Now imagine u use that energy and work elsewhere were ur labour will be appreciated. Yes its not easy overseas very true but its twice as hard in nigeria and 5 times as hard under the current administration.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians Think That They Can Only Make It Abroad? by Nobody: 12:22pm On Dec 10, 2018
naunasabi:

I don't want to cut across as insulting you but looking at your post it seems your argument is one-sided and full of emotions rather than facts.

Have you ever asked yourself why country like Venezuela suffered more than Nigeria during the current slump of oil price and inflation witness by both countries? The simple answer is Nigerians living abroad.

Nigerians living abroad have contributed more in developing Nigeria in so many ways than you can imagine. Just last year Nigerians living abroad remitted 22 bililion dollars through official channel just imagine the money that was handed to friends traveling, in addition to physical goods that were sent as present to family and friends etc. Nigeria living abroad has done more than those we have entrust the power to move our nation forward.

While Nigerians abroad are sending money home to develop and help her people Nigerians at home (you rich and political class) are sending billions of dollars out in the name of education for their children, tourism and medical travels and the investment in properties in Dubai UK etc.

So please next time before you start typing something you know little about think about it critical and be sure you are looking at it logically.

the reality is this, most of the 22 billions are from funds stolen here in nigeria, you see some people steal funds in nigeria, send it abroad then send it back to nigeria, to make it look legal

if it true that people abroad remmited that amount so why did we have dollars shortage?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians Think That They Can Only Make It Abroad? by Nobody: 12:23pm On Dec 10, 2018
naunasabi:

I don't want to cut across as insulting you but looking at your post it seems your argument is one-sided and full of emotions rather than facts.

Nigerians living abroad have contributed more in developing Nigeria in so many ways than you can imagine. Just last year Nigerians living abroad remitted 22 bililion dollars through official channel just imagine the money that was handed to friends traveling, in addition to physical goods that were sent as present to family and friends etc. Nigeria living abroad has done more than those we have entrust the power to move our nation forward.

While Nigerians abroad are sending money home to develop and help her people Nigerians at home (you rich and political class) are sending billions of dollars out in the name of education for their children, tourism and medical travels and the investment in properties in Dubai UK etc.

exactly. Nigerians working overseas have done more for nigeria than the overall political class in nigeria. They send back the little wealth that they can send. Many have come back to contribute their quota but the politicians have done nothing and yet someone is creating a post bashing nigerians doing legit hustle abroad and making fun of their professions. If not for d nigerians overseas then nigeria would have been worse off at is. All the politicians and their ilks are shouting dont travel out of nigeria but yet all their families are overseas and when they a little thing as a headache the jet out of the country to a foreign hospital. Abegi who is decieving whocheesy.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Think That They Can Only Make It Abroad? by CaseSensitive(m): 12:32pm On Dec 10, 2018
The earlier you wake up from your ignorance the better for you young man. How long do you want to hold your ill and rotten resentment against the "white man" for? The world has moved on but seems you're stuck in your tiny and narrow mind. If you don't mind, can I ask how I'm responsible for the rot in my motherland? When your number one citizen can openly say to the world that the youths in his country are lazy. When the same people I grew up to know as the leaders of the country are still clinging on to power like their life depends on it, yet there's absolutely no change for better. What resources are the youths armed with to "change things"? twitter rants? Keep wallowing in your misery and if you don't know, Nigerians abroad are hustling and thriving. In one way or the other and no matter how little, we're all contributing to Nigeria's economy, well, f you consider that as our own effort to "change things".

Delivar:

It's shameful and disgusting for an African to boast of a better life in a white man's land. Why can't you guys fix your country and quit running to the white man's land? The same white man you accuse of being devils, racists and enslaving Africa. You are also responsible for the rot in your country cos you are among those making no effort to change things. Instead you all want a shortcut to a comfortable life. The white man fixed his country so why not fix yours? You talk like this because the white man allowed you into his country. What if he never allowed you in? I repeat it's disgraceful and shameful for an African to boast of a better life in a white man's land.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians Think That They Can Only Make It Abroad? by Basher8583: 1:31pm On Dec 10, 2018
NONNYG:
hehehe, Do you know how many properties and businesses owned by blacks here? Oh you think it’s all about working for someone, Oga I’m on my 3rd job here in the space of 2 years, replace ke , do I look like a Kenyan or Ugandan to you? I’m FBI Fully Blooded Igbo, I know my plans. Thank you
Well keep decieving yourself. If you know you know.
Unless you are into those things your FBI brothers do. For dia na beheading oh.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Think That They Can Only Make It Abroad? by Delivar(m): 1:37pm On Dec 10, 2018
naunasabi:

I don't want to cut across as insulting but looking at your post it seems your argument is one-sided and full of emotions rather than facts.

Nigerians living abroad have contributed more in developing Nigeria in so many ways than you can imagine. Just last year Nigerians living abroad remitted 22 bililion dollars through official channel just imagine the money that was handed to friends traveling, in addition to physical goods that were sent as present to family and friends etc that were not included in the 22 bililion. Nigerians living abroad has done more than those we have entrust the power to move our nation forward.

While Nigerians abroad are sending money home to develop and help her people Nigerians at home (you rich people and political class) are sending billions of dollars out in the name of education for their children, tourism and medical travels and the investment in properties in Dubai UK etc.

Saying the truth that Nigeria is has a poor standard of living is not the problem, but jubilating about living abroad and enjoying a better life as an African while your homeland is a mess is what is disgraceful.

Nigerians abroad sending money back home doesn't solve Nigeria's problem. The money sent to relatives is just to buy food and build a house while the main national problems remain there. It's like giving food to a hungry man who will become hungry tomorrow again because he hasn't figured out how to manage his life properly to make him permanently able to care for himself. Nigerians abroad sending money will not improve power supply, education, stamp out corruption and usher in security. So don't even talk about it.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians Think That They Can Only Make It Abroad? by Babyvet: 1:39pm On Dec 10, 2018
I have a genuine question, for those shouting about moving abroad. Which abroad are you moving to? With the Uk, Brexit has shown that they don't want any more foreigners. For the US, since the DV lottery has been taken away from Nigeria , it has been difficult for Nigerians to immigrate here. Canada has good skilled workers program but that requires some money and that seems to be only the country that is immigrant friendly. I know there is other countries in this world, but those are the popular ones that Nigerians like to go to.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Think That They Can Only Make It Abroad? by CaseSensitive(m): 1:48pm On Dec 10, 2018
Babyvet:
I have a genuine question, for those shouting about moving abroad. Which abroad are you moving to? [b]With the Uk, Brexit has shown that they don't want any more foreigners. [/b]For the US, since the DV lottery has been taken away from Nigeria , it has been difficult for Nigerians to immigrate here. Canada has good skilled workers program but that requires some money and that seems to be only the country that is immigrant friendly. I know there is other countries in this world, but those are the popular ones that Nigerians like to go to.

Regarding Brexit, foreigners in context here means EU migrants like Romanians for example, who can wake up one morning and decide to move to the UK without border restrictions, just for being a member of the European Union. Just like you can decide to go to Ghana whenever you want for being a member state of ECOWAS
Re: Why Do Nigerians Think That They Can Only Make It Abroad? by justwise(m): 1:50pm On Dec 10, 2018
majekdom2:
for how long will people keep running to do dishes? Are you planning for your generations to come do dishes abroad too? There is dignity in labour but we should differentiate between progress and underdevelopment. For how long are we going to be consumers of products from the West and we go there tp do menial jobs. It is getting harder by the day to secure visas being a Nigerian. The question I want to ask you is FOR HOW LONG? Where was Dubai in 1980 or Singapore in 1950. How many of them advised their fellow country men to go do dishes in the US. Enough of this poo abeg and btw, doing dishes in Nigeria pays, there are people doing that are content and have developed themselves by doing it.
Obviously are you not being realistic'

This is my advice to any Nigeria..if you see a legitimate opportunity to leave Nigeria do that without looking back, you can build Nigeria from anywhere, you don't have to live in Nigeria to contribute.

I don't encourage people leaving Nigeria with wrong paper and start running from the immigration authority abroad

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians Think That They Can Only Make It Abroad? by Babyvet: 1:53pm On Dec 10, 2018
CaseSensitive:

Regarding Brexit, foreigners in context here means EU migrants like Romanians for example, who can wake up one morning and decide to move to the UK without border restrictions, just for being a member of the European Union.

yea but in general, the Uk does not really want foreigners from anywhere.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Think That They Can Only Make It Abroad? by CaseSensitive(m): 2:04pm On Dec 10, 2018
Babyvet:

yea but in general, the Uk does not really want foreigners from anywhere.

Skilled migrant? yes, as there's always deficit in the labour force of certain professions like nursing.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Think That They Can Only Make It Abroad? by NONNYG: 2:07pm On Dec 10, 2018
Basher8583:

Well keep decieving yourself. If you know you know.
Unless you are into those things your FBI brothers do. For dia na beheading oh.
hater, keeping hating. enemy of progress,,, na jealousy go kill ugrin

If u want to know what i do, come over... i will take u to my place of work.

Whom God has blessed, no one can curse

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians Think That They Can Only Make It Abroad? by Babyvet: 2:08pm On Dec 10, 2018
CaseSensitive:

Skilled migrant? yes, as there's always deficit in the labour force of certain professions like nursing.

Okay so how many are sponsoring Nigerians for skilled worked?
Re: Why Do Nigerians Think That They Can Only Make It Abroad? by Delivar(m): 2:09pm On Dec 10, 2018
CaseSensitive:
The earlier you wake up from your ignorance the better for you young man. How long do you want to hold your ill and rotten resentment against the "white man" for?
I am not resenting the white man. You didn't read my my post properly to grasp the meaning.

If you don't mind, can I ask how I'm responsible for the rot in my motherland? When your number one citizen can openly say to the world that the youths in his country are lazy. When the same people I grew up to know as the leaders of the country are still clinging on to power like their life depends on it, yet there's absolutely no change for better. What resources are the youths armed with to "change things"? twitter rants? Keep wallowing in your misery and if you don't know, Nigerians abroad are hustling and thriving. In one way or the other and no matter how little, we're all contributing to Nigeria's economy, well, f you consider that as our own effort to "change things".
I am glad you asked how you are responsible for the rot in your motherland. So let me explain it to you.

There are millions of you who have exited your country or still planning to take an exit. The belief that the country is not working has made millions of you focus your energy on leaving the country rather than focusing your energy to make your country work. You all want a shortcut to comfort and it is this desire to leave the country that has made you lazy to fight and make your country better. Now let me ask you this, what if everyone running away from the country are staying back to fight to make the country progress do you think things would be as bad as it is today?

So you think the citizens have no ability to change the country? Is that your silly excuse? Let me ask you a question, what if American or European politicians become incompetent like Nigerian politicians and their citizens start experiencing the problems Nigerians face like lack of power supply, roads, health care etc do you think their citizens will relax and say what resources do they have to change things? I bet there would be an eruption and things will change by force. This is exactly what Nigerians are not doing. The fact that Nigerians are relaxing over the problems we have and the fact that you have ran away to a white man's land rather than fighting clearly shows you are also responsible for the rot in your motherland.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Think That They Can Only Make It Abroad? by Ugosample(m): 2:09pm On Dec 10, 2018
thebosstrevor:

you are just talking trash.
that's all you have to say cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians Think That They Can Only Make It Abroad? by Basher8583: 2:17pm On Dec 10, 2018
NONNYG:
hater, keeping hating. enemy of progress,,, na jealousy go kill ugrin

If u want to know what i do, come over... i will take u to my place of work.

Whom God has blessed, no one can curse

FBI lol... no hating hia oh Arabs no get chill. Dia own worse pass Malaysia oh.
Ok continue to decive yourself. Im sure you are one of those people loitering at the dubai airport trying to familiarise with us to carry goods to Nigeria when we come to spend money in Dubai. Hustler giving Nigeria a bad name.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Think That They Can Only Make It Abroad? by winj3: 2:27pm On Dec 10, 2018
thebosstrevor:

you that have common sense, why arent you developing your village and teaching the people there common sense
it is called skills transfer

I have tried and if I continue to try it on people like you it will not work.
Go ask colonizers, expatriates, foreign visitors how difficult it is to teach Nigerians commonsense! You can take apes to library but you cannot make them understand!

Nigerians are exposed to TV, radio, foreign education, skills and knowledge transfer - but they are still stupid!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (24) (Reply)

Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? / Commuters Stranded As Flood Takes Over Obafemi Awolowo Way In Ikeja, Lagos / World's Most Expensive (And Cheapest) Cities Revealed,See Where Lagos Is

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.