Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,163 members, 7,896,955 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 04:32 AM

Tithing: Bovi Defends Akpororo, Blasts The Hell Out Of Daddy Freeze - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tithing: Bovi Defends Akpororo, Blasts The Hell Out Of Daddy Freeze (362 Views)

BBNaija’s Kiddwaya Blasts The Use Of Stone To Hold Buhari's Stage In Lagos (Pix) / Photo Of Daddy Showkey And His Beautiful Daughters / Adeboye: Meet Winners Of Daddy Freeze #TeaChallenge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tithing: Bovi Defends Akpororo, Blasts The Hell Out Of Daddy Freeze by Hushteddy(m): 4:12pm On Dec 09, 2018
Comedian Bovi has quickly come to the defense of his colleague, Akpororo after several exchange with controversial OAP, Daddy Freeze.

It all started when Akpororo, during his performance at the experience, called out the OAP to stop criticizing those who pay their tithes.
It wasn’t long before the OAP replied him, and then Akpororo fired back at him again. See here

Bovi, while defending Akpororo blasted the hell out of Daddy Freeze, writing; “I’d rather be as ignorant as Akpororo and build a career out of foolery than be as educated as Freeze and have an uncontrollable spirit of jealousy!”.

“I pray to die before my time rather than abuse a mans family, especially his wife just because I’m jealous.”

“Akpororo is better than Freeze in everything. But Freeze is better than Akpororo when it comes to stupidity. Fools are born. They have no boundaries”.

“Dear human beings, before you think it is sleek to do it, understand that even in warfare, women and children are off limits”.

“You can abuse a man all day long, but don’t touch his wife. Or anything close to her. Don’t go there”.

“Lastly before I’m misunderstood, I’m not defending wether it’s ok to sow (not pay) your tithes or not. I’m just standing up for a man who’s job is to make people laugh with and without facts. Especially when he didn’t cross the line”.

Re: Tithing: Bovi Defends Akpororo, Blasts The Hell Out Of Daddy Freeze by honniemail(f): 4:16pm On Dec 09, 2018
Well said Bovi...freezing should continue showing we that didn't know his level of stupidity has risen to 101percent

(1) (Reply)

This New Dance Step "Bolanle" Will Thrill You / How Markangel Comedy Gets 1million Views In A Day Licked / Couple And Yahoo Boys Arrested In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.