Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,140 members, 7,977,283 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 02:35 AM

Video Presentation Of Exploits By Npower Volunteer (please Like) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Video Presentation Of Exploits By Npower Volunteer (please Like) (343 Views)

Npower: You Cannot Change Your Category Unless You Were Told By Npower / I Was Deployed By Npower But I’m Far From My State / January Stipend: NPOWER Volunteer Facebook Posts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Video Presentation Of Exploits By Npower Volunteer (please Like) by Nobody: 4:51pm On Dec 09, 2018
THE N-POWER IMPACT SERIES COMPETITION.

I’m Israel Oluwashina Ahmadu, an #Npower-Teach beneficiary in LGEA Primary School Eika-Adagu of Okehi Local Government Area, Kogi State.

This is a video repost after suffering a debilitating video deletion from dare-devil hackers, kindly watch, LIKE, comment and SHARE.

In 2016, we thought #NPower was scam and that our information will be sent to the database of Oblivion after online registration, but December 2016 came and it became real and I was practically involved in the Volunteer service of teaching in the School I was posted to, initially for the first six month which was paid immediately I was verified.

On a Monday morning I received an alert of a whopping sum of N180,000 in my phone (for the six months I was owed), I was bewildered and bamboozled when I checked my bank account at the nearest ATM (smiles). Moreso, the N30,000 stipend kept coming subsequently even upto this very last month.

Few Months later I was called Upon to pick up a New Samsung Galaxy Tab E, which has been preloaded with over 1,000,000 resources (educational, mechanical, technological and entrepreneurial), which helped me impact my Pupils immensely.

The Buhari-led social investment program, has so much affected my life and family, also I invested in my computer business and the online website I manage (www.savidnews.com).

As a Christian, my standard of giving increased, my financial savings improved and even my entrepreneurial mind got enlarged.

Importantly, I have also been of great value to my community and pupils in school.

My pupils’ cognitive, psychomotor and affective domains have immensely improved, I was also privileged to render communal sensitization and book production in company of my colleagues in my PPA for our children effective learning (books in the Video).

Words will fail me to list all that I have benefited from this Government via this opportunity, Thanks So Much for this Opportunity!

I appreciate President Buhari and his Vice, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo who are the brain behind a wonderful programme as this.

God Bless Nigeria!!

Thanks for Watching. Like and Share

#ThisIsNPower
#MyImpactThroughNPower

VIDEO: https://www.facebook.com/ahmaduisrael7/videos/2004348222983430/

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ushers /model /vixens /jobs Recruitment /commercial /shoots And ACTIVATION JOBS / Fashion School In Osogbo / Huawei's Nova 4 Has A 48MP Rear Camera And Pinhole Front Cam.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.