Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,223 members, 7,880,822 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:31 AM

Whyyyyy Is Buhari Not Campaigning? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Whyyyyy Is Buhari Not Campaigning? (1379 Views)

Why Is Aisha Buhari Not Campaigning Ahead Of The 2019 Elections? / PDP Worried About Buhari Not Campaigning / 2019: EU, US, UK & Saudi Arabia Ask Buhari Not To Contest; APC Considers Kingibe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whyyyyy Is Buhari Not Campaigning? by delkuf(m): 6:07pm On Dec 09, 2018
Since the beginning of campaign by political parties, buhari has not being campaigning. It has always been Oshinbajo in kwara. Oshinbajo going from door to door. Why hasn't buhari come out and campaign, so that we can know if truly he is buhari or jubril. This is one reason why I believe that this news of body double is true. Nigerian, we need to start asking questions.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whyyyyy Is Buhari Not Campaigning? by mrsfavour(f): 6:15pm On Dec 09, 2018
Jubril or Buhari,time will tell

1 Like

Re: Whyyyyy Is Buhari Not Campaigning? by SEGLIZ: 6:16pm On Dec 09, 2018
Re: Whyyyyy Is Buhari Not Campaigning? by originals1(m): 6:17pm On Dec 09, 2018
Because buhari isnt buhari..
The real buhari is dead

Meanwhile instagram page with 14k followers for sale, check my signature if you're interestedsmiley

4 Likes

Re: Whyyyyy Is Buhari Not Campaigning? by Nobody: 6:24pm On Dec 09, 2018
Jubril al Sudani is getting pretty scared day by day. He will finally be caught in the open and disgraced before he returns back to Sudan next month.

3 Likes

Re: Whyyyyy Is Buhari Not Campaigning? by sonofspada(m): 6:32pm On Dec 09, 2018
So that someone will not break protocol and remove his cap during campaign fuss.

9 Likes

Re: Whyyyyy Is Buhari Not Campaigning? by ImpressionsNG: 6:40pm On Dec 09, 2018
Very important question. It's not acceptable that the president is not campaigning, and instead he is sending the vice president. It shows that something is wrong somewhere. Nigerians deserve more respect.

2 Likes

Re: Whyyyyy Is Buhari Not Campaigning? by emmasege: 6:44pm On Dec 09, 2018
delkuf:
Since the beginning of campaign by political parties, buhari has not being campaigning. It has always been Oshinbajo in kwara. Oshinbajo going from door to door. Why hasn't buhari come out and campaign, so that we can know if truly he is buhari or jubril. This is one reason why I believe that this news of body double is true. Nigerian, we need to start asking questions.
Did Buhari campaign or go from house to house or media station to media station in 2015? His handlers know how intellectually bankrupt he is, that's why they shield him from the electorates.

In 2014/15, this was the same strategy they used when fake pastor Osinbajo, thiefnubus and their Lagos crew took over the media to deceive gullible Nigerians by promising them so many things, which Buhari never told us directly. Now, they are at it again.

We were fooled once. If we choose to be fooled the second time, the unborn generation of Nigerians may not forgive the current generation.

4 Likes

Re: Whyyyyy Is Buhari Not Campaigning? by delkuf(m): 6:56pm On Dec 09, 2018
emmasege:
Did Buhari campaign or go from house to house or media station to media station in 2015? His handlers know how intellectually bankrupt he is, that's why they shield him from the electorates.

In 2014/15, this was the same strategy they used when fake pastor Osinbajo, thiefnubus and their Lagos crew took over the media to deceive gullible Nigerians by promising them so many things, which Buhari never told us directly. Now, they are at it again.

We were fooled once. If we choose to be fooled the second time, the unborn generation of Nigerians may not forgive the current generation.
So you are saying buhari didn't campaign in 2015. He didn't come out and say we should vote for him. I don't know what is wrong with all this buhari media team. So you are telling me that a presidential candidate can not come out and tell me why I should vote and what he has for me going forward. Instead his vice is doing all the talking and you want me to vote for him. Don't be so naive

2 Likes

Re: Whyyyyy Is Buhari Not Campaigning? by emmasege: 7:14pm On Dec 09, 2018
delkuf:
So you are saying buhari didn't campaign in 2015. He didn't come out and say we should vote for him. I don't know what is wrong with all this buhari media team. So you are telling me that a presidential candidate can not come out and tell me why I should vote and what he has for me going forward. Instead his vice is doing all the talking and you want me to vote for him. Don't be so naive
Seems you can't read comprehensively. If you understood my post, you'd realise I only condemned Bubu and the fake pastor for deceiving Nigeria in the past. I also warned Nigeria not to be fooled the second time.

If Buhari ever said anything during the 2015 campaign, it was a very short speech (less than five minutes) devoid of any plan when they moved from state to state. Osinbajo was the arrowhead moving from one TV station to another with his Lagos thieves, and jumping from one street/public bus to another. Buhari really promised nothing other than "kwaruption", because he's too shallow to govern the smallest state in Nigeria, let alone a diverse and 'big nation like ours.

Next time, read a post twice before you comment. After all, the Holy Book says "be swift to hear and slow to speak'.

6 Likes

Re: Whyyyyy Is Buhari Not Campaigning? by Optional09: 7:16pm On Dec 09, 2018
Trader Moni bribery is their campaign. Give you 10k collect your pvc. He doesn’t need to campaign after buying over 10million pvc

2 Likes

Re: Whyyyyy Is Buhari Not Campaigning? by sexiestharam(f): 7:23pm On Dec 09, 2018
sonofspada:
So that someone will not break protocol and remove his cap during campaign fuss.
Lol. You are hilarious grin

3 Likes

Re: Whyyyyy Is Buhari Not Campaigning? by DonHummer(m): 7:41pm On Dec 09, 2018
He doesn't care cause he knows a good number of Nigerians are gullible and will still end up voting for him.
A country where sentiments cloud people's sense of reasoning and good judgement is doomed to fail. No be curse.

2 Likes

Re: Whyyyyy Is Buhari Not Campaigning? by tinsel: 7:41pm On Dec 09, 2018
sexiestharam:

Lol. You are hilarious grin
I am also suprised why he is not campaigning.

1 Like

Re: Whyyyyy Is Buhari Not Campaigning? by OreMI22: 7:59pm On Dec 09, 2018
Buhari simply wants to use the army and INEC to announce fake results.

He knows he failed to deliver anything and could NEVER win a free and fair elections.

But Nigerians will resist his planned rape of the peoples electoral verdict.

1 Like

Re: Whyyyyy Is Buhari Not Campaigning? by akandi4u(m): 8:31pm On Dec 09, 2018
The question should be WHy is APC not campaigning? I think they've set a calendar for that, yet to begin.

1 Like

Re: Whyyyyy Is Buhari Not Campaigning? by osazeeblue01: 8:34pm On Dec 09, 2018
He has nothing to tell or show Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Whyyyyy Is Buhari Not Campaigning? by SMLimited(m): 9:07pm On Dec 09, 2018
In the entire global political history, "body doubles" known as political decoys have only been used for heads of states or top government functionaries while they are *alive*. Joseph Stalin, Adolf Hitler, Saddam Hussein and also Henry Kissinger are examples of rumoured political figures who allegedly used political decoys. And these were not permanent situations. They were only used for top level political meetings that were perceived potentially dangerous to the principal (original body).

According to research, the cloning or production of body doubles is not as straightforward as is being purported. Let me spare the details.

Nigerians peddling the cloning story thinking they are showing intelligence are actually ridiculing and insulting their own intelligence.

The sanctity of the person head of state is a very serious issue globally.
1. There's no head of state that can die *secretly* without top intelligence agencies globally been aware.
2. If the international community were to take this cloning story with any iota of seriousness, it won't take someone like Trump more than a month to instruct the CIA to produce facts as they did with similar related circumstances.
3. Assuming the cloning story is true, are you telling me that the other world leaders are so clueless that they'd allow their prestigious selves representing the sovereignty of their nations to be in the same room with a clone? Several summits, UN, AU, ECOWAS, OPEC etc. Several visits from other heads of states France, Germany, UK and the royal representatives.
4. Assuming the cloning story is true. Do you know the kind of humongous expenditure and coverup strategies that would be required to bury this type of issue?
1. The clone himself and family, the country the clone was sourced from.
2. The hospital he died.
3. The government/ intelligence agencies of the country he died and the country he was buried.
4. The coroner, funeral service providers (or was he hurled in a polythene and discarded)?
5. They said he died in UK but the body was flown to Saudi for burial? Seriously? And the global community can't access flight logs of the presidential aircraft? How was the body transported from the plane to the burial ground?
6. You mean Saudi and UK government agreed to be accomplices in this 21st century fairy tale without a fee? They did it free? How much were they paid?
7. Considering the enormity of this operation you don't want to imagine the human capital involved. Or it was the political cabal who wrapped him up? Hurled him into the aircraft? Went to dig ground in Saudi or was it a cave? Then rushed to Sudan to start looking for a replacement or Jubril was found on FB?

It's like after several years of going through CU then one of your roommates died during holiday and then a clone came back to start doing TTG. I mean you the mates and peers in the same room will ignore rumours from everywhere and still allow such person enjoy immense privileges as you do?

There are sacred and very immense powers, responsibilities and privileges that the office of any head of state carries that the international community will never be silent to allow a clone, political decoy or body double wield.

If we decide to be unintelligent it's fine. But be rest assured that, the silence of the international community over this issue is a resonating statement of how astonished they are at the extent of preposterous, daft, malicious, baseless, calumnious statements we make to prove unnecessary points in this part of the world.

Ladies and gentlemen, the time, context, geographical space traversed, resources, human capital required to pull this off in the first place and sustain it for months is simply unfathomable.

We are now in an age where "sensation" has comfortably replaced information. Irrespective of how unfounded, unintelligent and baseless something sounds as long as it fits into the template of negative energy channelled towards a being or event, it gets absorbed and people run with it.

90% of people shouting clone have never sat to do any research on genetics of cloning or even the production of human decoys "body doubles" whether for movies or politics.

It's really sad, the manner in which we exercise our minds in this part of the world. Even a primitive Casio calculator would never give you 2 + 2 as you typed it. It will process it and give you 4. How is it that, the humans blessed by God with the most powerful computer in each head cannot find out whether 2 + 2 is actually 4 or something else.

In summary, hatred and anger blocks the mind. It clogs all possible and available vents of reasonable and logical thinking. Leaders are not to be voted in and out based on sentiments of hate or love. Voting should be based on values, goals, objectives and sustainable rationality.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Whyyyyy Is Buhari Not Campaigning? by Ifiokumo: 9:42pm On Dec 09, 2018
delkuf:

The answers are obvious. Even with or without Jubril, just look at the "country". You wanted democracy and yet coups and militants have been controlling it since 1999. You have no airline to fly you to and from that is owned and managed domestically.

You have no world class hospital, yet your leaders and even PASTORS go abroad each time

You still answer a Nigger slave name given by Oyibo prostitute...

SO, frankly the answers are all there starring you in the face, but good news that people are wising up while others don't want to face the truth...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TEMoBu7AoTI

1 Like

Re: Whyyyyy Is Buhari Not Campaigning? by bantudra: 9:47pm On Dec 09, 2018
for what...??...wastin of money....
Re: Whyyyyy Is Buhari Not Campaigning? by Frankdoz27: 9:49pm On Dec 09, 2018
He's not campaigning because he's a clone. Jubril/clone remove your cap now.

2 Likes

Re: Whyyyyy Is Buhari Not Campaigning? by Emmy713: 10:08pm On Dec 09, 2018
delkuf:
my dear I sensed the same thing too, I think something fishy is going on NK might be right

2 Likes

Re: Whyyyyy Is Buhari Not Campaigning? by Zeezxo(m): 10:47pm On Dec 09, 2018
emmasege:

see this one. You have been fooled 4 times that is why the next generation will blame you.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

CJN Onoghen: Where The Hell Is Yemi Osibanjo, SAN? / Some People's Reality And Fall Back Position After Feb'16. PICTURE. / See The Nature Of People That Want To Rule Nigeria: Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.