Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,305 members, 7,907,697 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 01:17 PM

What Makes You Stand Out From The "typical" Naija Babe? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Makes You Stand Out From The "typical" Naija Babe? (710 Views)

What Are The Typical Naija Ways Of Being Romantic? / The Typical Naija Babe / What Makes You Stand Out From The "typical" Naija Babe? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

What Makes You Stand Out From The "typical" Naija Babe? by omonija1(f): 2:23am On Aug 02, 2010
I've been thinking about this lately. We are all looking for true love but the thing I've notice is that most Nigerian girls have the same attributes, I know everyone is different in their own way but what makes you stand out. Most naija babes are educated, cultured, etc but what makes you stand out from a typical woman? Please share.

wrong place, please delete.
Re: What Makes You Stand Out From The "typical" Naija Babe? by manmustwac(m): 8:17pm On Aug 02, 2010
Yes wrong place. Moved to romance section.
Re: What Makes You Stand Out From The "typical" Naija Babe? by StRichy(m): 8:34am On Aug 03, 2010
your self esteem and your respect for moral values.
Re: What Makes You Stand Out From The "typical" Naija Babe? by OneCork: 8:59am On Aug 03, 2010
Fake hair, Bad attitude, bleached skin, poor grammar, materialism, Amebo

Above are the traits of your typical Nigerian girl. (no offence)
Re: What Makes You Stand Out From The "typical" Naija Babe? by Tosinville(m): 1:57pm On Aug 03, 2010
Rofl
Re: What Makes You Stand Out From The "typical" Naija Babe? by Tosinville(m): 2:03pm On Aug 03, 2010
In addition, they r so obsessed wit men sendin 'em recharge cards lol
Re: What Makes You Stand Out From The "typical" Naija Babe? by MrCork1: 2:58pm On Aug 03, 2010
their wide nose
Re: What Makes You Stand Out From The "typical" Naija Babe? by onstelly(f): 2:59pm On Aug 03, 2010
One Cork:

Fake hair, Bad attitude, bleached skin, poor grammar, materialism, Amebo

Above are the traits of your typical Nigerian girl. (no offence)
well no offence too but i tink dat is d kind of nigerian girls u keep on meeting
Re: What Makes You Stand Out From The "typical" Naija Babe? by MrCork1: 3:19pm On Aug 03, 2010
onstelly , ok why dont u sendme your not clothed picture so ican proof you are beautiful?

But u can wear thong or G- strank if u want. I be the Judge
Re: What Makes You Stand Out From The "typical" Naija Babe? by MrCork1: 3:21pm On Aug 03, 2010
NIgerian females are not just my things, They from another planet (no offence)
Re: What Makes You Stand Out From The "typical" Naija Babe? by MrCork1: 3:23pm On Aug 03, 2010
They cant speaks english , only broken english

(1)

Worried Young Man / What Shuld I Do: ? / Marriage: A Must Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.