Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,405 members, 7,901,115 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 12:08 AM

Nollywood's Sweetest. - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood's Sweetest. (5303 Views)

Hey Guys!!! Meet One Of The Sweetest Bsb Dude Ever - Preye Marcus! (photos) / Omoni Oboli Celebrates 14 Year Wedding Anniversary In The Sweetest Way / Omoni Oboli Throws The Sweetest Birthday Shout Out To Her Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nollywood's Sweetest. by fadal(m): 3:12am On Aug 04, 2010
if she fall down in a dirty water I will lick that water off her face yes thats how fine she is.
Re: Nollywood's Sweetest. by Nobody: 5:34am On Aug 04, 2010
michelin89:

I didn't know you were that tall.

Yvonne is an ex-beauty queen.

I'm 6'5, Mitchelin. I thought we discussed this over a cup of tea last week lol

rokiatu:

You are attracting unnecessary attention to your profile grin (you know you photo is not there)
lol
Re: Nollywood's Sweetest. by MrCork1: 7:43am On Aug 04, 2010
No Nyansh, No Beautiful, They dont even have Nyansh

A black woman without NYansh cannut neverly be beautiful, Period!!!

(Cnn News: 1927)
Re: Nollywood's Sweetest. by MrCork1: 2:03pm On Aug 04, 2010
They are not even Nyanshbable
Re: Nollywood's Sweetest. by doublekay: 5:00am On Aug 07, 2010
if doubt she being the nollywood sweetest then whom is?
Re: Nollywood's Sweetest. by Nobody: 10:48pm On Aug 11, 2010
mshewww!!! her actin luks very boring,she doesnt even put life in2 wot she does.as a matter of fact i rented a movie she was part of recently n trust me if not 4 my smoking hot jim iyke i wount even watch it.d only tin i tuk dat film was because of dat dude n as 4 her dress sense very dry.no hard feelings though but i fink nadia buari is far beta dan her in actin,dress sense,fluency n all
Re: Nollywood's Sweetest. by mafolayomi(f): 4:31pm On Aug 13, 2010
love her in to love a prince. though she acted a bad girl in that film, but i still like her. the other girl she sent themto go and kill too is sooo bufufu smiley, dont know her name.

(1) (2) (Reply)

72 Year Old Roberto Cavalli In Hot Leopard Print Trunks / Pics: Saka Kisses Wife In Public As She Gushes About Life As His Wife / Kanye West: The Rise And Fall Of An Illuminati Mind Controlled Alien

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.