Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,749 members, 7,948,750 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 09:42 AM

My Ex First Mouth Gig - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex First Mouth Gig (492 Views)

(oral S*x) Have You Ever Recieve A Mouth Gig? Have You Ever Given Ur Babe Head? / South African Woman Mouth Gig Video Leaks (18+ Video) / Yoga Teacher Hospitalized After Performing Mouth Gig On Himself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Ex First Mouth Gig by Lancarrazi(m): 11:25pm On Dec 09, 2018
First I want to say my ex was a very sexy girl, she had a nice bubbly ass and huge boobs so this was the time my ex gave me a Mouth Gig, after practice she wore volleyball shorts and a right T shirt, we drove out somewhere private, at the time I was on my mom’s car so while hanging out, my to my was limited, we sat in the back seat and made out, tongue kissing but after a while I knew I had to drop her off home cause of course at the time we were in school so I didn’t want anyone to worry, but she didn’t want to leave, but I had to so in order to spend a few more minutes with me she actually kneeled down face to the bulge of my pants, ass up and started unbuckled my pants, I completely froze, I hadn’t been in this sort of situation so I just watched her, as soon as my kock was out it was in her mouth, this was my first Mouth Gig and her first time so of course she used her teeth. I sat back down to get comfortable and she had paused sitting back up, but now I was to far in the mood to stop there. I grabbed her hair and pulled her back down, I guided her head up and down, she was gagging, squinting and had watery eyes, by the time she came up from me throat fucking her she was hyperventilating, but I wasn’t quite finished this went on for a few minutes, she pushed on my thighs to get air until her makeup was messed up, she leaned back against the door of the car smiling looking at me we didn’t have sexc but it was the best first Mouth Gig ever.
Re: My Ex First Mouth Gig by Jayslicky: 11:39pm On Dec 09, 2018
Continue receiving mouth gig, one day you would receive it from an epileptic girl and you won't be able to tell the story.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Best Age Gap Between Spouses For Friendship To Grow..... / What Should I Do? / I Know I Must Move On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.