Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,824 members, 7,872,763 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:20 PM

How Do U Send A 'buba Galadima' To Talk On TV With Festus Keyamo ... How ???? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Do U Send A 'buba Galadima' To Talk On TV With Festus Keyamo ... How ???? (2968 Views)

Festus Keyamo: How I Bought My House In The US / "I Think You're Losing Your Brain": Galadima To Seun Okinbaloye (Video) / Keyamo: How To Become President Without WAEC Certificate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do U Send A 'buba Galadima' To Talk On TV With Festus Keyamo ... How ???? by dashing07(m): 12:37am On Dec 10, 2018
Few years ago, Buba Galadima was a staunch Buharist who strongly hated PDP while Gulak used to be a staunch Jonathanian/pro-PDP.

Today, it is the exact opposite— Buba Galadima is now pro-PDP and a strong hater of PMB/APC while Gulak is now pro-APC and a huge Buharist.

https://twitter.com/kcnaija/status/1071767549283586048?s=09

Re: How Do U Send A 'buba Galadima' To Talk On TV With Festus Keyamo ... How ???? by bollixy(m): 12:42am On Dec 10, 2018
Re: How Do U Send A 'buba Galadima' To Talk On TV With Festus Keyamo ... How ???? by nzeobi(m): 1:01am On Dec 10, 2018
I watched the program on channels, the buba was only attacking APC instead presenting his facts.
the man was quarrelling like a market woman.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do U Send A 'buba Galadima' To Talk On TV With Festus Keyamo ... How ???? by ozo13(m): 1:15am On Dec 10, 2018
nzeobi:
I watched the program on channels, the bubs was only attacking APC instead presenting his facts.
lol

1 Like

Re: How Do U Send A 'buba Galadima' To Talk On TV With Festus Keyamo ... How ???? by Ratello: 1:28am On Dec 10, 2018
nzeobi:
I watched the program on channels, the bubs was only attacking APC instead presenting his facts.
You are a bloody scammer and liar you did not watch it. Those who truly watched it can tell that Galadima messed up Keyamo to the point Keyama was rattled emotionally and even arguing with Seun Okinbaloye the anchorman. Bloody liar

21 Likes

Re: How Do U Send A 'buba Galadima' To Talk On TV With Festus Keyamo ... How ???? by Nobody: 1:51am On Dec 10, 2018
nzeobi:
Are you sure you truly watched it? I suggest you watch again on the tv channel website.

9 Likes

Re: How Do U Send A 'buba Galadima' To Talk On TV With Festus Keyamo ... How ???? by amaechi1: 3:07am On Dec 10, 2018
Ratello:

You are a bloody scammer and liar you did not watch it. Those who truly watched it can tell that Galadima messed up Keyamo to the point Keyama was rattled emotionally and even arguing with Seun Okinbaloye the anchorman. Bloody liar
So, you are proud of the show of shame displayed the Galadima. He just confirmed he is a 'bread and butter' politician as described by APC chairman

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do U Send A 'buba Galadima' To Talk On TV With Festus Keyamo ... How ???? by AbuMaryam1(m): 5:16am On Dec 10, 2018
Ratello:

You must have watched with your anus, Buba Galadima fumble in that programme. Festus Keyamo was solid and presenting facts. While Galadima keeps saying "having says that'. Galadima was a complete meaning of gullible.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Do U Send A 'buba Galadima' To Talk On TV With Festus Keyamo ... How ???? by NairaandNigeria: 5:29am On Dec 10, 2018
Ratello:

It shows that all of you don't what you are talking about. You that didn't watch it were busy with lies saying Keyamo. Check the names on the screen, they were Ahmed Gulak and Bubba Galadima.
No Festus keyamo was present

2 Likes

Re: How Do U Send A 'buba Galadima' To Talk On TV With Festus Keyamo ... How ???? by nzeobi(m): 5:41am On Dec 10, 2018
Ratello:

was it not the Man who started the program talking of going for his friends funeral and policemen surrounding the building.

1 Like

Re: How Do U Send A 'buba Galadima' To Talk On TV With Festus Keyamo ... How ???? by roundman: 7:43am On Dec 10, 2018
nzeobi:

was it not the Man who started the program talking of going for his friends funeral and policemen surrounding the building.
Buba Galadima was a huge waste of time...Instead of addressing the issues put to him,he was busy attacking the person of the president and his appointees...why keyamo was presenting facts.This electral bill was passed by the David mark national assembly in 2014 and because it did not favour the PDP hence they want it changed...to tell you they have been rigging the elections in their favour before 2015 when they loss.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do U Send A 'buba Galadima' To Talk On TV With Festus Keyamo ... How ???? by Stalwert: 7:49am On Dec 10, 2018
AbuMaryam1:

You must have watched with your anus, Buba Galadima fumble in that programme. Festus Keyamo was solid and presenting facts. While Galadima keeps saying "having says that'. Galadima was a complete meaning of gullible.

LWKMD watching with anus grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do U Send A 'buba Galadima' To Talk On TV With Festus Keyamo ... How ???? by Ratello: 10:25am On Dec 10, 2018
AbuMaryam1:

Your preek did the watching on your behalf I am too sure of that. To refresh your memory visit the YouTube page of the recap and watch.this time around with your eyes and full concentration. Keyamo was slaughtered
Re: How Do U Send A 'buba Galadima' To Talk On TV With Festus Keyamo ... How ???? by patogist: 10:38am On Dec 10, 2018
See what joblessness has caused. You guys are arguing like kids. I don't blame any of you Sha. I blame your master Jubri
Re: How Do U Send A 'buba Galadima' To Talk On TV With Festus Keyamo ... How ???? by alen4smith(m): 11:06am On Dec 10, 2018
Ratello:

your lying skills is top notch!if you dare lie again I will post the video

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do U Send A 'buba Galadima' To Talk On TV With Festus Keyamo ... How ???? by Racoon(m): 11:15am On Dec 10, 2018
Ratello:

Don't mind that fella.Festus Keyamo was practically taken to the cleaners.
Re: How Do U Send A 'buba Galadima' To Talk On TV With Festus Keyamo ... How ???? by greatdreamer(m): 11:50am On Dec 10, 2018
nzeobi:
Channels station?
Channels dey do Kakaki?

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Has Reduced His Vote By Himself - Islamic Prophet / See How Nigerians Reacted As INEC Denies Owning Electronic Server For Elections / Drama As Man Returns From Abroad, Finds Wife With New Born Baby For Another Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.