Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,158 members, 7,887,364 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:34 AM

Why Lagos May Become The Biggest Igbo City In 2030 - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Lagos May Become The Biggest Igbo City In 2030 (13844 Views)

Biggest Yoruba Pastor Vs Biggest Igbo Pastor / Fashola: Why Lagos-Badagry Expressway Is Yet To Be Fixed / Why Lagos Assembly, APC Want Ambode Jailed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Lagos May Become The Biggest Igbo City In 2030 by bantudra: 12:58pm On Dec 11, 2018
immhotep:

Dude, why are you so pained ? grin

he pain your fada....

3 Likes

Re: Why Lagos May Become The Biggest Igbo City In 2030 by Nobody: 1:01pm On Dec 11, 2018
bantudra:

he pain your fada....
Tell us how it is paining you so we can assist.

cc lzaa velocity25

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Lagos May Become The Biggest Igbo City In 2030 by yetunsbay(m): 1:26pm On Dec 11, 2018
frankdoz21:
I weep for Yoruba's, they busy doing "motor park alaye" while Igbo's are buying up lagos. Igbo's now own 80℅ of lagos.
why nt kuku 100%

2 Likes

Re: Why Lagos May Become The Biggest Igbo City In 2030 by Gabriel004: 1:42pm On Dec 11, 2018
tossie101:

He is pure afonja man dirty smelly people
When female pig from piggery race talks. Cover your nose. Cos of mouth and body odour. If you doubt me, ask that white man. Just spray your sorroundings.

3 Likes

Re: Why Lagos May Become The Biggest Igbo City In 2030 by tossie101(f): 1:52pm On Dec 11, 2018
Gabriel004:
When fale pig from piggery race talks. Cover your nose. Cos of mouth and body odour. If you doubt me, ask that white man. Just spray your sorroundings.

Who be this one Biko undecided
Dirty Yoruba man u are smelling

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Lagos May Become The Biggest Igbo City In 2030 by LZAA: 2:10pm On Dec 11, 2018
immhotep:

cc lzaa velocity25

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Lagos May Become The Biggest Igbo City In 2030 by Gabriel004: 2:16pm On Dec 11, 2018
tossie101:

Who be this one Biko undecided
Dirty Yoruba man u are smelling
Abeg na. You are polluting nairaland with your body odour.

3 Likes

Re: Why Lagos May Become The Biggest Igbo City In 2030 by tossie101(f): 2:23pm On Dec 11, 2018
Gabriel004:
Abeg na. You are polluting nairaland with your body odour.

Lol if u like u can create a million monikers to like ur comment grin jobless dirty Yoruba man.
Don't go and look for work.
Nairaland champion
Re: Why Lagos May Become The Biggest Igbo City In 2030 by Gabriel004: 2:26pm On Dec 11, 2018
tossie101:

Lol if u like u can create a million monikers to like ur comment grin jobless dirty Yoruba man.
Don't go and look for work.
Nairaland champion
E pain her pig head. grin. The work i am doing, the person folking you day n night cannever dream it. Cos it beyonds what his brain can carry.

4 Likes

Re: Why Lagos May Become The Biggest Igbo City In 2030 by tossie101(f): 2:36pm On Dec 11, 2018
Gabriel004:
E pain her pig head. grin.
[b]The work i am doing, the person folking you day n night cannever dream it. [/b]Cos it beyonds what his brain can carry.

Typical lazy smelly dumheaded yoruba coward.
They think nothing daily but sex.
Cursed tribe angry
Re: Why Lagos May Become The Biggest Igbo City In 2030 by Gabriel004: 2:43pm On Dec 11, 2018
tossie101:

Typical lazy smelly dumheaded yoruba coward.
They think nothing daily but sex.
Cursed tribe angry
Even without talking, we know your race is cursed, so no need to tell you. Go tell your useless folking partner to get a life. Smelly pig.

3 Likes

Re: Why Lagos May Become The Biggest Igbo City In 2030 by bantudra: 2:45pm On Dec 11, 2018
immhotep:

cc lzaa velocity25

you are mad...infact you dey craze....what should pain me from a statement from a morron....??

i know who i am....i dont need anybody to tell me who i am....

nonesense....

you people are just exposin your foolishness for others to see....

5 Likes

Re: Why Lagos May Become The Biggest Igbo City In 2030 by peterphd(m): 3:53pm On Dec 11, 2018
immhotep:

cc lzaa velocity25
grin grin
Re: Why Lagos May Become The Biggest Igbo City In 2030 by Nobody: 5:00pm On Dec 11, 2018
bantudra:

you are mad...infact you dey craze....what should pain me from a statement from a morron....??

i know who i am....i dont need anybody to tell me who i am....

nonesense....

you people are just exposin your foolishness for others to see....
Have you checked your blood pressure recently?
Igbo-phobia is bad for your health oh . . .

cc lzaa velocity25 tossie101

Re: Why Lagos May Become The Biggest Igbo City In 2030 by Afonjas: 5:07pm On Dec 11, 2018
[s]
Frankdoz27:
Lagos state may geographically be located in southwestern Nigeria, a region dominated by ethnic Yoruba's but with increasing indigenous Lagos Igbo's ( Igbo generation born in Lagos) and continual influx of southeastherners is a major threat which may eventually strip Yoruba's their waning owneri of Lagos. As may be noted, Igbo's have fully integrated in every polity of lagos; socially, politically and economically. Below are list of evidence that Lagos will soon become the first Igbo territory outside their conventional southeast and parts of south south.

* The biggest international markets in lagos is owned by Igbo's(Trade fair, Alaba international market, ladikpo etc).

* Igbo's now dominates major political positions in lagos ( many Igbo's are appointed commissioner in lagos, many constituency in lagos state house of assembly are represented by lagos indigenous Igbo's, lagos indigenous Igbo's have headed different LG as chairman, the recent southwest APC publicity sectary, JOE IGBOKWE is a Lagos indigenous Igbo.

* Notable Igbo Entrepreneur's established their enterprise in lagos with majority of its employees being Igbo's example include nest oil, Capital oil, ABC transport, GUO transport,etc.

* Igbo millionaire's are buying up lagos. From lagos mainland to lagos island, most building's, companies and shops/ stores are own by Igbo's. Some even said festac and satlight town are completely Igbo areas. Rumors have it that Innoson and orange drugs have purchased half of Vitoria and banana islands.

*Most landlord in lagos are Igbo's. Igbo's now closing swamps to erect more buildings in lagos leaving the Yoruba's houseless.

It is an expectation of every indigenous Lagos Igbo son's and daughter's that one day an Igbo man will become the governor of Lagos state to complete the full integration of indigenous Lagos Igbo's.
[/s]

COMING FROM A YORUBA MUSLEM
Re: Why Lagos May Become The Biggest Igbo City In 2030 by bantudra: 5:09pm On Dec 11, 2018
immhotep:

Have you checked your blood pressure recently?
Igbo-phobia is bad for your health oh . . .

cc lzaa velocity25 tossie101

sharrapu....i wouldnt give a fvck when the ground open up and swallow igbos like you....

5 Likes

Re: Why Lagos May Become The Biggest Igbo City In 2030 by Nobody: 5:11pm On Dec 11, 2018
bantudra:

sharrapu....i wouldnt give a fvck when the ground open up and swallow igbos like you....
Lzaa please what can we do to console bantudra?
Does he also desire Igbo wife?

cc velocity25 tossie101

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Lagos May Become The Biggest Igbo City In 2030 by Ifiokumo: 5:57pm On Dec 11, 2018
Shameful for Igbo

2 Likes

Re: Why Lagos May Become The Biggest Igbo City In 2030 by velocity25(m): 6:02pm On Dec 11, 2018
immhotep:
Lzaa please what can we do to console bantudra? Does he also desire Igbo wife?
cc velocity25 tossie101
he should be place under a monthly salary by one of our Igbo brothers.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Lagos May Become The Biggest Igbo City In 2030 by zlantanfan: 6:04pm On Dec 11, 2018
Amumaigwe:

Just like I said, believe whatever gives you maximum excitementt. Igbos are not moved by cheap blackmails that have been roundly refuted. Notherners moved for the reconciliatory meeting not Igbos. #factcheck.
As for Buhari being loved by a set of people that are living in the lowest rung of human life, not for the fact that their lives have been bettered by him, but for the mere fact that he is one of the faces of radical Islam in Nigeria which the foot soldier Alimajiris have been indoctrinated to live for only. I wish them goodluck. But for us in SE, Buhari is not qualified to run for councillorship election because he lacks capacity and he is an Igbo hater and we hate him much more.
I wish you luck 2023, better be preparing till 2023 cos buhari 2nd term is a must whether you like it or yes

1 Like

Re: Why Lagos May Become The Biggest Igbo City In 2030 by bantudra: 6:14pm On Dec 11, 2018
velocity25:
he should be place under a monthly salary by one of our Igbo brothers.

wetin...??...

now una wan buy my opinion or wat...??
Re: Why Lagos May Become The Biggest Igbo City In 2030 by t5ksy: 7:19pm On Dec 11, 2018
Bunch of jokers!

1 Like

Re: Why Lagos May Become The Biggest Igbo City In 2030 by Nobody: 7:23pm On Dec 11, 2018
t5ksy:
Bunch of jokers!
grin grin grin

Re: Why Lagos May Become The Biggest Igbo City In 2030 by LZAA: 7:48pm On Dec 11, 2018
immhotep:

Lzaa please what can we do to console bantudra?
Does he also desire Igbo wife?

cc velocity25 tossie101
grin
They all want igbo wives na
The smell of funmi or yetty's undies is enough to ressurect the dead grin

1 Like

Re: Why Lagos May Become The Biggest Igbo City In 2030 by bantudra: 7:56pm On Dec 11, 2018
LZAA:

grin

stfu already....

3 Likes

Re: Why Lagos May Become The Biggest Igbo City In 2030 by Nobody: 7:59pm On Dec 11, 2018
LZAA:

grin

Cc bantudra

Re: Why Lagos May Become The Biggest Igbo City In 2030 by t5ksy: 9:39pm On Dec 11, 2018
Frankdoz27:
Lagos state may geographically be located in southwestern Nigeria, a region dominated by ethnic Yoruba's but with increasing indigenous Lagos Igbo's ( Igbo generation born in Lagos) and continual influx of southeastherners is a major threat which may eventually strip Yoruba's their waning owneri of Lagos. .

Indigenous Lagos Ibos ke? You guys are so comical, sha. Shebi you jokers will be able to point out where these "indigenous" ibos fathers' agbo-ile compound is, in Lagos.

OP, sorry to burst your bubble but my 3rd generation offspring born in a foreign land has more right in Lagos than all your so called indigenous ibos.

geez! You guys are so obsessed with Lagos and like the fly is with a dead corpse.............

4 Likes

Re: Why Lagos May Become The Biggest Igbo City In 2030 by Modarun(m): 3:03pm On Dec 16, 2018
naijalander:

Of all the communities in Nigeria, Yorubas have the strongest traditional institutions. An attack in Tinubu or Akiolu is a direct attack on traditional institutions in the SW, these institutions have never been more in sync with the Yoruba elite and middle class as they are today and that's why you'll always elections.

Instead of assimilating, you seek to change what does not even belong to you to begin with, if there will be change, it will come from Yorubas themselves.

Honestly commenting on this thread is a waste of brain power abeg, anyway Na una sabi.

Shey Tinubuvis now your overall leader abi? Ok o. Noted, but when we send him and his gang back to your region, i hope you wont come back and claim he is not your main leader o.
Pls all your posts and comments are noted, after 2019 and the rest of the countey disgrace him back ro bos enclave o hope the stories wont change this time?
Re: Why Lagos May Become The Biggest Igbo City In 2030 by naijalander: 3:14pm On Dec 16, 2018
I shall remind you after we win in February, ma worry shogbo

oponu.

Modarun:

Shey Tinubuvis now your overall leader abi? Ok o. Noted, but when we send him and his gang back to your region, i hope you wont come back and claim he is not your main leader o.
Pls all your posts and comments are noted, after 2019 and the rest of the countey disgrace him back ro bos enclave o hope the stories wont change this time?
Re: Why Lagos May Become The Biggest Igbo City In 2030 by Yatahamal: 3:33pm On Dec 16, 2018
hammer6F:

The entire Coastline of Biafra stretches from Delta to Cross River and Bakassi. (Bight of Biafra)

Biafra war was fought by a combination of all the ethnic groups found from Delta to Cross River.

Yoruba and Hausa were on the other side as our enemies.

So wen i say Biafra oil, dont display your low IQ.

Lagos have long enjoyed and benefited from Biafra oil money.

Can u say this 2 dem? I mean Niger deltans
Re: Why Lagos May Become The Biggest Igbo City In 2030 by hammer6F: 6:51pm On Dec 17, 2018
Yatahamal:
Can u say this 2 dem? I mean Niger deltans

Go and get educated from the likes of Asari and Co.

I dont need to tell them, they are saying it themselves. https://therepublicannews.net/2016/01/12/biafra-is-more-ijaw-ibibio-oron-ogoni-etc-than-igbo-asari-dokubo/

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigeria Orders Probe Into 'brutal Bus Robbery' On The Lagos-benin Highway / Suspected Boko Haram Militants Kill Eight, Kidnap 100 In Cameroon / Ambode Pays Condolence Visit To Dalung (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.