Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,672 members, 7,892,706 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 04:07 PM

Jimi Agbaje: Tinubu Is My Friend, But I'll Free Lagos From Tinubu's Alpha Beta - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jimi Agbaje: Tinubu Is My Friend, But I'll Free Lagos From Tinubu's Alpha Beta (23293 Views)

Papers Filed Against Tinubu, Alpha Beta Burnt In Court —lawyer / Jimi Agbaje wins Lagos PDP Governorship Primary / Tinubu's Alpha Beta Fingered In N100 Billion Fraud (Court Documents) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jimi Agbaje: Tinubu Is My Friend, But I'll Free Lagos From Tinubu's Alpha Beta by TheStarsAlign: 2:21pm On Dec 10, 2018
Proudlyngwa:
grin
I hope this chemist, has not been taking the drugs he is selling without prescription.

Is not impossible for Jimi to win, but it will take something of about level 8 on the richer scale

Richter grin
Re: Jimi Agbaje: Tinubu Is My Friend, But I'll Free Lagos From Tinubu's Alpha Beta by Ayobami7(m): 2:24pm On Dec 10, 2018
we don hear
Re: Jimi Agbaje: Tinubu Is My Friend, But I'll Free Lagos From Tinubu's Alpha Beta by shegra58: 2:42pm On Dec 10, 2018
Equity311987:
After the death of Adedibu
You get sense....1 bottle of cold origin for you if the man no die nobody fit do anything
Re: Jimi Agbaje: Tinubu Is My Friend, But I'll Free Lagos From Tinubu's Alpha Beta by Reference(m): 2:49pm On Dec 10, 2018
What do you mean you don't know. It is blatant corruption.... by any standards. How can a politocal office holder be running a business which controls the finances of the state. It can only happen in Nigeria and only hapoen in Tinubu's Lagos. And folks hsve been quiet for all of 20 years and trillions of naira.

If President Obasanjo who became HOS at the time Mr. Tinubu became Governor had created a company called 'Proton Electron' that was collecting all revenues of acrruable to the Federal government and keeping a tithe to himself by proxy what will he have been called after twenty years of buying all government patronage.

Will he not have been labelled the most corrupt leader that ever lived. To say that this is still happening in 2018 under a 'regime of probity' in the headquarters of all the civil society groups and noise making associations of good governance and probity... without question....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jimi Agbaje: Tinubu Is My Friend, But I'll Free Lagos From Tinubu's Alpha Beta by Azedplus(m): 3:03pm On Dec 10, 2018
We told this man in 2007 to rebrand and promote his pharmacy to have branches in all the Senatorial districts in Lagos before dreaming of ruling Lagos, he refused. He keeps wasting peoples MB and time..

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje: Tinubu Is My Friend, But I'll Free Lagos From Tinubu's Alpha Beta by fredoooooo: 3:36pm On Dec 10, 2018
Uncle Jimi.... Iya kise omi obe grin
Re: Jimi Agbaje: Tinubu Is My Friend, But I'll Free Lagos From Tinubu's Alpha Beta by Ambber(f): 5:28pm On Dec 10, 2018
He is not your friend, my friend undecided
Re: Jimi Agbaje: Tinubu Is My Friend, But I'll Free Lagos From Tinubu's Alpha Beta by waleas18(m): 8:37pm On Dec 10, 2018
If Agbaje can win Lagos TINUBU will be jail life Imprisonment for sell Lagos and using NURTW leader's to rig Elections.
Re: Jimi Agbaje: Tinubu Is My Friend, But I'll Free Lagos From Tinubu's Alpha Beta by Nobody: 8:40pm On Dec 10, 2018
Reference:
What do you mean you don't know. It is blatant corruption.... by any standards. How can a politocal office holder be running a business which controls the finances of the state. It can only happen in Nigeria and only hapoen in Tinubu's Lagos. And folks hsve been quiet for all of 20 years and trillions of naira.

If President Obasanjo who became HOS at the time Mr. Tinubu became Governor had created a company called 'Proton Electron' that was collecting all revenues of acrruable to the Federal government and keeping a tithe to himself by proxy what will he have been called after twenty years of buying all government patronage.

Will he not have been labelled the most corrupt leader that ever lived. To say that this is still happening in 2018 under a 'regime of probity' in the headquarters of all the civil society groups and noise making associations of good governance and probity... without question....
Only in shithole countries is this possible. The docile sheep in Lagos watch as one man collects 10% of tax revenue and also owns the tollgates that extorts them everyday.
No Dutch leader can try this rubbish.
Re: Jimi Agbaje: Tinubu Is My Friend, But I'll Free Lagos From Tinubu's Alpha Beta by Proudlyngwa(m): 10:19pm On Dec 10, 2018
TheStarsAlign:

Richter grin
Blame captain Jack and the useless autocorrect
Re: Jimi Agbaje: Tinubu Is My Friend, But I'll Free Lagos From Tinubu's Alpha Beta by Nobody: 1:54am On Dec 11, 2018
waleas18:
If Agbaje can win Lagos TINUBU will be jail life Imprisonment for sell Lagos and using NURTW leader's to rig Elections.
Re: Jimi Agbaje: Tinubu Is My Friend, But I'll Free Lagos From Tinubu's Alpha Beta by samlake(m): 12:49pm On Dec 11, 2018
I'll be here watching...
Re: Jimi Agbaje: Tinubu Is My Friend, But I'll Free Lagos From Tinubu's Alpha Beta by Antoeni(m): 8:25am On Oct 09, 2020
I Say Off The Mic Now

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje: Tinubu Is My Friend, But I'll Free Lagos From Tinubu's Alpha Beta by Nobody: 1:11am On Mar 28, 2021
Antoeni:
I Say Off The Mic Now

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

IYC To Wike: You Are Dancing On The Graves Of Our 42 Kinsmen / Boko Haram Is Yet To Be Defeated - Buhari / Photos From Swearing In Of Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq As Governor Of Kwara State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.