Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,260 members, 7,936,833 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 01:56 AM

Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass - Dating And Meet-up Zone (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (6015 Views)

Poll: Who is the hottest

Youngies: 13% (4 votes)
Ferlie: 16% (5 votes)
Tmoni: 13% (4 votes)
Jbuoy: 0% (0 votes)
IBDAT: 6% (2 votes)
CHIEFOH: 40% (12 votes)
TOSIN: 0% (0 votes)
$HADEX: 10% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

Sexy Guls And Cute Guys Upload Ur Pic...looking For My Taste!!! / Mukina2, Razor, Siena, Omo Eko, Acidrop, Aisha2, Yimiton, Tnaidr / Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass by cuteass1(f): 3:17am On Apr 15, 2007
i and omo eko will think about it wink

right omo eko dear?? wink
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass by chiogo(f): 3:30am On Apr 15, 2007
what about him? his screen name is lalaboi
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass by OmoEko1(f): 3:43am On Apr 15, 2007
chiogo:

what about him? his screen name is lalaboi
sorry but Big ass NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

PLZ TELL ME U ARE KIDDING RIGHT shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass by OmoEko1(f): 3:44am On Apr 15, 2007
cute-ass:

i and omo eko will think about it wink

right omo eko dear?? wink
Yes oh still thinking ohhhhhh
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass by chiogo(f): 3:54am On Apr 15, 2007
Omo Eko:

sorry but Big ass NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

PLZ TELL ME U ARE KIDDING RIGHT shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

ok, watever! I wasn't jokin'. i meant it but it's all good!I'll remove his pic from here 'cause when he sees it, he's gon' be mad at me.
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass by cuteass1(f): 3:58am On Apr 15, 2007
but @chiogo

that still doesn't mean you can't come up with people of your choice ooh wink
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass by OmoEko1(f): 4:02am On Apr 15, 2007
chiogo:

ok, watever! I wasn't jokin'. i meant it but it's all good!I'll remove his pic from here 'cause when he sees it, he's gon' be mad at me.
Am sorry okay cry cry cry cry hope we are cool now, but that doesn't mean you can't vote for others tongue tongue
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass by chiogo(f): 4:03am On Apr 15, 2007
ok, @ cute-ass. I tried but omo eko said it's a big-ass no. What else to do, u and her own d thread. I give up. I don't feel like goin' to profiles of people i don't know and copyin' and pastin' their pics.It's all good!

Omo Eko:

Am sorry okay cry cry cry cry hope we are cool now, but that doesn't mean you can't vote for others tongue tongue

yeah, we're cool but i felt insulted the way u prolonged the "no". dat's my friend right there.
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass by omogenaija(f): 4:14am On Apr 15, 2007
edited
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass by cuteass1(f): 4:22am On Apr 15, 2007
chiogo:

ok, @ cute-ass. I tried but omo eko said it's a big-ass no. What else to do, u and her own d thread. I give up. I don't feel like goin' to profiles of people i don't know and copyin' and pastin' their pics.It's all good!

i unsderstand dear, let it go wink but please still contribute orally, if not written. love ya kiss

chiogo:

yeah, we're cool but i felt insulted the way u prolonged the "no". that's my friend right there.

don't be dear! she meant no harm to you, ok? i'm sure she just didn't want the pic. wink
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass by omogenaija(f): 4:22am On Apr 15, 2007
edited
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass by jgirl3: 4:29am On Apr 15, 2007
NL male of the year? hmmmm. . . .

In my own personal opinion, who are we to say how much % of guys are cute or not? Some don't have their pics on here and some are just fine in their own way. Anyhoo, the poll needs to be edited b4 i vote for the best one.
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass by cuteass1(f): 4:30am On Apr 15, 2007
omogenaija:

angry angry angry angry u two r still thinking abi

LOL well dear, if it means that much to you, just post it. don't get mad x4 please lol grin grin

but try posting the one he's in black only wink
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass by omogenaija(f): 4:31am On Apr 15, 2007
edited
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass by cuteass1(f): 4:34am On Apr 15, 2007
omogenaija:

i need to ask his permission first

and i dey do church tomorrow so goodnight for now

ok dear, good idea! (ask for permission)
pray for me at church tomorrow ooh lol, and have a sound sleep wink
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass by OmoEko1(f): 4:53am On Apr 15, 2007
Everyone plz i need more cute guys pics.

I mean cuteeeeeeeeeeee and handsome guys not fine
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass by Creamish(f): 5:44pm On Apr 16, 2007
Tmoni looks real---the others kinda seem like copy n paste models   undecided
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass by cuteass1(f): 8:21pm On Apr 18, 2007
Well here is one and only Fe_mi cheesy cheesy cheesy

the pic.will not upload, so we'll take it some other time wink sorry for the inconviniences sad angry
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass by Nobody: 10:22pm On Apr 18, 2007
peepin'

relaxin' wit a glass of gin n juice
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass by Nobody: 10:23pm On Apr 18, 2007
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

still peepin' grin
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass by cuteass1(f): 10:59pm On Apr 18, 2007
kamura:

peepin'

relaxin' wit a glass of gin n juice

so how is the glass of juice going? Btw, is it orange, apple, mixed fruit or mango juice??

kamura:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

still peepin' grin

shocked since that time, you're still peepilng, don't go blind ooh lol grin
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass by chet(m): 1:17am On Apr 19, 2007
Hmmm, oya now, keeping mentioning names.
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass by cuteass1(f): 1:35am On Apr 19, 2007
chet:

Hmmm, oya now, keeping mentioning names.

can we see your pic. @ chet? wink
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass by omogenaija(f): 1:41am On Apr 19, 2007
edited
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass by cuteass1(f): 1:43am On Apr 19, 2007
omogenaija:

its in his profile

Dear, werent you the one that was going to come back with a pic??

did some thieves take it from you on the way??

what happened?
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass by omogenaija(f): 1:45am On Apr 19, 2007
edited
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass by cuteass1(f): 1:53am On Apr 19, 2007
yes ooh, the guy isn't bad at all wink wink

bring them in when you have their permission, ok??
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass by omogenaija(f): 3:37am On Apr 19, 2007
edited
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass by busygirl(f): 5:41pm On Apr 19, 2007
shadex is really cute!
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass by OmoEko1(f): 5:56pm On Apr 19, 2007
busygirl:

shadex is really cute!
the one in black is cute but the second one is lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass by aloib(f): 6:11pm On Apr 19, 2007
na wah o shocked shocked shocked
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass by OmoEko1(f): 6:30pm On Apr 19, 2007
aloib:

na wah o shocked shocked shocked
grin grin grin grin, na the truth joooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Need A Sugar Mummy From Festac / Ishilove( I Think Am Inlove Wit U Please Give Me Small Attension / I Need A Matured Guy For Serious Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.