Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,175 members, 7,903,889 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 11:45 PM

How Could She Prefer Anal Sex To Vaginal? She Said Its More Pleasurable - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Could She Prefer Anal Sex To Vaginal? She Said Its More Pleasurable (1259 Views)

+18: Tell Me What Is Sweeter and More Pleasurable Than This? [Picture] / Calabar Girls Offer Sex To Abroad-Based Nigerian Men This Christmas (Video) / Lady Uses Sex To Trap Lover Wanted For Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Could She Prefer Anal Sex To Vaginal? She Said Its More Pleasurable by Gboy101: 12:23pm On Dec 10, 2018
how could she prefer anal sex to vaginal? she said its more pleasurable.

I haven't tried inserting on anal and haven't developed such gut yet. mainly because of personal believe and consciences like it's not proper and it consequence. but in the other hand i have received head, head is still not proper despite it widely acceptance and very easy to allowed yourself to received head from women. if I have tried head then why can't I try anal. since they are of same morally wrong behavior?

now she said since she tried anal no going back. as she learnt that anal is more pleasurable. this might be different from girls to girls. and girls can only learn secret things about their body when they free and give themselves to be explored.

could this be that some girls enjoy anal more?

1 Like

Re: How Could She Prefer Anal Sex To Vaginal? She Said Its More Pleasurable by SmellingAnus(m): 12:50pm On Dec 10, 2018
You are asking if girls enjoy SmellingAnus more undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Ghanaian Actress, Moesha Boduong Sold Her Vagin.a T0 Nigerians 2 Raise Money / "I Want To Have A One Night Stand With Kizz Daniel"—Lady Cries Out. Gets Blasted / Inmessaga Saga !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.