Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,323 members, 7,974,397 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 11:28 PM

Teenage Actress, Rosemond Brown Blasted For Showing Off Her Bushy Private Part - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teenage Actress, Rosemond Brown Blasted For Showing Off Her Bushy Private Part (9328 Views)

Rosemond Brown Twerks With Cardi B, Her Wig Falls Off / Rosemond Brown: I Have Slept With 24 Actors, Had 1st Sugar Daddy At 16 / Rosemond Brown: "My Breasts Are Very Small Because I Was A Footballer" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teenage Actress, Rosemond Brown Blasted For Showing Off Her Bushy Private Part by Correctgist(f): 1:36pm On Dec 10, 2018
Teenage Ghanaian actress Rosemond Brown has been blasted by her followers on Instagram after she posted a photo flaunting her Bushy Private Part.

Rosemond Brown, had stepped out wearing only a bikini revealing enough to expose her private part which also gave an indication that the teen actress had not had a shave in a while.

He fans were however not happy with the photo. Some of them wondered why on earth one would expose her body in such a manner on social media.

Others described the photos as “disgusting” complaining that if it would be embarrassing if Rosemond Brown’s children grow up to see their mother in such a bad light.

For instance, an Instagram user, Akua, complained that Rosemond Brown should be advised to

“shave before exposing because it is disgusting”:
@akua.darko: “Is that black bush I am seeing? Please tell her to shave before exposing!! Disgusting!!!!

Ahuofe wrote in the Twi language that she had not seen anyone who would be so hungry for fame that going naked would be an option:
@ahocfe
“Kyere s3 menam menam.. I have never seen such a person who is so attention and fame hungry and will go any extent for fame like this girl!! What at all is she looking for? Ei 3y3 asem oo.”

Kuma also described the photo as disgusting saying it would be bad that one day the actress’ children would find such photos on the internet:
@Kumasikala
“Woaa look as if she won’t grow up one day. Hmmm your kids will come and see this one day and what will you do if you see your baby girl doing this?”

/p9A7JX-9w0

lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

1 Like

Re: Teenage Actress, Rosemond Brown Blasted For Showing Off Her Bushy Private Part by Tamarapetty(f): 3:49pm On Dec 10, 2018
Smh,

2 Likes

Re: Teenage Actress, Rosemond Brown Blasted For Showing Off Her Bushy Private Part by Godmother(f): 4:43pm On Dec 10, 2018
Where's the said pic?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teenage Actress, Rosemond Brown Blasted For Showing Off Her Bushy Private Part by youngberry001(m): 5:10pm On Dec 10, 2018
Mheen is that pussy in between her legs shocked
Re: Teenage Actress, Rosemond Brown Blasted For Showing Off Her Bushy Private Part by okwabayi(m): 5:48pm On Dec 10, 2018
I saw nothing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teenage Actress, Rosemond Brown Blasted For Showing Off Her Bushy Private Part by mrMeen(m): 6:17pm On Dec 10, 2018
Nawaooooo so this old woman na teenager wonders shall never end.

5 Likes

Re: Teenage Actress, Rosemond Brown Blasted For Showing Off Her Bushy Private Part by Richdad50(m): 6:36pm On Dec 10, 2018
Mercy
Re: Teenage Actress, Rosemond Brown Blasted For Showing Off Her Bushy Private Part by Peterdreddblog(m): 6:52pm On Dec 10, 2018
angry
Re: Teenage Actress, Rosemond Brown Blasted For Showing Off Her Bushy Private Part by kushercain: 9:48pm On Dec 10, 2018
Op wia the Bush?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teenage Actress, Rosemond Brown Blasted For Showing Off Her Bushy Private Part by SniperSmurf(m): 10:12pm On Dec 10, 2018
Op didn't deliver.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teenage Actress, Rosemond Brown Blasted For Showing Off Her Bushy Private Part by Nobody: 10:39pm On Dec 10, 2018
OP Correctgist

Oya come and kneel down here angry

I came to see the Bushy part

Where is it

Provide it within the next twenty four hours or u will not make heaven grin

Nonsense angry
Re: Teenage Actress, Rosemond Brown Blasted For Showing Off Her Bushy Private Part by Olodo24: 10:46pm On Dec 10, 2018
see me rushing to see the black bush like

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teenage Actress, Rosemond Brown Blasted For Showing Off Her Bushy Private Part by Arewa12: 5:28am On Dec 11, 2018
How far OP which way naw.... I Can't see any bush
Re: Teenage Actress, Rosemond Brown Blasted For Showing Off Her Bushy Private Part by hairybigdick: 6:29am On Dec 11, 2018
Op i have zoomed that picture countless times searching for the bush,its like u want to be unfortunate in life

I will zoom sense into your head now with slap undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teenage Actress, Rosemond Brown Blasted For Showing Off Her Bushy Private Part by Randy100: 7:15am On Dec 11, 2018
youngberry001:
Godmother:
Where's the said pic?
OladimejiRufai:
OP Correctgist

Oya come and kneel down here angry

I came to see the Bushy part

Where is it

Provide it within the next twenty four hours or u will not make heaven grin

Nonsense angry
Olodo24:
see me rushing to see the black bush like
Arewa12:
How far OP which way naw.... I Can't see any bush
hairybigdick:
Op i have zoomed that picture countless times searching for the bush,its like u want to be unfortunate in life

I will zoom sense into your head now with slap undecided
I just hope I will see all of you people in heaven.
Re: Teenage Actress, Rosemond Brown Blasted For Showing Off Her Bushy Private Part by speedyconnect3: 8:15am On Dec 11, 2018
Nawao.

I no wan see shocked
Re: Teenage Actress, Rosemond Brown Blasted For Showing Off Her Bushy Private Part by ikeno(m): 11:05am On Dec 11, 2018
so everyone of you just want to see her pubic hair

Re: Teenage Actress, Rosemond Brown Blasted For Showing Off Her Bushy Private Part by romme2u: 11:38am On Dec 11, 2018
youngberry001:

undecided

nooooo its ssypu
Re: Teenage Actress, Rosemond Brown Blasted For Showing Off Her Bushy Private Part by techking: 12:07pm On Dec 11, 2018
Ok
Re: Teenage Actress, Rosemond Brown Blasted For Showing Off Her Bushy Private Part by techking: 12:26pm On Dec 11, 2018
I no see any bush atall
Re: Teenage Actress, Rosemond Brown Blasted For Showing Off Her Bushy Private Part by Dedetwo(m): 12:46pm On Dec 11, 2018
Correctgist:
Teenage Ghanaian actress Rosemond Brown has been blasted by her followers on Instagram after she posted a photo flaunting her Bushy Private Part.

Rosemond Brown, had stepped out wearing only a bikini revealing enough to expose her private part which also gave an indication that the teen actress had not had a shave in a while.

He fans were however not happy with the photo. Some of them wondered why on earth one would expose her body in such a manner on social media.

Others described the photos as “disgusting” complaining that if it would be embarrassing if Rosemond Brown’s children grow up to see their mother in such a bad light.

For instance, an Instagram user, Akua, complained that Rosemond Brown should be advised to

Ahuofe wrote in the Twi language that she had not seen anyone who would be so hungry for fame that going naked would be an option:
@ahocfe

Kuma also described the photo as disgusting saying it would be bad that one day the actress’ children would find such photos on the internet:
@Kumasikala

/p9A7JX-9w0

lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

This is arrant nonsense. She is presumably in a pool and wore a leopard-skin designed one-unit swimsuit and brown underwear on top of the one-unit swimsuit. How did she flaunt her "Bushy Private Part"?

(1) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson Shows Off Bikini Body (pic) / *EYES OUT* Ini Edo's Boo.bs Did'nt Contain This Shirt She Wore, See Hot Photos / Your Favorite Celebrity Couples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.