Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,743 members, 7,921,645 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 10:17 AM

I Think, Falcons Beats Our Imaginations - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Think, Falcons Beats Our Imaginations (545 Views)

Photos: Meet Beautiful Francisca Ordega Who Plays For The Falcons / NFF Parts With Super Falcons Eucharia / Super Falcons Are Out Of The Olympics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Think, Falcons Beats Our Imaginations by matoyeh(m): 10:39am On Aug 02, 2010
I was happy immadiately they enter final. What i had in mind was that even if they carry 2nd, i am satisfied with it, you know why? they are meeting the hope shocked

Re: I Think, Falcons Beats Our Imaginations by Fogman(m): 8:06am On Aug 03, 2010
Concor with you. Considering the fact that all our effort, fund, etc was channel towards the woeful papa eagle with nothing to show for it and falconet was negleted, nothing meaninful was expected from them. They realy made nigerians proud.
Re: I Think, Falcons Beats Our Imaginations by matoyeh(m): 11:29am On Aug 03, 2010
May Ginger to girls up the more and make us proud in the potential competitions

(1) (Reply)

North Korean Gymnasts Banned For 2 Years / Adamu To Appeal Again / Flying Foreign Colours - An Arsenal Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.