Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,914 members, 7,895,972 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 July 2024 at 10:30 PM

Jomsocial Needed - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Jomsocial Needed (1019 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jomsocial Needed by bilionaire: 10:57am On Aug 02, 2010
I will need jomsocial for my web practise, kindly send to my mail below or inform me other ways to get it. thanks
Re: Jomsocial Needed by Shadowblaqq(m): 8:43pm On Dec 12, 2012
Hello, to obtain a working cracked version of joomsocial you have to go through torrent sites like thepiratebay and others. To download joomsocial follow these steps:
1. Open google.com
2. In the search field type: joomsocial torrents
3. Click search
4. Google will display a lot of torrent download results. To download torrent file you need to download and install a software known as Bittorrent or Utorrent. Then on the torrent website right click on the magnet link and choose open link in new tab. It will display a new link in a new tab copy the link that will be displayed on the browser copy this link and open bittorrent click on file and click add url and your download will begin.
Enjoy!

(1) (Reply)

Does Anyone Here Have Apache Perl Knowledge? / If You Are In Need Of Bitcoin / Remix OS: The Android Operating System For Desktop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.