Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,176 members, 7,950,066 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 07:45 AM

The Deluded People The Soceity Want Men To Become - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Deluded People The Soceity Want Men To Become (717 Views)

Woman Slept With 40 Men To Celebrate Her Birthday (photos & Video) / Know What You Want; Men Are Time Wasters / Common Things We Women Want Men To Know About... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Deluded People The Soceity Want Men To Become by amaniro: 4:24pm On Dec 10, 2018
The soceity now at large has over time carved men into groomed soldiers in the making, the soceity has portrayed men to be strong to a point that they can't confidently pour out their personal problems.

According to statistics men commit suicide 3x more than women, do you know why? Because men don't pour their problems they don't confide in someone most of the times, if you try it as a man you'll hear "Guy, you no be man " and so on. "Guy you nobi man" has killed men.

Men don't cry is a deluded statement. Men die by suicide more than women according to world statistics as earlier stated.

Men, Please when you face any challenge confide in someone don't let the problem eat you up and lead you to suicide, You can't always be what the environment want you to be and lastly, cry when necessary.

Mynd44, Lalasticlacla please I beg you, I'd like this to reach across so please Front page.
Re: The Deluded People The Soceity Want Men To Become by SweetBuns(f): 4:27pm On Dec 10, 2018
amaniro:
The soceity now at large has over time carved men into groomed soldiers in the making, the soceity has portrayed men to be strong to a point that they can't confidently pour out their personal problems.

According to statistics men commit suicide 3x more than women, do you know why? Because men don't pour their problems they don't confide in someone most of the times, if you try it as a man you'll hear "Guy, you no be man " and so on. "Guy you nobi man" has killed men.

Men don't cry is a deluded statement. Men die by suicide more than women according to world statistics as earlier stated.

Men, Please when you face any challenge confide in someone don't let the problem eat you up and lead you to suicide, You can't always be what the environment want you to be and lastly, cry when necessary.

Mynd44, Lalasticlacla please I beg you, I'd like this to reach across so please Front page.
Is society God? Is it by force to keep quiet? Will thunder strike you if you talk?
Stop using society to take the balme for your own shortcomings. Be apart from society and don't follow the band wagon
Have Some person you can talk to. It really helps at times. My own person is my mother. She moulded me into the woman I am today so we perfectly understand each other.

1 Like

Re: The Deluded People The Soceity Want Men To Become by amaniro: 4:39pm On Dec 10, 2018
SweetBuns:

Is society God? Is it by force to keep quiet? Will thunder strike you if you talk?
Stop using society to take the balme for your own shortcomings. Be apart from society and don't follow the band wagon
Have Some person you can talk to. It really helps at times. My own person is my mother. She moulded me into the woman I am today so we perfectly understand each other.

Not my point. I bet you girls can't understand. Do u still remember your agents of socialization? the environment is a third or second sector if not mistaken
Re: The Deluded People The Soceity Want Men To Become by SweetBuns(f): 4:40pm On Dec 10, 2018
amaniro:

Not my point. I bet you girls can't understand. Do u still remember your agents of socialization? the environment is a third or second sector if not mistaken
I don't get. Please explain
Re: The Deluded People The Soceity Want Men To Become by Nobody: 4:42pm On Dec 10, 2018
Before Nko You want make men dey cry like woman?
Imagine say tragedy strike; wife begin cry, husband follow. Who go console who? Guy Park well

1 Like

Re: The Deluded People The Soceity Want Men To Become by amaniro: 4:46pm On Dec 10, 2018
SUCKABLE88:
Before Nko You want make men dey cry like woman?
Imagine say tragedy strike; wife begin cry, husband follow. Who go console who? Guy Park well

You won't get my point cause obviously the soceity has caught u

1 Like

Re: The Deluded People The Soceity Want Men To Become by Jayslicky: 4:50pm On Dec 10, 2018
It's funny how people make men seem like they're not humans, they expect men to keep mute about everything and keep it within, the earlier men learn that voicing out your problems can do their life good the best for us. As they say you can't endure pain forever there will always be a breaking down point. Men are not superman.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Deluded People The Soceity Want Men To Become by amaniro: 4:56pm On Dec 10, 2018
SweetBuns:

If you were a government student or civic i know civic education is still very new. They would have taught you agent of Socialization: Which are the family, society, school etc I.E the environment and Soceity has a major role in the grooming of a child. So basically what that environment represents that's arguably what the child becomes

1 Like

Re: The Deluded People The Soceity Want Men To Become by amaniro: 4:58pm On Dec 10, 2018
Jayslicky:
It's funny how people make men seem like they're not humans, they expect men to keep mute about everything and keep it within, the earlier men learn that voicing out your problems can do their life good the best for us. As they say you can't endure pain forever there will always be a breaking down point. Men are not superman.

Exactly my point I'd appreciate if Lalasticlacla, mynd44, farano, Dominique push this to FP to change their mentality

1 Like

Re: The Deluded People The Soceity Want Men To Become by SweetBuns(f): 4:59pm On Dec 10, 2018
amaniro:

If you were a government student or civic i know civic education is still very new. They would have taught you agent of Socialization: Which are the family, society, school etc I.E the environment and Soceity has a major role in the grooming of a child. So basically what that environment represents that's arguably what the child becomes
hm...
Re: The Deluded People The Soceity Want Men To Become by lilmax(m): 5:04pm On Dec 10, 2018
SweetBuns:
grin grin
Re: The Deluded People The Soceity Want Men To Become by amaniro: 5:50pm On Dec 10, 2018
Lalasticlacla, Mynd44....
Re: The Deluded People The Soceity Want Men To Become by marvin906(m): 5:54pm On Dec 10, 2018
what to say hmmmmmmm

Re: The Deluded People The Soceity Want Men To Become by smoke9910(m): 7:04pm On Dec 10, 2018
I think talking about your challenges sometimes helps but doing it all the time will be moaning like a b.Itch. A man can't be crying everytime because he has challenges, where is the man in him.
Re: The Deluded People The Soceity Want Men To Become by amaniro: 11:07pm On Dec 10, 2018
smoke9910:
I think talking about your challenges sometimes helps but doing it all the time will be moaning like a b.Itch. A man can't be crying everytime because he has
challenges, where is the man in him.

"Where is the man in him" has led so many to suicide.

(1) (Reply)

9 Qualities That A Man Look For In A Woman / "I Can Catch My Man Cheating & Will Still Remain In The Relationship"-lady Claim / Unbelievable:- Girls Turns Näkëd In LASU While Fighting Over A Sugar Daddy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.