Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,687 members, 7,965,615 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 05:02 PM

Photo: Guy Caught Having Sex With Girl In My Neighbourhood. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photo: Guy Caught Having Sex With Girl In My Neighbourhood. (10548 Views)

Guy Caught Having Sex With A Hookup Lady At The Car Back Sit / Video And Pictures Of A Guy Caught Forcing Himself On A Virgin,this World Ehn... / Guy Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In Public (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: Guy Caught Having Sex With Girl In My Neighbourhood. by Yabamadman: 9:24am On Dec 11, 2018
someppl no just get sense... for my hood u fit find mini hotel 2k for 5hrs the guy must be Igbo stingy reptiles
Re: Photo: Guy Caught Having Sex With Girl In My Neighbourhood. by kesikeller(m): 10:11am On Dec 11, 2018
Join dent and get free 1gb of data on any network. When you register you get 315 dent instantly.
Follow the link below to download the app and register.

https://dent.app/aDVjEsuCoS
Re: Photo: Guy Caught Having Sex With Girl In My Neighbourhood. by Uglymugg: 10:27am On Dec 11, 2018
dairykidd:
Why are we very wicked & heartless in these parts of earth Two adults making out in a car that is not yours, they did not cause any public disturbance ooo, just out of pure envy & hatred u ppl decided to disgrace them angry

Okay assuming he was a known figure in the area shebi una for mind una business

Nonsense angry

My face when some people still don't understand just how backward their country is.

Re: Photo: Guy Caught Having Sex With Girl In My Neighbourhood. by Minjim: 1:26pm On Dec 11, 2018
This stuff happened few years ago in SA not Nig.
Check the steering - its right.
I think it has to do with fornication thats why they confronted the lady.
Re: Photo: Guy Caught Having Sex With Girl In My Neighbourhood. by Minjim: 1:30pm On Dec 11, 2018
yosmen:
Is that the position of car steering in Nigeria??

Ive seen this pictures some years ago. It happened in SA.
The Op is a liar.

The woman was accussed of fornicating that was why she was confronted
Re: Photo: Guy Caught Having Sex With Girl In My Neighbourhood. by Nobody: 1:38pm On Dec 11, 2018
Rolly83:
Look at their faces, they are not Nigerians.... Even the steering of the car is on the right That can't be here in NIGERIA!!! Bloggers and lies angry
there are ppl who still use right hand drive in naija oo.come edo state u go see enuf.some feel say na levels.
Re: Photo: Guy Caught Having Sex With Girl In My Neighbourhood. by Nobody: 3:38pm On Dec 11, 2018
Re: Photo: Guy Caught Having Sex With Girl In My Neighbourhood. by EngrXrix(m): 3:48pm On Dec 11, 2018
Good2love:
Lemme ask this question, na who shame pass

The guy or the lady... Oh u never hear. They were caught having sex in a car. In my neighborhood they do not belong.

Cc
Lalasticala
Mynd44
Ijehbaby

Its not a big deal.
Re: Photo: Guy Caught Having Sex With Girl In My Neighbourhood. by lepasharon(f): 4:19pm On Dec 11, 2018
Minjim:
This stuff happened few years ago in SA not Nig.

Check the steering - its right.

I think it has to do with fornication thats why they confronted the lady.

And the guy? undecided

1 Like

Re: Photo: Guy Caught Having Sex With Girl In My Neighbourhood. by Arthurity1(m): 4:44pm On Dec 11, 2018
Earthbound:
This is why you should have a registered gun in your car in this Lagos. Dem be police?
Asin! If the guy was holding a gun, tell me who would have the balls to come close!
Re: Photo: Guy Caught Having Sex With Girl In My Neighbourhood. by Michelle55: 5:26pm On Dec 11, 2018
Nawa oh.. In Nigeria, when you have sex behind closed doors it simply means you are pretending.. If you do the straffing outdoor.. You be olosho...
Infact having sex now na crime for our country cheesy Can't someone bleep in peace again?

Re: Photo: Guy Caught Having Sex With Girl In My Neighbourhood. by Nobody: 5:37pm On Dec 11, 2018
Shibaraba:

Baba e no mata. Abeg bring the pictures down. Na anywhere conji dey hold person. Na sex na. No be rape.
the irony of it all, people dey there dey blow dope, dem no see them catch but them fit harass people wey dey Straff.
Re: Photo: Guy Caught Having Sex With Girl In My Neighbourhood. by missCAPS: 3:44pm On Dec 12, 2018
Embarrassing these adults for no legal reason.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Angry Nigerian Muslim Woman Confronts Pastor, Removes His Microphone (Photos) / See This X Rated Pre Wedding Picture / Chai: Why Should A Big Girl Expose Her Body Like This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.