Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,579 members, 7,965,285 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 11:23 AM

Raid On Atiku's Son's Home, Obi's Frozen Account Fake News From PDP- Garba Shehu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Raid On Atiku's Son's Home, Obi's Frozen Account Fake News From PDP- Garba Shehu (19918 Views)

EFCC Releases Bank Transactions As Details Of Atiku’s Son-in-law, Lawyer’s Arres / Atiku's Son Doesn't Work In A Pure Water Factory, His Father Owns It / Mohammed Abubakar, Atiku's Son Who Works In A Pure Water Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Raid On Atiku's Son's Home, Obi's Frozen Account Fake News From PDP- Garba Shehu by Racoon(m): 11:39pm On Dec 10, 2018
DrIbilo:

They (PDP) did this to you. Gave you below par education so that you lack the ability to read and understand. Based on the link you sent, the EFCC clearly stated that her agents never raided Atiku's sons apartment so what's the fuss with Garba Shehu?
I apologized already.The headline was misleading.Meanwhile I stand by my personal convictions first before political inclination.Thanks.
Re: Raid On Atiku's Son's Home, Obi's Frozen Account Fake News From PDP- Garba Shehu by berrystunn(m): 2:45am On Dec 11, 2018
festacman:

Transparency International report is relative and not absolute. The report is more perceptive and less objective. The jury is still out.
The government has no power to jail. It lies with court of law.

Wake up with both eyes
Those 2 men controlling Buhari are highly corrupt

Buhari is not in charge.
Your next president is Atiku. Take it or live it.
Atiku is not the best but noting can be done.
Re: Raid On Atiku's Son's Home, Obi's Frozen Account Fake News From PDP- Garba Shehu by Muyology: 4:27am On Dec 11, 2018
Racoon:
This Garba Shehu of a man will never be cure from lying.Meanwhile here EFCC itself;

https://politicsngr.com/breaking-raided-atikus-sons-apartment-efcc/
the link u posted , did u read it at all. Guy , hatred also kills
Re: Raid On Atiku's Son's Home, Obi's Frozen Account Fake News From PDP- Garba Shehu by FLYFIRE(m): 9:55pm On Dec 11, 2018
iamjavadem:
Mumu, did u read that article or the headline only? EFCC stated that they didnt search or arrest Atiku's son. Fool!!
You are a more compound FOOL. Which do you believe, the efcc that made the round or the lying fool
Re: Raid On Atiku's Son's Home, Obi's Frozen Account Fake News From PDP- Garba Shehu by DrIbilo(m): 9:07pm On Dec 12, 2018
Racoon:
I apologized already.The headline was misleading.Meanwhile I stand by my personal convictions first before political inclination.Thanks.
Accepted.
Re: Raid On Atiku's Son's Home, Obi's Frozen Account Fake News From PDP- Garba Shehu by Godblesspmb: 10:16pm On Dec 12, 2018
Atiku and his supporters think they can lie to Nigerians, forgetting that we are not as foolish as some animals who believe anything from that albino.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Become Our Consultant, PDP Mocks APC Over ‘close Shop’ Comment / Supreme Court Rules On Osun Governorship Election Dispute On Tuesday, May 9 / N12.8 Million Fraud: EFCC Deploys Technology In Court.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.