Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,712 members, 7,889,263 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 07:05 AM

Why Most Samsung Edge Phones Always Have Cracked Screen Or Line On The Screen? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Why Most Samsung Edge Phones Always Have Cracked Screen Or Line On The Screen? (1758 Views)

Why Does Samsung Phones Have Green Line On Thier Screen? / What Could Have Cracked My Phone Like This? Photo / Which Samsung Edge Phone Can I Purchase For Atleast 200k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Most Samsung Edge Phones Always Have Cracked Screen Or Line On The Screen? by donprosper6(m): 9:29pm On Dec 10, 2018
why is it that Samsung edge phones always have cracked screen or line on the screen, eg. galaxy s7 edge has Gorilla Glass 4 but I hardly see the one without cracked on line on the screen most especially here.. pls what's the cause?
cuz I'm interested in getting one.
Re: Why Most Samsung Edge Phones Always Have Cracked Screen Or Line On The Screen? by samsard(m): 10:39pm On Dec 10, 2018
Gorilla glass is more of a scratch-proof than what you currently think of it (shatter-proof).

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Most Samsung Edge Phones Always Have Cracked Screen Or Line On The Screen? by holluikon(m): 11:52pm On Dec 10, 2018
donprosper6:
why is it that Samsung edge phones always have cracked screen or line on the screen, eg. galaxy s7 edge has Gorilla Glass 4 but I hardly see the one without cracked on line on the screen most especially here.. pls what's the cause?

Sometimes due to carelessness of the users, let me tell you that there's no phone made under this earth with metal glass or bulletproof glass, but for a phone to be cracked, it depends on the user.

I have a neatly used one for sale though,
Contact me @ 08160268268 if interested
Re: Why Most Samsung Edge Phones Always Have Cracked Screen Or Line On The Screen? by femi4: 5:37am On Dec 11, 2018
donprosper6:
Gorilla doesn't prevent the screen from cracks, no screen has immunity over cracks
Re: Why Most Samsung Edge Phones Always Have Cracked Screen Or Line On The Screen? by ebby9z(m): 8:25am On Dec 11, 2018
donprosper6:
Been using my S7 Edge for months now and it's as if I just bought it yesterday. It's careless that causes breakages. And you know once it's cracked, fixing the screen is terribly expensive.
Re: Why Most Samsung Edge Phones Always Have Cracked Screen Or Line On The Screen? by orbgoblin: 10:11am On Dec 11, 2018
gorilla glass protects against scratches to a certain degree and has nothing to do with preventing cracks. for now, it mostly POLED screens that protect against cracks but they scratch very easily.

1 Like

Re: Why Most Samsung Edge Phones Always Have Cracked Screen Or Line On The Screen? by Mutemenot(m): 10:41am On Dec 11, 2018
I bought s6 in 2015, the phone is still intact. No cracks..

1 Like

Re: Why Most Samsung Edge Phones Always Have Cracked Screen Or Line On The Screen? by itiswellandwell: 10:59am On Dec 11, 2018
Mutemenot:
I bought s6 in 2015, the phone is still intact. No cracks..

Seriously? Mheen! You try oo.
Re: Why Most Samsung Edge Phones Always Have Cracked Screen Or Line On The Screen? by techking: 11:34am On Dec 11, 2018
Nawa oooo
Re: Why Most Samsung Edge Phones Always Have Cracked Screen Or Line On The Screen? by Ebuka007: 2:53pm On Dec 11, 2018
mine is like a broken plate fixed together with glue.

1 Like

Re: Why Most Samsung Edge Phones Always Have Cracked Screen Or Line On The Screen? by computerboy: 6:00pm On Dec 11, 2018
donprosper6:

It's carelessness of users. Once you buy an expensive phone, invest in a quality case as well and don't buy cheap cases. I use S7 edge since 2016 with spigen case, still clean as new

1 Like

Re: Why Most Samsung Edge Phones Always Have Cracked Screen Or Line On The Screen? by KINGJAJA888(m): 7:25pm On Dec 11, 2018
itiswellandwell:

Seriously? Mheen! You try oo.
Na so. LINUS MBAKA
Re: Why Most Samsung Edge Phones Always Have Cracked Screen Or Line On The Screen? by donprosper6(m): 7:49pm On Dec 11, 2018
holluikon:

Sometimes due to carelessness of the users, let me tell you that there's no phone made under this earth with metal glass or bulletproof glass, but for a phone to be cracked, it depends on the user.

I have a neatly used one for sale though,
Contact me @ 08160268268 if interested

I know but Samsung own is too much
Re: Why Most Samsung Edge Phones Always Have Cracked Screen Or Line On The Screen? by REB3L(m): 8:29pm On Dec 11, 2018
computerboy:

It's carelessness of users. Once you buy an expensive phone, invest in a quality case as well and don't buy cheap cases. I use S7 edge since 2016 with spigen case, still clean as new

I use an s7 edge too, can u snap your case so i can buy mine.?
Re: Why Most Samsung Edge Phones Always Have Cracked Screen Or Line On The Screen? by holluikon(m): 9:05pm On Dec 11, 2018
donprosper6:

I know but Samsung own is too much

Its just that Samsung product is cost, all phones screens are prone to crack
Re: Why Most Samsung Edge Phones Always Have Cracked Screen Or Line On The Screen? by Ridwan123(m): 12:38am On Dec 12, 2018
computerboy:

Are you using the glass protector. Because i removed my recently due to the response of the protector
Re: Why Most Samsung Edge Phones Always Have Cracked Screen Or Line On The Screen? by computerboy: 1:10am On Dec 12, 2018
Ridwan123:
Are you using the glass protector. Because i removed my recently due to the response of the protector

i never used glass protector on it once. Just the spigen case

(1) (Reply)

My Sim Can't Send Message / What Was Your First Tecno Phone ? / What's The Cost Of A New Samsung S10 Screen (just S10)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.