Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,784 members, 7,882,713 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 12:17 PM

APC Kano Central Zone Campaign Rally - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Kano Central Zone Campaign Rally (45653 Views)

Shekarau Wins Kano Central Senate Seat Under NNPP / Labour Party’s Kano Central Senatorial Candidate Set To Defect To APC / NNPP: Kwankwaso Hands Over Kano Central Senatorial Form To Shekarau (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Kano Central Zone Campaign Rally by Cholison(m): 2:58am On Dec 11, 2018
The jobless almajiris on parade.
Re: APC Kano Central Zone Campaign Rally by edupedia: 2:59am On Dec 11, 2018
DerrickzB:

And when PDP goes to campaign in Rivers (my state), delta, bayelsa,calabar and akwa ibom.. hehehe.. aoc wee off..

...na fishes wan attend una rally....not so?

1 Like

Re: APC Kano Central Zone Campaign Rally by edupedia: 3:09am On Dec 11, 2018
Wahala90:

Fake post.....
Re: APC Kano Central Zone Campaign Rally by edupedia: 3:11am On Dec 11, 2018
Iyajison:
Poor photoshop..

1st pix

.who else hv noticed d dsame man lifting d pictures on d flex banner on left still lifted on d far right... Check

...rubbish, bad belle comment....
Re: APC Kano Central Zone Campaign Rally by madridguy(m): 3:26am On Dec 11, 2018
Subhanalah
Re: APC Kano Central Zone Campaign Rally by azimibraun: 4:50am On Dec 11, 2018
Ganduje sitting next to wise man Shakrau.
Re: APC Kano Central Zone Campaign Rally by mikron(m): 4:54am On Dec 11, 2018
deomelo:

Abuja is the FCT, not the North.
Abuja is north central
Re: APC Kano Central Zone Campaign Rally by adissss: 5:05am On Dec 11, 2018
Dubyhanni:
But why do so many Nigerians love backwardness

Remember we come from back-back-back-backwardness till we move to backwardness and next level to wardness and finally to progress.
Re: APC Kano Central Zone Campaign Rally by wexyee: 5:07am On Dec 11, 2018
DerrickzB:

And when PDP goes to campaign in Rivers (my state), delta, bayelsa,calabar and akwa ibom.. hehehe.. aoc wee off..
all combined they no reach kano population. so wat are saying...
Re: APC Kano Central Zone Campaign Rally by wexyee: 5:09am On Dec 11, 2018
Jerryembassy91:
2019 outcome will shock Buhari.....like for Atiku, share for Buhari..show them
lol guy the shares no shock u? grin
Jerryembassy91:
2019 outcome will shock Buhari.....like for Atiku, share for Buhari..show them
lol guy the shares no shock u?
Re: APC Kano Central Zone Campaign Rally by mikron(m): 5:10am On Dec 11, 2018
Xda59:

Hahahahahaha
Likes = 1 Shares = 11
Wetin you wan talk again?

Sai Baba until 2013!!!
2013?? shocked shocked
Re: APC Kano Central Zone Campaign Rally by Iyajison: 5:53am On Dec 11, 2018
edupedia:

...rubbish, bad belle comment....

Check for ursef bro
Re: APC Kano Central Zone Campaign Rally by Slurity(m): 6:05am On Dec 11, 2018
Dubyhanni:
What you call backwardness needs definition because people supporting buhari are the people that really understand development and ready to bear the pain to develop
Re: APC Kano Central Zone Campaign Rally by kitaatita: 6:10am On Dec 11, 2018
Arabiandude:
One thing I am sure about is that 2019 election will retire lot of northern politicians that used Buhari popularity to win election in 2015.

You are very correct. I support Buhari but the allegations of bribery against Ganduje are too strong. It is a huge stain on APC Campaign
Re: APC Kano Central Zone Campaign Rally by Slurity(m): 6:11am On Dec 11, 2018
shadyLP:

Mr Zombie, i know u suck his balls but try stop that hunger crisis that is making you zombies go house to house begging for comon food.. grin
We have been eating for 16years of PDP and Nigeria is getting worst, if its hunger for 4 years that will change Nigeria then so be it. No way for looters in Nigeria again

1 Like

Re: APC Kano Central Zone Campaign Rally by Rotimi47: 6:42am On Dec 11, 2018
See crowd shocked
Re: APC Kano Central Zone Campaign Rally by Arabiandude: 6:58am On Dec 11, 2018
MalcoImX:
Very true. They'll know it's never wise to bite the hands that fed you.
Sometimes I ask if most Nigeria Politicians are from another planet because they don't reason and behave like humans
Re: APC Kano Central Zone Campaign Rally by Arabiandude: 6:58am On Dec 11, 2018
MalcoImX:
And when the lose out, they'd want to bring down their benefactor with them. Sani Sani is a case in point. He has nothing to do now but to criticize Buhari forgetting that he's irrelevant politically without the Buhari effect.

2019 would be a good year. By the grace of God, PMB would have a NASS to work with.
you meant shehu sani I guess?
Re: APC Kano Central Zone Campaign Rally by Arabiandude: 6:59am On Dec 11, 2018
deomelo:

Including Saraki...
saraki is number one
Re: APC Kano Central Zone Campaign Rally by Arabiandude: 7:01am On Dec 11, 2018
kitaatita:

You are very correct. I support Buhari but the allegations of bribery against Ganduje are too strong. It is a huge stain on APC Campaign
The allegation could affect Ganduje but not Buhari in Kano. Also, don't be surprised seeing Ganduje winning in a landslide because humans are unpredictable

1 Like

Re: APC Kano Central Zone Campaign Rally by Arabiandude: 7:02am On Dec 11, 2018
Xander85:

It's like you're underestimating the capacity of greedy, anywhere-belle-face Nigerian politicians to switch loyalties faster than a prostitute switches dick! They'll jejely and unashamedly port to the winning party, and suddenly become experts at analysing what's wrong with APC and how Buhari is the worst thing to ever happen to Nigeria! wink
serious, I weep
Re: APC Kano Central Zone Campaign Rally by candygist: 7:29am On Dec 11, 2018
PureMe01:
till after PDP presidential rally in kano first..u count 1 before u count 2...no be by noise

Don't play your self bro
Re: APC Kano Central Zone Campaign Rally by Kenturkey048(m): 7:34am On Dec 11, 2018
dogooder:

Even if APGA goes there, it will still be massive, but that does not mean they all belong to that party.
u get sense scatter...I remember when atiku came to calabar to campaign for 2011 pdp primaries naso people follow am still go vote for janatan,..not by crowd.30% of those persons there dont have PVC.

1 Like

Re: APC Kano Central Zone Campaign Rally by ItsMeAboki(m): 8:29am On Dec 11, 2018
Our 5million Almajiri votes secured and assured for PMB - haters can go and die. grin

1 Like

Re: APC Kano Central Zone Campaign Rally by celeiyke: 8:49am On Dec 11, 2018
KANO is a state anybody can gather crowd. Even Sowore gathered crowd.

1 Like

Re: APC Kano Central Zone Campaign Rally by gtown: 8:54am On Dec 11, 2018
PureMe01:
We dey come.make APC use kano dey do initial gragra for now.i really pity dem cos na there they cast al dem hope on but wen kwankwaso the eagle land,every vulture go flee.dem no go sabi wetin do them for kano & sokoto for 2019
Go figure out all presidential elections done in Kano when Kwankwaso was the governor and you will see that Buhari won all without pain.
Any time anyday Kano has being for Buhari and will remain for him. From the bottom of their hearts, every PDP man will wish Kano does not exist for the coming election because they know what the result will look like even before the first vote is cast

2 Likes

Re: APC Kano Central Zone Campaign Rally by gtown: 8:56am On Dec 11, 2018
Dubyhanni:
Voting PDP means forwardness shocked
Re: APC Kano Central Zone Campaign Rally by PureMe01: 8:59am On Dec 11, 2018
gtown:

Go figure out all presidential elections done in Kano when Kwankwaso was the governor and you will see that Buhari won all without pain.
Any time anyday Kano has being for Buhari and will remain for him. From the bottom of their hearts, every PDP man will wish Kano does not exist for the coming election because they know what the result will look like even before the first vote is cast
go tel dat to d hungry lots who hav changed their minds in kano as a result of d very unfortunate administration of Buhari whom they believed in,afterall they have their fulani brother,ATIKU to fall back to.so its a win win for them.Ganduje Barawo!U know d reality but i understand d reason for ur defence.finally,the riggers are now with atiku so it wont be business as usual..shekina!
Re: APC Kano Central Zone Campaign Rally by senatordave1(m): 9:01am On Dec 11, 2018
Kenturkey048:
u get sense scatter...I remember when atiku came to calabar to campaign for 2011 pdp primaries naso people follow am still go vote for janatan,..not by crowd.30% of those persons there dont have PVC.
That same period,imoke and essien ayi chop am up to 500 million

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC Senators Fight As Truce Meeting Fails Again - Punch / Bet9ja: Nigerians React As Senate Threatens To Shutdown Sports Betting Company / HID Awolowo's Corpse And Casket (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.