Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,780 members, 7,875,938 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:39 AM

Did You Vote In The Governorship/ Assembly Elections? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did You Vote In The Governorship/ Assembly Elections? (957 Views)

Poll: Did you vote? If yes which party?

Yes, I voted PDP: 0% (0 votes)
Yes I voted AC: 20% (2 votes)
Yes, APGA: 0% (0 votes)
Yes, ANPP: 0% (0 votes)
Yes, I voted for others not any of the above: 10% (1 vote)
No, I didn't vote at all.: 70% (7 votes)
This poll has ended

How The Governorship Elections Will Be Won And Lost - Premiumtimes / Presidential, National Assembly Elections Vicious – Soyinka / National Assembly Elections, Saturday 9th April, 2011 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did You Vote In The Governorship/ Assembly Elections? by celemel(m): 8:04pm On Apr 14, 2007
Did you vote in the just-concluded (s)election?  If you did, share your experience.  If you did not, why not?   Lets make our voices heard for if we are not prepared to stand up for what we believe in, we may all well die for what we don't believe in.

For me, I couldn't vote.  My name was not on the register.  More so, there were too many thugs and guns on showcase.
Re: Did You Vote In The Governorship/ Assembly Elections? by CrazyMan(m): 8:13pm On Apr 14, 2007
celemel:

More so, there were too many thugs and guns on showcase.
What are you saying?

There was no recorded case of violence in the elections.
what Local Government area do you stay?
Re: Did You Vote In The Governorship/ Assembly Elections? by naijacutee(f): 10:18pm On Apr 14, 2007
I was indoors all day - Didn't vote for anyone. Yes, I'm being negative in thinking that my vote would only help to usher theives into the bank vaults. I couldn't help being negative after considering the impacts of election results on the economy for the past. . . I dunno, 22/23 years?
Re: Did You Vote In The Governorship/ Assembly Elections? by debosky(m): 10:24pm On Apr 14, 2007
crazykid you are in extreme denial, a lot of violence, many deaths too! even policemen lost their lives. cry
Re: Did You Vote In The Governorship/ Assembly Elections? by dns(m): 4:35pm On Apr 16, 2007
am a 24 years old guy from Asari Toru local government area, Asalga Rivers State, i did not vote because there was uncountable numbers of gun men at the poll stations and for the fact that they are there for business i mean real business. There were alot of human right violetion and alot of fear in the mind of the citizen's, but what suprieses me most is when they bring out there result of being wining and all the rest thing, P D P which has the meaning of people destroying people, says they are the winners of the election, but to me it's a complet nosences. look who ever think that pdp are the winning party in Rivers state is a great lier cause i know very well that their was'nt and election in the state and if they says they have an election,  so PDP i know should go to hell. and in hell they shall be for ever.
Re: Did You Vote In The Governorship/ Assembly Elections? by naijacutee(f): 8:15pm On Apr 16, 2007
@ dns I heard Rivers sate was on of the worst-hit states by this election. What's the deal?

(1) (Reply)

Inverter An Alternative Source Of Power(check It Out) / Andy Uba Vs Chris Ubavs Ngige / R.e.c. Delta, Denies Delta Guber Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.