Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,363 members, 7,947,590 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 01:42 AM

Madonna University Nigeria A Citadel Of Learning - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Madonna University Nigeria A Citadel Of Learning (1406 Views)

I Didn’t Graduate As A Virgin - Madonna University Graduate Counters Founder / ICAN Unveils ICAN University, Nigeria's First Accounting University / Hafsat Jalila Adamu Graduates With First Class From American University, Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Madonna University Nigeria A Citadel Of Learning by Blueseed: 7:21am On Dec 11, 2018
Madonna university Nigeria remains a university that trains persons who can defend their results anywhere, they say "if the kitchen is too hot for you then leave" and that's why many quit, any sincere Madonnite appreciate the education system in the school, We have great people around the world today in many multinationals and financial institutions and they are been spoken well of,
You can make a survey, those that will discredit this post where either suspended or expelled or even seeking avenue to quit,
Let us join hands and fight the spoilers that want to destroy our image
#savemadonnaintergrity
#blueseed
Re: Madonna University Nigeria A Citadel Of Learning by daddytime(m): 7:25am On Dec 11, 2018
Blueseed:
Madonna university Nigeria remains a inventory that trains persons who can defend their results anywhere, they say "if the kitchen is too hot for you then leave" and that's why many quit, any sincere Madonnite appreciate the education system in the school, We have great people around the world today in many multinationals and financial institutions and they are been spoken well of,
You can make a survey, those that will discredit this post where either suspended or expelled or even seeking avenue to quit,
#savemadonnaintergrity
#blueseed

God forbid me sending my ward to that dungeon and concentration camp if he/she will come out writing the way you do.

You have successfully demarketed the school to me with your senseless post.

4 Likes

Re: Madonna University Nigeria A Citadel Of Learning by Blueseed: 7:32am On Dec 11, 2018
daddytime:

God forbid me sending my ward to that dungeon and concentration camp if he/she will come out writing the way you do.

Please state my offence sir , how did I write?

I know your unmarried, so don't say what your not sure of,
It maybe dangerous
Re: Madonna University Nigeria A Citadel Of Learning by Franklyspeakin: 7:37am On Dec 11, 2018
Sadly I am an alumni of Madonna though with several additional degrees now. Madonna needs a revamping of their rules and ideologies. In the 21st century ur banning tablets as though the banning of smart phone is not enough. See we need to start making headlines for good reasons e.g for academic excellence, technological advances etc. You can't be having useless scandals up and down and be spoiling chances for your graduates. In my field I travel down to redeemers university to do some research because of the availability of equipments. Madonna should buy equipments too not the fire brigade approach they put up when they hear NUC is coming

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Madonna University Nigeria A Citadel Of Learning by Blueseed: 7:38am On Dec 11, 2018
daddytime:

Are you a student??
If No, then you should speak with facts not by complaints, if you were a student, Hmmmmm it's a pity
If you were expelled, am so sorry
If you were suspended am deeply sorry
Did you graduate with 3rd class or pass or couldn't continue due to academic flaws? Accept my condolence, cause it was an academic death

If your just road side reader,
Please enjoy your ride

Madonna university is an institution with a difference

I love Madonna university Nigeria

If you don't, Hmmmmm

Best regards

1 Like

Re: Madonna University Nigeria A Citadel Of Learning by Nobody: 7:42am On Dec 11, 2018
Blueseed:

I know your still unmarried, so don't say what your yet to be sure of,
It maybe dangerous
so you are a product of the institution, and this is the English you were taught there?

More reason I won't send my child to that school.

7 Likes

Re: Madonna University Nigeria A Citadel Of Learning by Blueseed: 7:47am On Dec 11, 2018
Franklyspeakin:
Sadly I am an alumni of Madonna though with several additional degrees now. Madonna needs a revamping of their rules and ideologies. In the 21st century ur banning tablets as though the banning of smart phone is not enough. See we need to start making headlines for good reasons e.g for academic excellence, technological advances etc. You can't be having useless scandals up and down and be spoiling chances for your graduates. In my field I travel down to redeemers university to do some research because of the availability of equipments. Madonna should buy equipments too not the fire brigade approach they put up when they hear NUC is coming

Are the scandals the best way to get the management attention?
Everybody is trying to make things work but some persons are taking advantage to spoil it all

You alumnus should stand up with other alumni and undertake a project in the various campuses, I am certain the founder and management team will love such, but you all graduate and back off totally,

Thanks for saying you dislike the scandals

Did you hear of the school debates?
Did you hear of some students attending conferences in Abuja and Lagos
Even Partaking in many academic events?
Did you hear of some students who are doing greatly in many fields?

The revamping has started from the academic session and even entertainment

Did you hear that a student produced a remote that controls all electronics devices?

These elements won't bring this to the public notice
Re: Madonna University Nigeria A Citadel Of Learning by pyyxxaro: 7:51am On Dec 11, 2018
Madonna University is not supposed to be an institution of learning

It's suppose to a big poultry

A University that has a Cell , where students are kept if they commit a crime # Okija Campus #

It's was located under the Guest house, am talking about wayback 2003 undecided

2 Likes

Re: Madonna University Nigeria A Citadel Of Learning by Blueseed: 7:55am On Dec 11, 2018
iAudio:
so you are a product of the institution, and this is the English you were taught there?

Is that all you can pick?
Why not comment on the latter
It's funny we run from major topics and seek after face values

Please reprove my statement not finding faults on typographical errors which can't be avoided

Best regards sir
Re: Madonna University Nigeria A Citadel Of Learning by Blueseed: 7:59am On Dec 11, 2018
pyyxxaro:
Madonna University is not supposed to be an institution of learning

It's suppose to a big poultry

A University that has a Cell , where students are kept if they commit a crime # Okija Campus #

It's was located under the Guest house, am talking about wayback 2003 undecided

2003? That's a long time to judge a child
It's 15years now and you refer to it?
I know your yet to get a good job maybe that's why you could recall this only
Why not comment on the sound method of examination that breeds independent graduates ?? That is the topic not anything else
Re: Madonna University Nigeria A Citadel Of Learning by Internet247(m): 8:04am On Dec 11, 2018
Blueseed:
Madonna university Nigeria remains a university that trains persons who can defend their results anywhere, they say "if the kitchen is too hot for you then leave" and that's why many quit, any sincere Madonnite appreciate the education system in the school, We have great people around the world today in many multinationals and financial institutions and they are been spoken well of,
#savemadonnaintergrity
#blueseed

Shitty post
You just reg NL sharp sharp to try do some damage control , Madonna university is bleeped up !! Got folks there ,don't come spewing falsehood here !!

1 Like

Re: Madonna University Nigeria A Citadel Of Learning by Nobody: 8:05am On Dec 11, 2018
Blueseed:

Is that all you can pick?
Why not comment on the latter
It's funny we run from major topics and seek after face values

Please reprove my statement not finding faults on typographical errors which can't be avoided

Best regards sir
oga, you wrote that twice, it's not a typo. Even up till now, you have not corrected your "typo" it's simply because you don't even know what is wrong with what you wrote.

You said I should comment on the latter? Which latter abeg? Or you mean former?

Yet another reason to snub the institution. It produces dull graduates.

1 Like

Re: Madonna University Nigeria A Citadel Of Learning by Blueseed: 8:12am On Dec 11, 2018
Internet247:

Shitty post
You just reg NL sharp sharp to try do some damage control , Madonna university is bleeped up !! Got folks there ,don't come spewing falsehood here !!

What's falsehood sir?

I am speaking of our academic standards, your free to your opinion on many other things, but you can only challenge the academics with me here not any other

Did your folks tell you that the standard of learning is high Or they equally lied to you??

And sir,
Yes I joined to do damage control, does that affect your existence?

It's my certificate and those of thousands you all damage in the face of gaining media fame,

Am not the only one here, very soon all blogs will face the heat

Thanks for commenting though, I appreciate your courage to learn
Re: Madonna University Nigeria A Citadel Of Learning by Blueseed: 8:20am On Dec 11, 2018
iAudio:
oga, you wrote that twice, it's not a typo. Even up till now, you have not corrected your "typo" it's simply because you don't even know what is wrong with what you wrote.

You said I should comment on the latter? Which latter abeg? Or you mean former?

Yet another reason to snub the institution. It produces dull graduates.

Yes I meant the latter, because I commented twice stating different things, or you decided to ignore that one? Because I said the truth
I asked you some questions in my latter comment but you couldn't defend it

So scroll up before saying trash here

It's obvious you were expelled or suspended or left with a poor result, or among the haters , accept my condolence, you had an academic death while you were here?
If not I recommend some pills for you, but you get them only at a sense-shop

Best regards sir
Re: Madonna University Nigeria A Citadel Of Learning by daddytime(m): 9:12am On Dec 11, 2018
Blueseed:

Are you a student??
If No, then you should speak with facts not by complaints, if you were a student, Hmmmmm it's a pity
If you were expelled, am so sorry
If you were suspended am deeply sorry
Did you graduate with 3rd class or pass or couldn't continue due to academic flaws? Accept my condolence, cause it was an academic death

If your just road side reader,
Please enjoy your ride

Madonna university is an institution with a difference

I love Madonna university Nigeria

If you don't, Hmmmmm

Best regards

How a parent will be so stupid to send a kid he/she truly loves to a dungeon like yours with his or her own hard earned money still beats my imagination. Why not send such a kid to kirikiri where you won't have to spend a dime afterall I read somewhere that they do take exams these days.

With the way you write and sound it further buttresses the fact that you are just in that hell hole wasting your parents funds.

Now listen son. The highest I went to school was to the secondary level but I successfully saw six of my siblings through a public university (Uniben) and trust me they don't write as poor as you do. My first daughter is just doing her NYSC and came out from Unilorin and she isn't as poor as you are in writing.

What a way to send monies down the drain.

Forward this note to your parents.

6 Likes

Re: Madonna University Nigeria A Citadel Of Learning by Nobody: 9:56am On Dec 11, 2018
Blueseed:

Yes I meant the latter, because I commented twice stating different things, or you decided to ignore that one? Because I said the truth
I asked you some questions in my latter comment but you couldn't defend it

So scroll up before saying trash here

It's obvious you were expelled or suspended or left with a poor result, or among the haters , accept my condolence, you had an academic death while you were here?
If not I recommend some pills for you, but you get them only at a sense-shop

Best regards sir

This was your comment
Please state my offence sir , how did I write?

I know your unmarried, so don't say what your not sure of,
It maybe dangerous

I quoted the second part of your comment thus:

Blueseed:
I know your still unmarried, so don't say what your yet to be sure of,
It maybe dangerous
iAudio:

In your comment and the part I quoted, which one is "Latter and former"?

Now carry your Madonna glorified secondary school outa here. Daft graduate.

#donewithyou.

2 Likes

Re: Madonna University Nigeria A Citadel Of Learning by pyyxxaro: 10:11am On Dec 11, 2018
Blueseed:

2003? That's a long time to judge a child
It's 15years now and you refer to it?
I know your yet to get a good job maybe that's why you could recall this only
Why not comment on the sound method of examination that breeds independent graduates ?? That is the topic not anything else

How much are you paid , for this rubbish you are doing for them

Fyi.... I don't need to tell you the height I have attained after leaving that useless skol

I left a healthy sum of money in that Useless # Mayfresh Bank # , when I was leaving the skol then

PM me, I wud tell you how to withdraw it , I know you need it

cool
Re: Madonna University Nigeria A Citadel Of Learning by Nobody: 10:20am On Dec 11, 2018
Blueseed:

Everybody is trying to make things work but some persons are taking advantage to spoil it all

You alumnus should stand up with other alumni and undertake a project in the various campuses, I am certain the founder and management team will love such, but you all graduate and back off totally,

Did you hear that a student produced a remote that controls all electronics devices?

we don't hear of it cus Madonna students no fit do am na
Re: Madonna University Nigeria A Citadel Of Learning by Nobody: 10:24am On Dec 11, 2018
Blueseed:
#savemadonnaintergrity
#blueseed
this guy is a hallrep.na dem fit Dy spew this rubbish
Re: Madonna University Nigeria A Citadel Of Learning by SocialJustice: 10:50am On Dec 11, 2018
Blueseed:
#savemadonnaintergrity
#blueseed
How much are you being paid to do this, you do not know a job you should accept or reject. I do not blame people like you, I blame parents who have little or no value for their children and send them to that filthy and backward school where adults are treated like kids.

Do not dare reply me because Angel Michael will release thunder on you and your generation this morning.

Father Ede has no business running an academic institution. He should stick to sachet water and toilet roll production.

1 Like

Re: Madonna University Nigeria A Citadel Of Learning by Blueseed: 1:04pm On Dec 11, 2018
SocialJustice:
How much are you being paid to do this, you do not know a job you should accept or reject. I do not blame people like you, I blame parents who have little or no value for their children and send them to that filthy and backward school where adults are treated like kids.

Do not dare reply me because Angel Michael will release thunder on you and your generation this morning.

Father Ede has no business running an academic institution. He should stick to sachet water and toilet roll production.

How you can quickly abuse an elder not just an ordained priest,
Well, am not been paid,

Am not a hall rep but am a student who cares,

And then father edeh is a professor of education from UNN and Washington DC university , USA,
So his well qualified to run a university

I presume your a student who feels offended by many things or expelled most likely,
All the same a successful young man will not speak fallacies or lies just to express anger,

A successful young man will not be so prompt to comment negatively about another person's investment, when his yet to get to the stage such person has attained,

In summary,
We say NO to
Bad representation of the university

Remain calm I am saying all bloggers should stay clear of unprecedented bad stories of the university,

Why only Madonna university? It shows how famous we have become that many attackers have risen,
Great people face great challenges

Danke sohn.......!
Re: Madonna University Nigeria A Citadel Of Learning by Blueseed: 1:13pm On Dec 11, 2018
we don't hear of it cus Madonna students no fit do am na

Accept my sympathy,
When did you lose your reasoning??
It's too early to type before thinking

Well, I will help you with one medication, I sell it to many fans of Madonna who turned haters, it is called "Do proper research before shouting " take it daily

Then just visit google and ask questions

Deaf people don't hear things am sorry you couldn't hear of our success stories only the negative part you hear of, it shows your still a teenager or over grown baby,

I can imagine what your friends pass through due to your myopic understanding of activities

Best regards
Re: Madonna University Nigeria A Citadel Of Learning by Franklyspeakin: 7:37am On Dec 12, 2018
Share such positive news with me I am willing to continually promote it on all my social media platforms.
To help give the school a bad name. Also if you work with Madonna I suggest you advice them to start T. V advert showing the University premises, some successful graduands in different fields and school structures. Bowen university is currently doing this. We need to bring back our lost glory

Blueseed:

Re: Madonna University Nigeria A Citadel Of Learning by Nobody: 11:14am On Dec 12, 2018
Blueseed:

How you can quickly abuse an elder not just an ordained priest,
Well, am not been paid,

Am not a hall rep but am a student who cares,

And then father edeh is a professor of education from UNN and Washington DC university , USA,
So his well qualified to run a university

I presume your a student who feels offended by many things or expelled most likely,
All the same a successful young man will not speak fallacies or lies just to express anger,

A successful young man will not be so prompt to comment negatively about another person's investment, when his yet to get to the stage such person has attained,

In summary,
We say NO to
Bad representation of the university

Remain calm I am saying all bloggers should stay clear of unprecedented bad stories of the university,

Why only Madonna university? It shows how famous we have become that many attackers have risen,
Great people face great challenges

Danke sohn.......!
PRO well done
Re: Madonna University Nigeria A Citadel Of Learning by dozieinspired: 7:37pm On Dec 12, 2018
Blueseed:
#savemadonnaintergrity
#blueseed
. Did the management of Madonna employ you to come and defend them on Social media ?
Because this rat I am smelling no be here ooo

1 Like

Re: Madonna University Nigeria A Citadel Of Learning by FindX(m): 1:28am On Dec 13, 2018
How much were you paid for this?

(1) (Reply)

Utme Challange/Competition/Mock for JAMBITES 2019 by ExamGuide WIN CASH / Meet Nigerian Youngest Who Study In Oxford University At Age 6, Graduated At 14 / The Truth About ABU Admission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.