Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,664 members, 7,979,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 03:56 AM

"Get An Orgasm" - Actress Nse Ikpe-etim Gives Ways To De- Stress - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Get An Orgasm" - Actress Nse Ikpe-etim Gives Ways To De- Stress (943 Views)

Married Man Who Accused Nse Ikpe-etim Of Abortion And Runs, Sleeps Around / Nse Ikpe-Etim: I Removed My Womb To Live A Normal Life / Nse Ikpe-Etim Rocks Transparent Outfit To AMAA 2018 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Get An Orgasm" - Actress Nse Ikpe-etim Gives Ways To De- Stress by vickayo: 10:51am On Dec 11, 2018
From Gistvic.com

Nigerian actress Nse Ikpe-Etim has decided to give tips on how to de-stress as she shares care tips

She wrote:
"This week has been quite hectic and it has taught me that it's okay to be tired. More importantly, I consciously thought about ways to destress; so here are some of my fave self care tips:
1. Breathe. Consciously and deliberately.
2. Drink water. Maybe add a slice of lemon and pretend you're in a spa
3. Sleep.
4. Get an orgasm or maybe 2."

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/12/get-orgasm-actress-nse-ikpe-etim-gives.html

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44

1 Share

Re: "Get An Orgasm" - Actress Nse Ikpe-etim Gives Ways To De- Stress by vickayo: 10:51am On Dec 11, 2018
shocked
Re: "Get An Orgasm" - Actress Nse Ikpe-etim Gives Ways To De- Stress by thesicilian: 10:59am On Dec 11, 2018
Crude but true.
Re: "Get An Orgasm" - Actress Nse Ikpe-etim Gives Ways To De- Stress by babyfaceafrica: 11:05am On Dec 11, 2018
is that all?
Re: "Get An Orgasm" - Actress Nse Ikpe-etim Gives Ways To De- Stress by yanabasee(m): 11:12am On Dec 11, 2018
Do women truly experience orgazm??

2 Likes

Re: "Get An Orgasm" - Actress Nse Ikpe-etim Gives Ways To De- Stress by Nobody: 11:28am On Dec 11, 2018
Tell her to bring her soft Calabar yansh here. I have something to share.
Re: "Get An Orgasm" - Actress Nse Ikpe-etim Gives Ways To De- Stress by Tamarapetty(f): 12:14pm On Dec 11, 2018
We're truly in the season of sex and orgasm topics
Re: "Get An Orgasm" - Actress Nse Ikpe-etim Gives Ways To De- Stress by IamD18: 12:20pm On Dec 11, 2018
yanabasee:
Do women truly experience orgazm??

No! They don't.

Why? Because women don't fvck for pleasure.They fvck men to be rewarded with money for food.

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress Joyce Kalu Acquires A New Car / Actress Regina Daniels’s Billionaire Husband Buys Her A Brabus (photos) / BREAKING : Chinese Businessman Becomes A Chief In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.