Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,400 members, 7,971,448 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 10:11 AM

People In Jewish Attire Storm Umuahia Streets With Biafra Insignia (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / People In Jewish Attire Storm Umuahia Streets With Biafra Insignia (Photos) (56454 Views)

Protesters Storm Kano Streets With Russian Flags / Breaking! Gun Men Capture Orsu LGA Headquarter, Hoist Biafra Insignia-video / "Igbos Don't Have Any Connection With Biafra, Ijaws Own It" - Asari Dokubo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: People In Jewish Attire Storm Umuahia Streets With Biafra Insignia (Photos) by igwefivestar(m): 1:15pm On Dec 11, 2018
Corrinthians:
And if he refuses to remove the cap you will vote? You want the curse of abiama okike to be on you right? cheesy
this is example of taking the name of the Lord in vain.
Re: People In Jewish Attire Storm Umuahia Streets With Biafra Insignia (Photos) by bamideleniayo(m): 1:17pm On Dec 11, 2018
Corrinthians:
NO REFERENDUM NO ELECTION!!

These should be the words on the lips and finges of every true Igbo man.

There shall be no elections in Biafra land! cool
Akụkọ
Re: People In Jewish Attire Storm Umuahia Streets With Biafra Insignia (Photos) by Dinho20(m): 1:17pm On Dec 11, 2018
Corrinthians:
So if jubril does not, ipob will vote against the directive of their supreme leader? May the curse of chukwu okuko abiana fall on anyone who goes against the order of the supreme leader nnamdi KANU. cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: People In Jewish Attire Storm Umuahia Streets With Biafra Insignia (Photos) by Nobody: 1:18pm On Dec 11, 2018
smachboss01:

U are more stupid than stupid

I choptas.

Kanu and his crew are lunatics and drug addicts.

3 Likes

Re: People In Jewish Attire Storm Umuahia Streets With Biafra Insignia (Photos) by Nobody: 1:19pm On Dec 11, 2018
I wouldn't mind being a Jewish in Biafra my country than to share same country with Yoruba Muslims as a Christian. Quote me and die

1 Like

Re: People In Jewish Attire Storm Umuahia Streets With Biafra Insignia (Photos) by lesbiconverter: 1:20pm On Dec 11, 2018
Trapping:

STFU! What do you know?
if you know say something grin
Re: People In Jewish Attire Storm Umuahia Streets With Biafra Insignia (Photos) by MARKone(m): 1:25pm On Dec 11, 2018
frankdoz21:
All hail biafra! God bless the crown prince of biafra Nnamdi kanu

And his late bingo...Jack!

Make u no open see to see the scam he is

1 Like

Re: People In Jewish Attire Storm Umuahia Streets With Biafra Insignia (Photos) by agarawu23(m): 1:29pm On Dec 11, 2018
Trust22:
No retreat.. No surrender.. The struggle will soon yield a positive result
while u are cowardly under your bed and beating chest online only? undecided
Re: People In Jewish Attire Storm Umuahia Streets With Biafra Insignia (Photos) by spencekat(m): 1:29pm On Dec 11, 2018
Bank road
Re: People In Jewish Attire Storm Umuahia Streets With Biafra Insignia (Photos) by Corrinthians(m): 1:31pm On Dec 11, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Is only animals and cannibals that have Nnamdi kanu time....

I am beginning to suspect you're not truly Igbo as you'd want us all to believe. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: People In Jewish Attire Storm Umuahia Streets With Biafra Insignia (Photos) by koladebrainiac(m): 1:33pm On Dec 11, 2018
BRAND NEW PRO-SLAVERY SEMITIC MOVEMENT
Re: People In Jewish Attire Storm Umuahia Streets With Biafra Insignia (Photos) by saucemanny(m): 1:33pm On Dec 11, 2018
Wisdomkosi:
By Wisdom Nwedene

The members of the Indigenous People Of Biafra, IPOB, have staged a heavy protest in Umuahia, Abia State capital today.

According to Igbere TV correspondent covering the event, the IPOB members appeared on a Jewish attire with Insignia on Biafra and stormed major streets in Umuahia.

Some of the Insignias read that the News were in existence IN Nigeria even before the Almagamation in 1914.

Recall that their leader, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu is currently in Israel and claimed that President Muhammad Buhari is a Jubril from Sudan but the Minister of Information, Lai Mohammed yesterday denied the report that President Muhammad Buhari is Cloned.

Buhari while in Poland recently, also dismissed the report that he is cloned.

Source : http://igberetvnews.com/480549/breaking-ipob-members-protest-heavily-in-abia-state-photos/

una dey mad...make my pale come leave house n property wey dey lekki,vgc n ikorodu go fight biafra....dem no well.
Re: People In Jewish Attire Storm Umuahia Streets With Biafra Insignia (Photos) by Achimaechi(m): 1:34pm On Dec 11, 2018
I hope the british media is watching, just like the russia did in the past.
The british will soon do needful in nigeria in time to come.

1 Like

Re: People In Jewish Attire Storm Umuahia Streets With Biafra Insignia (Photos) by Nobody: 1:36pm On Dec 11, 2018
Corrinthians:
I am beginning to suspect you're not truly Igbo as you'd want us all to believe. lipsrsealed

Must I flow in their direction to be igbo...am my own independent mind.

Buhari I detest to the last
Kanu should look for something meaningful
Atikuobi I know.

Ya gazie.
Re: People In Jewish Attire Storm Umuahia Streets With Biafra Insignia (Photos) by Nobody: 1:36pm On Dec 11, 2018
Akwa ocha must sell
Re: People In Jewish Attire Storm Umuahia Streets With Biafra Insignia (Photos) by Awoo88: 1:38pm On Dec 11, 2018
Corrinthians:

Let's chase buhari out first.
Re: People In Jewish Attire Storm Umuahia Streets With Biafra Insignia (Photos) by ghostwriter85(m): 1:38pm On Dec 11, 2018
Biafra bastards

1 Like

Re: People In Jewish Attire Storm Umuahia Streets With Biafra Insignia (Photos) by ghostwriter85(m): 1:41pm On Dec 11, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Must I flow in their direction to be igbo...am my own independent mind.

Buhari I detest to the last
Kanu should look for something meaningful
Atikuobi I know.

Ya gazie.

He thinks everybody who is an Igbo supports Biafra.
Spits.

2 Likes

Re: People In Jewish Attire Storm Umuahia Streets With Biafra Insignia (Photos) by Zayn04: 1:42pm On Dec 11, 2018
Mad people everywhere

1 Like

Re: People In Jewish Attire Storm Umuahia Streets With Biafra Insignia (Photos) by Corrinthians(m): 1:43pm On Dec 11, 2018
Awoo88:

Let's chase buhari out first.
Chase him and replace with whom? Would the person he is replaced with grant Igbo people their wish? The struggle must continue without a hitch!!

NO REFERNDUM, NO ELECTIONS IN BIAFRA LAND.

If you disagree with this, then I suspect your igboness.
Re: People In Jewish Attire Storm Umuahia Streets With Biafra Insignia (Photos) by Nobody: 1:43pm On Dec 11, 2018
ghostwriter85:

He thinks everybody who is an Igbo supports Biafra.
Spits.

U dey mind them.
Re: People In Jewish Attire Storm Umuahia Streets With Biafra Insignia (Photos) by oluwasegun007(m): 1:45pm On Dec 11, 2018
Na isreal go colonise una now Las Las......

1 Like

Re: People In Jewish Attire Storm Umuahia Streets With Biafra Insignia (Photos) by Corrinthians(m): 1:45pm On Dec 11, 2018
Guyman02:

Iwu onye ara, you want our people not to vote to enable Buhari continue in power, katawey you, just like Uwazurike asked them not to participate in the last census and we ended up with small numbers alloted to us angry
Keep talking trash all you want.

NO REFERENDUM, NO ELECTION.
Re: People In Jewish Attire Storm Umuahia Streets With Biafra Insignia (Photos) by qintus: 1:47pm On Dec 11, 2018
https://www.facebook.com/biafratv/videos/1818464564947173/ The struggle continues becuase the contraption has expired and it stinks and smells shithole #freeBiafra #freehumanity #freeconscience
Re: People In Jewish Attire Storm Umuahia Streets With Biafra Insignia (Photos) by AmTruth: 1:48pm On Dec 11, 2018
Corrinthians:
So if jubril does not, ipob will vote against the directive of their supreme leader? May the curse of chukwu okuko abiana fall on anyone who goes against the order of the supreme leader nnamdi KANU. cool
No Leader that is Supreme will ever Runaway. Your leader is a Runaway leader. Any supreme leader stays with his followers and die for their cause if need be. You can see from the pictures that IPOB is gradually losing relevance with the scanty population always coming out in their recent procession.
Re: People In Jewish Attire Storm Umuahia Streets With Biafra Insignia (Photos) by kinokano(m): 1:48pm On Dec 11, 2018
Corrinthians:
Chase him and replace with whom? Would the person he is replaced with grant Igbo people their wish? The struggle must continue without a hitch!!

NO REFERNDUM, NO ELECTIONS IN BIAFRA LAND.

If you disagree with this, then I suspect your igboness.

1 Like

Re: People In Jewish Attire Storm Umuahia Streets With Biafra Insignia (Photos) by Mizwisdom(f): 1:49pm On Dec 11, 2018
Lol so all Biafrans must be Jews grin
Re: People In Jewish Attire Storm Umuahia Streets With Biafra Insignia (Photos) by Nobody: 1:52pm On Dec 11, 2018
Corrinthians:

An irony from a BMC. You know that SE is PDP stronghold. You will be surprised next year.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: People In Jewish Attire Storm Umuahia Streets With Biafra Insignia (Photos) by husbandsnatcha(f): 1:54pm On Dec 11, 2018
Juliusmalema:
All of them should be arrested.

Bastards.
yoruba man
Re: People In Jewish Attire Storm Umuahia Streets With Biafra Insignia (Photos) by notoriousbabe: 1:54pm On Dec 11, 2018
Igbos of the confused tribe grin grin tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

COVID-19: Ganduje Rejects Kwankwaso’s Amana Hospital As Isolation Center / Nigeria 'sends' Warship To The Gambia,Jhammeh Declares 90-day State Of Emergency / Alamieyeseigha’s Chelsea Hotel In Abuja Rots Away

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.