Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,042 members, 7,946,557 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 08:46 PM

Create New Accounts In Sage 50: - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Create New Accounts In Sage 50: (447 Views)

Unlock Your Full Accounting Potential With Proficiency In SAGE 50 / UNILAG Ordered To Close All Its Accounts In Commercial Banks / Modifying Inventory Records In Sage 50 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Create New Accounts In Sage 50: by hciprofessional: 11:37am On Dec 11, 2018
1. Open the “Maintain Chart of Accounts” window, select “Maintain| Chart of Accounts…” from the Menu Bar.
2. Enter “Description” field shows an account’s description.
3. Type an account description into the “Description” field.
4. Select an account type from the drop-down at the right end of the “Account Type” field.
5. Click “Save” in the window’s toolbar to save your changes.
6. Click the “New” button in the window’s toolbar to create another new account.
7. Alternatively, click the “Save & New” button to enter a new account
8. Click the “Close” button in the window’s toolbar to close it.
9. To view a list of all your accounts, click the “List” button in the window’s toolbar to open an account list in a new window.

Join our facebook page conversation @https://www.facebook.com/pg/hciprofessionalservices/posts/?ref=page_internal

HCI Professional services 168, Ikorodu Road Elediye, Onipanu.

Re: Create New Accounts In Sage 50: by reacthunt: 11:09pm On Sep 05
I recently celebrated my birthday and was thrilled to discover this gem! A friend introduced me to SEVlaser, and I couldn't be happier with the results. Reading through the positive experiences of others really convinced me to give it a go. If you’re considering a treat for yourself, I highly recommend checking out Laser Hair Removal in Uptown Dallas. It's a fantastic gift to yourself or a loved one. 😊✨

(1) (Reply)

How To Become A Successful Teacher / A Good French/english Translator Needed In Onitsha, Anambra / Save, Invest And Make Money Using Piggyback

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.