Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,996 members, 7,919,175 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 11:13 PM

The Sinner Will Surely Die! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Sinner Will Surely Die! (238 Views)

Why One Must (Not May) Have to Surely Die Spiritually / Fasting Is Incredible. Are You A Sinner? Do This! / 'Your Mugabe Will Surely Resign' Church Poster (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Sinner Will Surely Die! by Mosco100(m): 12:04pm On Dec 11, 2018
Ezekiel 3 : 18 When I say unto the wicked, Thou shalt surely die; and thou givest him not warning, nor speakest to warn the wicked from his wicked way, to save his life; the same wicked man shall die in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at thine hand.

You move about daily, you think you can deceive God, you will surely die.

But good news! , you can escape death by believing in Jesus. He died on the cross for everybody.

You will only die if you reject Jesus, whoever ! or wherever you are!!
Re: The Sinner Will Surely Die! by Kobojunkie: 6:03pm On Feb 02
Mosco100:
Ezekiel 3 : 18 When I say unto the wicked, Thou shalt surely die; and thou givest him not warning, nor speakest to warn the wicked from his wicked way, to save his life; the same wicked man shall die in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at thine hand. You move about daily, you think you can deceive God, you will surely die.
■ But good news! , you can escape death by believing in Jesus. He died on the cross for everybody. You will only die if you reject Jesus, whoever ! or wherever you are!!
Ezekiel which you quote references God's declaration in His Law in Deuteronomy 30 vs 15 - 20 which proclaims death to the sinners and Life(Eternal) to those who attain Holiness and Righteousness by way of the Law. undecided

In Jesus Christ, the equation offered is different. Rather than Death(as the condemnation of sin), Jesus Christ insists that sinners in the Kingdom of God will receive eternal damnation which is different from the first death. undecided

(1) (Reply)

A Perspective To Comedy, Pageant And Secular Music On Altars / Pastors Who Prophesy About Election Do So For Personal Gain – Bishop / You Must Grow!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.