Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,856 members, 7,872,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:16 AM

Shipping An Item From USA - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Shipping An Item From USA (1737 Views)

Any Cheaper Means Of Delivering Item From Lagos To Sierra Leone? / HELP: My Package Sent From USA Is Hanging At The Nigerian Customs / Moving Back To Nigeria From USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shipping An Item From USA by Failtech: 12:06pm On Dec 11, 2018
My junior Brother schooling in USA wants to send me a phone and clothes, what's the best shipping agency to use. I've only used USPS to receive some documents and I was billed $100. Nairalanders I need your advice, if anyone has an Experience with this please help with the best way to ship items down here
Re: Shipping An Item From USA by lasthero: 12:11pm On Dec 11, 2018
Try fedex
Re: Shipping An Item From USA by Failtech: 9:24pm On Dec 11, 2018
lasthero:
Try fedex
Okay thanks. Hope I won't face any custom issues
Re: Shipping An Item From USA by afesimicaleb(m): 9:59pm On Dec 11, 2018
Please does anyone know how to track goods sent through USPS to NIPOST when it enters Nigeria?
Re: Shipping An Item From USA by greeners222(m): 1:39am On Dec 12, 2018
Visit nipost. International tracking . Then enter same tracking USPS issued . It works

1 Like

Re: Shipping An Item From USA by afesimicaleb(m): 8:26am On Dec 12, 2018
Can anyone help me with NIPOST customer care number?
Re: Shipping An Item From USA by adewale202: 1:28am On Dec 13, 2018
Try donem cargo they have office in new jersey usa
Re: Shipping An Item From USA by afesimicaleb(m): 9:50pm On Dec 17, 2018
greeners222:
Visit nipost. International tracking . Then enter same tracking USPS issued . It works
I checked and it hasn’t been updated since the first day the goods were sent out.
Re: Shipping An Item From USA by afesimicaleb(m): 9:52pm On Dec 17, 2018
adewale202:
Try donem cargo they have office in new jersey usa
How do I know the goods have arrived Nigeria?
Re: Shipping An Item From USA by Nobody: 10:04pm On Dec 17, 2018
Failtech:
My junior Brother schooling in USA wants to send me a phone and clothes, what's the best shipping agency to use. I've only used USPS to receive some documents and I was billed $100. Nairalanders I need your advice, if anyone has an Experience with this please help with the best way to ship items down here

Use sgk global or all world international located in Houston and philly respectively. Takes a week to get to Lagos.

Don’t use fedex or dhl they will charge you heavily

1 Like

Re: Shipping An Item From USA by Failtech: 10:34pm On Dec 17, 2018
Airpop:

Use sgk global or all world international located in Houston and philly respectively. Takes a week to get to Lagos.

Don’t use fedex or dhl they will charge you heavily
Thanks, hope custom went disturb my goods
Re: Shipping An Item From USA by Nobody: 11:28pm On Dec 17, 2018
Failtech:

Thanks, hope custom went disturb my goods

Nope nothing like that. They handle everything
Re: Shipping An Item From USA by Originalsly: 4:58am On Dec 18, 2018
To Lagos...Grandbelle International...Valley Stream NY. A week or less on average... like $50 for up to 10 kg. No customs and other wahala...pick up at their office in Lagos. Used them over and over and over again. Very professional.
Re: Shipping An Item From USA by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 9:43am On Dec 18, 2018
afesimicaleb:

I checked and it hasn’t been updated since the first day the goods were sent out.

You need to track it on USPS website For few days! You can only track it on Nipost when the item is in Nigeria
Re: Shipping An Item From USA by Originalsly: 12:24pm On Dec 18, 2018
afesimicaleb:

If you had stuff sent to you before...expect it to take at least twice as long unless it was sent EMS (Express). This is peak season....everything will be backed up.... your pkg no doubt would leave the US promptly..but would be lingering in Naija Customs for a while. You wouldn't get further tracking until they process it. Depends on the content...you may receive it without seeing an update. Just be patient.
Re: Shipping An Item From USA by Failtech: 3:11pm On Dec 19, 2018
Originalsly:
To Lagos...Grandbelle International...Valley Stream NY. A week or less on average... like $50 for up to 10 kg. No customs and other wahala...pick up at their office in Lagos. Used them over and over and over again. Very professional.
Can I get q link to them please
Re: Shipping An Item From USA by Failtech: 3:11pm On Dec 19, 2018
Originalsly:
Can I get a link to them please
Re: Shipping An Item From USA by Originalsly: 6:03am On Dec 20, 2018
Failtech:

Can I get a link to them please
(516) 256 5666

1 Like

Re: Shipping An Item From USA by adewale202: 4:44pm On Dec 22, 2018
Thry will text or call u

afesimicaleb:
How do I know the goods have arrived Nigeria?
Re: Shipping An Item From USA by afesimicaleb(m): 10:57pm On Dec 30, 2018
9JAFULLBREED:

You need to track it on USPS website For few days! You can only track it on Nipost when the item is in Nigeria
Bros my goods done enter Nigeria since 24th of December but no update yet on Nipost we sit, I have been to the post office but nothing yet.
Re: Shipping An Item From USA by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 11:40pm On Dec 30, 2018
afesimicaleb:
Bros my goods done enter Nigeria since 24th of December but no update yet on Nipost we sit, I have been to the post office but nothing yet.

Guess your item is still at the Airport.
Re: Shipping An Item From USA by Henryozee: 4:16pm On Sep 27, 2019
Please i need an urgent help on my package it left NY usps on the 10th september and now it shows send item abroad EDI received and in front it says A LAGOS IMPC (AIR).... It's sent via USPS
9JAFULLBREED:

Re: Shipping An Item From USA by Henryozee: 4:45pm On Sep 27, 2019
I already did that... still thesame please I need urgent help thank you
Re: Shipping An Item From USA by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 3:23am On Sep 28, 2019
Henryozee:
Please i need an urgent help on my package it left NY usps on the 10th september and now it shows send item abroad EDI received and in front it says A LAGOS IMPC (AIR).... It's sent via USPS

Relax your mind. Call them by Monday. You should get it by Tuesday-Wednesday if you're in Lagos.

(1) (Reply)

My Experience Boating From Lagos To Ogun State / God Has Done It – American Woman Jubilates After Getting Nigerian Visa / How I Join The American Army?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.