Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,300 members, 7,881,105 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:31 PM

Simi Deletes Photo Of Herself Kissing Adekunle Gold, Replaces It With Another - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Simi Deletes Photo Of Herself Kissing Adekunle Gold, Replaces It With Another (71171 Views)

Keke Palmer Catches Fans Off Guard With Video Of Herself Kissing Man / Lady Who Filmed Herself Kissing Peruzzi While Asleep Is A Rapist —Twitter Users / Unilag Student Leaks video of Herself Kissing Singer Peruzzi In Bed (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simi Deletes Photo Of Herself Kissing Adekunle Gold, Replaces It With Another by oluwasegun007(m): 5:53pm On Dec 11, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
angry I hate make woman dey force herself on top man.

I'll try not to be provoked by your comment...
Re: Simi Deletes Photo Of Herself Kissing Adekunle Gold, Replaces It With Another by notoriousbabe: 5:53pm On Dec 11, 2018
Just because of his mouth odour that went viral

No dick is bigger than a baby's head. Unnecessary screaming during sex should end in 2018
Re: Simi Deletes Photo Of Herself Kissing Adekunle Gold, Replaces It With Another by udemzyudex(m): 5:58pm On Dec 11, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
angry I hate make woman dey force herself on top man.

How?
Re: Simi Deletes Photo Of Herself Kissing Adekunle Gold, Replaces It With Another by laylar: 5:58pm On Dec 11, 2018
Get delicious cakes this Christmas for only 5k. Cakes are also available for hamper supplies.

Re: Simi Deletes Photo Of Herself Kissing Adekunle Gold, Replaces It With Another by udemzyudex(m): 6:00pm On Dec 11, 2018
cucumbae:
Make I no lie,this babe no look attractive for my liking.Adekunle sef know say the gel no jel.

No be every guy dey look for babe wey fine like mammy water, all them need an babe wey dey presentable with the qualities wey them want in a woman.

5 Likes

Re: Simi Deletes Photo Of Herself Kissing Adekunle Gold, Replaces It With Another by EgusiShankly: 6:01pm On Dec 11, 2018
keryj:
They are both horrible kissers
Goan teach them nagrin
Re: Simi Deletes Photo Of Herself Kissing Adekunle Gold, Replaces It With Another by agarawu23(m): 6:01pm On Dec 11, 2018
Social media love. It will start and end there grin . We know the future already
Re: Simi Deletes Photo Of Herself Kissing Adekunle Gold, Replaces It With Another by ZaOzaRoom(m): 6:02pm On Dec 11, 2018
keryj:
They are both horrible kissers

Let's teach them
Re: Simi Deletes Photo Of Herself Kissing Adekunle Gold, Replaces It With Another by Nobody: 6:03pm On Dec 11, 2018
Ayamconfidience, shey you talk say this girl get better ass?
Re: Simi Deletes Photo Of Herself Kissing Adekunle Gold, Replaces It With Another by Elliot2(m): 6:06pm On Dec 11, 2018
cucumbae:
Make I no lie,this babe no look attractive for my liking.Adekunle sef know say the gel no jel.
simi may not be that beautiful but she is sexually appealing.
Re: Simi Deletes Photo Of Herself Kissing Adekunle Gold, Replaces It With Another by keryj(f): 6:11pm On Dec 11, 2018
[quote author=idonhammer post=73756111][/quote]

Y d face grin

I lie cheesy

1 Like

Re: Simi Deletes Photo Of Herself Kissing Adekunle Gold, Replaces It With Another by NessaBoo(f): 6:12pm On Dec 11, 2018
I have so much love for these guys any day any time abeg!! A perfect match made in heaven! kiss kiss

The music they churn out is always a relief to the usual jabber most Nigerian musicians dish out.

2 Likes

Re: Simi Deletes Photo Of Herself Kissing Adekunle Gold, Replaces It With Another by keryj(f): 6:12pm On Dec 11, 2018
ZaOzaRoom:

Let's teach them

I don't trust your name embarassed
Re: Simi Deletes Photo Of Herself Kissing Adekunle Gold, Replaces It With Another by keryj(f): 6:13pm On Dec 11, 2018
EgusiShankly:
Goan teach them nagrin

They will not like to learn cos they will be forming celebrity cool
Re: Simi Deletes Photo Of Herself Kissing Adekunle Gold, Replaces It With Another by asmovic(m): 6:14pm On Dec 11, 2018
OLUWALONI123:

and you took ur time to type this
i wonder o.
Re: Simi Deletes Photo Of Herself Kissing Adekunle Gold, Replaces It With Another by MzTunechi(f): 6:19pm On Dec 11, 2018
StarUp:
grin
gimme one
Re: Simi Deletes Photo Of Herself Kissing Adekunle Gold, Replaces It With Another by VALIZUGOD(m): 6:20pm On Dec 11, 2018
The two Voices I respect In the hood

2 Likes

Re: Simi Deletes Photo Of Herself Kissing Adekunle Gold, Replaces It With Another by Babanews(m): 6:32pm On Dec 11, 2018
clive2u:
why wont she delete it, he was sucking falz out of her

When she posted the picture, she didn't know that he was sucking Falz out of her?

Check my signature and suck Money into your pocket...it will help you.

1 Like

Re: Simi Deletes Photo Of Herself Kissing Adekunle Gold, Replaces It With Another by TFLEAD(m): 6:32pm On Dec 11, 2018
Issorite. her profile, her business.
Re: Simi Deletes Photo Of Herself Kissing Adekunle Gold, Replaces It With Another by daxon001(m): 6:41pm On Dec 11, 2018
hi peeps. smiley. pls help a nairalander like and share. thanks. loads of love smiley link below.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BrP7Z2yFzEm/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1y0iscmzy1sbk
Re: Simi Deletes Photo Of Herself Kissing Adekunle Gold, Replaces It With Another by Dkyz(m): 7:00pm On Dec 11, 2018
This is the average 9ja chick.... use a guy /falz) then dump him.... build your career around another (Adekunle)
Re: Simi Deletes Photo Of Herself Kissing Adekunle Gold, Replaces It With Another by Xisnin(m): 7:13pm On Dec 11, 2018
Sisijetue:
women are the most confused set of beings cheesy grin
You are right Mr. Man.
Re: Simi Deletes Photo Of Herself Kissing Adekunle Gold, Replaces It With Another by makinson2865: 7:13pm On Dec 11, 2018
[quote author=Drnice2 post=73754212]Fake Love. Quote me anywhere, the Chemistry isn't there.
Simi, one Afonja Girl whose music is one of the best in the Zoo.
I listen to lyrics, what impact they make with the soul and everyday life. "And not those noise you call music/song" - Perfectly Destructive

.I don't get ur points

Re: Simi Deletes Photo Of Herself Kissing Adekunle Gold, Replaces It With Another by Princezibk: 7:17pm On Dec 11, 2018
Naija bloggers are simply what we term “ogun alaroka “ in yoruba language...fear dem
Re: Simi Deletes Photo Of Herself Kissing Adekunle Gold, Replaces It With Another by Ben4sure(m): 7:25pm On Dec 11, 2018
angryThis girl is just desperate
Re: Simi Deletes Photo Of Herself Kissing Adekunle Gold, Replaces It With Another by Nobody: 7:56pm On Dec 11, 2018
makinson2865:
Am saying that the love birds aint lasting. Again, Simi's Music is music inplay and not those bum shaking music from noisy musicians.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Angela Okorie: 10 Assassins' Bullets Removed From My Head, 2 Close To My Eyes / Paul Okoye Appears Like A Poor Hustler In New Photo, Fans React / Throwback Photos Of Ada La Pinky Stir Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.