Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,109 members, 7,880,439 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 06:15 PM

University Of Lagos (UNILAG) In Pictures - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Lagos (UNILAG) In Pictures (59581 Views)

Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma, In Pictures / David Oyedepo's Faith Academy Secondary Schools In Pictures / University Of Lagos (UNILAG) To Establish Refineries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Lagos (UNILAG) In Pictures by seunmohmoh(f): 1:29am On Dec 12, 2018
I sight brodashaggi
Re: University Of Lagos (UNILAG) In Pictures by Nobody: 1:30am On Dec 12, 2018
2horsePOWER:
Pictures can be quite decieving. In my 5th year, never knew my school is this beautiful.
Aha hhhhhhh lolzzz huahua!!!
Re: University Of Lagos (UNILAG) In Pictures by Niorte: 1:37am On Dec 12, 2018
For those crying over edited pictures. Kindly take pictures of your own institutions too and edit.

One thing we can take away is that these pictures will definitely increase the image of UNILAG internationally. This is a good way to brand.

Unilag has done a good job!

Those shouting OAU is better; ABU is better. Take up the challenge and post your edited pictures. Otherwise, keep silent and appreciate good thing.

5 Likes

Re: University Of Lagos (UNILAG) In Pictures by DateMynd44(m): 1:47am On Dec 12, 2018
positivedaveyy:
Dem won use over editing finish the pictures... The school try sha, but UNIBEN still stands far far better tongue
shut up my friend.
that hell hole?

3 Likes

Re: University Of Lagos (UNILAG) In Pictures by darfay: 2:05am On Dec 12, 2018
Niorte:
For those crying over edited pictures. Kindly take pictures of your own institutions too and edit.

One thing we can take away is that these pictures will definitely increase the image of UNILAG internationally. This is a good way to brand.

Unilag has done a good job!

Those shouting OAU is better; ABU is better. Take up the challenge and post your edited pictures. Otherwise, keep silent and appreciate good thing.

Well said

What irritates me most is the comments from so called Unilag students and alumnus

3 Likes

Re: University Of Lagos (UNILAG) In Pictures by darfay: 2:15am On Dec 12, 2018
omoowo8888:

Nothing is deceiving....I'm a graduate of finance, unilag..

I swear I don't understand that guy o. If you post about university of Ghana. You c the way they start singing praises.and yet they can't appreciate what they have

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: University Of Lagos (UNILAG) In Pictures by darfay: 2:17am On Dec 12, 2018
Jettage:
Past Glory presented with digital camera, Unilag is in shambles, an eyesore. a dilapidated edifice, Nothing has been improved in Unilag since 1980, If you want to confirm, Go to the toilets in Moremi, The toilets in Jaja, Marierie and Elkanemi Hall

Unilag is a mere whitewashed sepulcher

El kanemi has been demolished and is under re-construction

Please always get your facts right

4 Likes

Re: University Of Lagos (UNILAG) In Pictures by Niorte: 2:19am On Dec 12, 2018
darfay:

Well said

What irritates me most is the comments from so called Unilag students and alumnus
Please don't be irritated, it is normal for every student and alumnus to be proud of their institution. But some are very arrogant about it. Just look away!

2 Likes

Re: University Of Lagos (UNILAG) In Pictures by darfay: 2:20am On Dec 12, 2018
ncoolsome:

Oga we self go there,those pix na lie...FAC of social science..

The only ugly thing in that picture is you. Please stop the inferiority complex

1 Like

Re: University Of Lagos (UNILAG) In Pictures by Agugbadin: 2:58am On Dec 12, 2018
Akshow:
A B U is finer than this. If u rep ABU and u are naturally ahead of them all by virtue of being an ABUSITE gather here for a quick selfie.

Show us Abu in pictures for us to belive you

2 Likes

Re: University Of Lagos (UNILAG) In Pictures by Nobody: 5:29am On Dec 12, 2018
2horsePOWER:
Pictures can be quite decieving.
In my 5th year, never knew my school is this beautiful.

...never knew my school WAS this beautiful.

1 Like

Re: University Of Lagos (UNILAG) In Pictures by MeshachMARTINS(m): 5:34am On Dec 12, 2018
Is it where I did putme this year da is fine like this....omo oversaturated and over edited pissur can lie oooo.

..anyway,if anybody know VC, tell her to give me admission oooo, or I will tiff her daughter
Re: University Of Lagos (UNILAG) In Pictures by Akshow: 6:07am On Dec 12, 2018
lonelydora:

A UNN graduate is NATURALLY ahead of you.
copy copy. Its an ABU alumnus motto grin

2 Likes

Re: University Of Lagos (UNILAG) In Pictures by chara019: 6:07am On Dec 12, 2018
All of these,is camera effect. Even one picture has snow....nawa o
Anyways is their nursing accredited, and do they accept direct entry into nursing department?
Re: University Of Lagos (UNILAG) In Pictures by Ajibel(m): 6:34am On Dec 12, 2018
Fidelismaria:
Ugly school

UNN fine pass am

Tufiakwa. Unn wey I dey abi another one
Re: University Of Lagos (UNILAG) In Pictures by Buke26: 7:15am On Dec 12, 2018
But UNILORIN is still BETTER BY FAR

Re: University Of Lagos (UNILAG) In Pictures by stealthtiger(m): 7:20am On Dec 12, 2018
justbusy:
This is not UNILAG: It's just a HYPE; I graduated from DLI.
You are not an Akokite.

2 Likes

Re: University Of Lagos (UNILAG) In Pictures by BAILMONEY: 7:22am On Dec 12, 2018
dominique:
Where is my faculty of science ooo
The only faculty with the unique design and can be viewed from 3rd mainland bridge cool
TAA DONT EVEN COMPARE FACULTY OF SCIENCE WITH ARTS
Re: University Of Lagos (UNILAG) In Pictures by stealthtiger(m): 7:24am On Dec 12, 2018
lekkan:
All hail the bedbug kingdom grin grin angry
Where is my Sodeinde? tongue
Sodeinde isn't as you knew it greater than 4 years ago. It's literally the poshest hall on campus with all rooms en suite.

1 Like

Re: University Of Lagos (UNILAG) In Pictures by ncoolsome(m): 7:24am On Dec 12, 2018
darfay:

The only ugly thing in that picture is you. Please stop the inferiority complex

And y shld I feel inferior.. Went to aforementioned school,did my 5yrs,came out with a good grade,am running my own biz presently ...u this one mama ten papa,if u are not daft and senile pls define inferiority complex...
Re: University Of Lagos (UNILAG) In Pictures by BAILMONEY: 7:27am On Dec 12, 2018
justbusy:
This is not UNILAG: It's just a HYPE; I graduated from DLI.
YOU FINISHED FROM PACK TIME COME DEY CALL YOURSELF UNILAG GRADUATE embarassed
Re: University Of Lagos (UNILAG) In Pictures by lexy2014: 7:39am On Dec 12, 2018
TheUbermensch:

Funny how you're taking the matter so personal.

Someone can't offer a different opinion. Treating Unilag as if it's your father's personal business.

I just tire. D important thing should b what they impact in d students. Its d same story nationwide
Re: University Of Lagos (UNILAG) In Pictures by Jamesmiller2me: 7:53am On Dec 12, 2018
One of the ugliest federal institutes in Nigeria..Overhyped rubbish
Re: University Of Lagos (UNILAG) In Pictures by encryptjay(m): 7:58am On Dec 12, 2018
chara019:
All of these,is camera effect. Even one picture has snow....nawa o
Anyways is their nursing accredited, and do they accept direct entry into nursing department?
Chai grin
Re: University Of Lagos (UNILAG) In Pictures by Nodogragra4me(m): 8:44am On Dec 12, 2018
No camera can redeem Madonna

okrikaboi:
Na so all naija universities fine if you use better camera grin

2 Likes

Re: University Of Lagos (UNILAG) In Pictures by Vivuch: 9:10am On Dec 12, 2018
Your first choice university
Re: University Of Lagos (UNILAG) In Pictures by 2horsePOWER(m): 9:29am On Dec 12, 2018
BandAid:

...never knew my school WAS this beautiful.
Thanks. corrected it. Could u pls unquote me. Make my english teacher no see my blunder grin
Re: University Of Lagos (UNILAG) In Pictures by mrakeeno: 10:11am On Dec 12, 2018
ghuzy01:

Havr you been to OAU or University of Ibadan? Unilag na juat packaging.#Fact
I've been to both schools. In fact no mention OAU cos e no follow at all. UI sha make sense
Re: University Of Lagos (UNILAG) In Pictures by novelbuks(m): 10:33am On Dec 12, 2018
Ashawo school...
Re: University Of Lagos (UNILAG) In Pictures by ImaIma1(f): 1:48pm On Dec 12, 2018
okrikaboi:
Na so all naija universities fine if you use better camera grin

Especially at night
Re: University Of Lagos (UNILAG) In Pictures by Olufemiolaolu(m): 4:52pm On Dec 12, 2018
I'm proud of my Alma mater. Greatest akokite. Awesome scenery.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Universities With Wireless Internet Access / Sexual Harassment In Auchi Polytechnic: Prostitutes Assist Male Students / A Student Was Expelled From School In Kenya For Drawing This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.