Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,646 members, 7,878,879 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 08:44 AM

Rapper, Nicki Minaj Shows Off Her Skimpy Underwear In New Photo. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Rapper, Nicki Minaj Shows Off Her Skimpy Underwear In New Photo. (6387 Views)

Woman Shows Off Her Huge Breasts Popping Out Of Her Skimpy Dress (Photos) / Couple Rocks Underwear In Pre-wedding Pictures / Nicki Minaj Takes Down Her Jeans To Reveal Her Skimpy Underwear In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rapper, Nicki Minaj Shows Off Her Skimpy Underwear In New Photo. by Trendvoice: 5:15pm On Dec 11, 2018
American rapper, singer, songwriter and model, Nicki Minaj, who has divided her fans after confirming her new romance with Kenneth “Zoo” Petty, a convicted rapist and murderer has remained defiant over her new romance.

The 36-year-old rapper shared this photo of herself posing in her closet in skimpy underwear with her jeans pulled down.

‘I’m thicker than peanut butter – he nu****’ like Skippy now,’ she captioned the photo.

SEE PHOTOS :-

GIST via - https://nairatrend.com.ng/rapper-nicki-minaj-shows-off-her-skimpy-underwear-in-new-photo/

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rapper, Nicki Minaj Shows Off Her Skimpy Underwear In New Photo. by linearity: 5:18pm On Dec 11, 2018
Hmm
Re: Rapper, Nicki Minaj Shows Off Her Skimpy Underwear In New Photo. by meobizy(f): 7:23pm On Dec 11, 2018
Why do Nairalanders always post 'hmm', una no go school? If you can not put thoughts to words then please deactivate your account and stop broadcasting your ignorance.
The picture is nice. It shows whether assets are bought or natural, big booty problems remain big booty problems.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rapper, Nicki Minaj Shows Off Her Skimpy Underwear In New Photo. by Nobody: 9:10pm On Dec 11, 2018
NOT SURPRISED at all
You are already Number 4 , 6 and 10 on my special List.

NEVER marry a lady who sees herself as an OBJECT of mere satisfaction to the men.
Such ladies abound everywhere.
They lack grey matter in their crevices.
LADIES to avoid when considering marriage in order of decreasing severity include:
....hoteliers
....actresses
....waitresses
....seductress.
....air hostesss
....songstresses
....beauty Queen
....female bankers
....female marketer
....dance hall queens.
....female combatant officers
....the “it doesn’t matter ladies”.
....eye catching front desk officers.
....new generation religious choristers.
People will try to put this observation down.
Why don’t you closely observe such yourself..?
Don't say you were not warned.
Most who settled 4 such are yet to find peace of mind.
Okafor's law Is always constant
Better respect yourself !!!!

4 Likes

Re: Rapper, Nicki Minaj Shows Off Her Skimpy Underwear In New Photo. by Trendvoice: 9:21pm On Dec 11, 2018
sad
meobizy:
Why do Nairalanders always post 'hmm', una no go school? If you can not put thoughts to words then please deactivate your account and stop broadcasting your ignorance.
The picture is nice. It shows whether assets are bought or natural, big booty problems remain big booty problems.
Re: Rapper, Nicki Minaj Shows Off Her Skimpy Underwear In New Photo. by Nobody: 9:43pm On Dec 11, 2018
grin grin grin nawa
meobizy:
Re: Rapper, Nicki Minaj Shows Off Her Skimpy Underwear In New Photo. by Nobody: 9:48pm On Dec 11, 2018
meobizy:
Perhaps that's what came to mind. Simply 'Hmmm'.

1 Like

Re: Rapper, Nicki Minaj Shows Off Her Skimpy Underwear In New Photo. by slayprint: 10:04pm On Dec 11, 2018
Her body, her life.

I make 3D customized phone case please check my profile.
Re: Rapper, Nicki Minaj Shows Off Her Skimpy Underwear In New Photo. by Baddiezz(f): 10:06pm On Dec 11, 2018
linearity:
Hmm
meobizy:
Re: Rapper, Nicki Minaj Shows Off Her Skimpy Underwear In New Photo. by Makito015(m): 11:08pm On Dec 11, 2018
Fake things wey you carry
Re: Rapper, Nicki Minaj Shows Off Her Skimpy Underwear In New Photo. by Yewandequeen(f): 2:48am On Dec 12, 2018
Fake!
Re: Rapper, Nicki Minaj Shows Off Her Skimpy Underwear In New Photo. by speedyconnect3: 6:03am On Dec 12, 2018
Present generation sef don lose am cool
Re: Rapper, Nicki Minaj Shows Off Her Skimpy Underwear In New Photo. by Trendvoice: 6:47am On Dec 12, 2018
angry
speedyconnect3:
Present generation sef don lose am cool

Re: Rapper, Nicki Minaj Shows Off Her Skimpy Underwear In New Photo. by Satan66(m): 9:31am On Dec 12, 2018
I would love to have sex with this woman one day but I fear I might cum too soon.
What would a woman of such sexuality do with a man of myself.
Ah this world and standards.
Re: Rapper, Nicki Minaj Shows Off Her Skimpy Underwear In New Photo. by Trendme: 9:37am On Dec 12, 2018
Cc; lalasticlala
Re: Rapper, Nicki Minaj Shows Off Her Skimpy Underwear In New Photo. by Trendme: 11:34am On Dec 12, 2018

[quote][/quote]
Re: Rapper, Nicki Minaj Shows Off Her Skimpy Underwear In New Photo. by Nairatrend: 9:20pm On Dec 12, 2018

Re: Rapper, Nicki Minaj Shows Off Her Skimpy Underwear In New Photo. by Trendvoice: 11:30am On Dec 13, 2018

Re: Rapper, Nicki Minaj Shows Off Her Skimpy Underwear In New Photo. by XAUBulls: 9:55am On Feb 21, 2023
meobizy:
Bump... Nicely put.

(1) (Reply)

Between Guy And Lady Who Enjoy Sex More. / I Visited The Biggest Snake Farm In Nigeria And This Is What I Found (video) / Look What I Found On My Girls Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.