Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,255 members, 7,967,631 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 11:52 PM

Toyin Lawani Slams Mothers Who Are Always Complain About Their Children’s Looks - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Lawani Slams Mothers Who Are Always Complain About Their Children’s Looks (676 Views)

Toyin Lawani Slams Miracle Ikechukwu For 'Dumping' Nina On Instagram / Toyin Lawani Slams Women Who Celebrate Themselves On Father's Day / Toyin Lawani Slams Those Saying She Has An Ulterior Motive For Buying Nina A Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toyin Lawani Slams Mothers Who Are Always Complain About Their Children’s Looks by gistblogger: 9:24pm On Dec 11, 2018
Toyin Lawani, the CEO of Tiannah Empire Place, has berated mothers who are always complaining about their children’s physical attributes.

In a post shared on her IG page, Toyin said

If you don’t like the truth you will not like me, cause I always say things how they are , so you don’t like your kids legs ? You don’t like their eyes ? They are always sick and you are blaming it all on your man ??Well didnt it occur to you that your husbands head was big and his eyes are big before you married him?

I’m sure you saw all these qualities when you started dating him , didn’t you know your kids will inherit them ?‍?? most young parents nowadays are very nonchalant about a lot of things , you want to marry a man , did you Check his blood work ? So you can save your kids the several trips to the hospital and not cut their journey on earth short ? Pls we all need to stop being ignorant about some certain things so we won’t regret it in

News from Gistmore - http://gistmore.com/toyin-lawani-slams-mothers-who-are-always-complain-about-their-childrens-looks

Lalasticlala

Re: Toyin Lawani Slams Mothers Who Are Always Complain About Their Children’s Looks by gistblogger: 9:25pm On Dec 11, 2018
sad
Re: Toyin Lawani Slams Mothers Who Are Always Complain About Their Children’s Looks by IamD18: 9:41pm On Dec 11, 2018
Gone are the days when mothers loves their kids abundantly.

Mothers of this generation are nothing to write home about.
Re: Toyin Lawani Slams Mothers Who Are Always Complain About Their Children’s Looks by Tamarapetty(f): 9:51pm On Dec 11, 2018
sad true
Re: Toyin Lawani Slams Mothers Who Are Always Complain About Their Children’s Looks by Olodo24: 9:53pm On Dec 11, 2018
Toyin I do not like your legs. they're not straight
Re: Toyin Lawani Slams Mothers Who Are Always Complain About Their Children’s Looks by Nobody: 10:17pm On Dec 11, 2018
Irrespective of how a child may be birth, a mother's love for her child can't be measured. I think this lady just picked the wrong topic to trend on. That one/two even talked about how they hate their kid's deformity, it doesn't change the mother's love toward her child. So, since they talked about hating how their kids look, did they throw them away? This topic is irrelevant to me.

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani Slams Mothers Who Are Always Complain About Their Children’s Looks by Nobody: 10:41pm On Dec 11, 2018
IamD18:
Gone are the days when mothers loves their kids abundantly.

Mothers of this generation are nothing to write home about.
The unfounded postulations and generalizations you come up with about women sometimes befuddles me not to even mention the flagrant,crass and unwarranted exhibition of misogyny which typifies majority if not all of your comments.One would be left to wonder if you were really born of a woman.
I don't know where you got the fallacious notion that mothers of this generation are nothing to write home about.If that is the case with your mother,i don't have a problem with that.There are countless wonderful mothers out there who sacrifice alot to ensure they give their kids the best life can offer.Your comment is disparaging to them and the sacrifice they make for their children.When you make your daft generalizations about women,please limit them to your mother and sisters.Don't go about posting rubbish in a bid to garner cheap likes.
Thank u.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toyin Lawani Slams Mothers Who Are Always Complain About Their Children’s Looks by Immaculatesnow(m): 11:04pm On Dec 11, 2018
tongue an olosho like this thrash of a lady can't advice cool any mother when she spreads her legs for money

I want to buy a verified Nigerian Adsense

(1) (Reply)

BBNAIJA 2019 : Video Of Crowd At The Portharcourt Audition Center / This Is The Most Expensive New Car Ever Sold, Costs $19 Million (photos) / The Nigeria Rapper Mc Smoke Saying Charlie Boy Most Pay Me My Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.