Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,329 members, 7,937,008 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 10:18 AM

Fire Accident Occur At Shibiri Ojo, Lagos (photos) - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Fire Accident Occur At Shibiri Ojo, Lagos (photos) (11703 Views)

Check This Filling Station For Sale At Shibiri Lagos N120m / This Woman Lost Her Home And 2 Warehouses In Onitsha Fire Accident(photo) / Tank Farm Owned By Stallionaire On Fire In Ojo, Lagos (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fire Accident Occur At Shibiri Ojo, Lagos (photos) by Esteban8(m): 7:51am On Dec 12, 2018
FILEBE:
Ha. She didn't know who she gave the money? Ha! Jesu!
why are yhu nau southing
Re: Fire Accident Occur At Shibiri Ojo, Lagos (photos) by FILEBE(m): 7:53am On Dec 12, 2018
Esteban8:

why are yhu nau southing

I am a yoruba.
Re: Fire Accident Occur At Shibiri Ojo, Lagos (photos) by Esteban8(m): 8:01am On Dec 12, 2018
FILEBE:

I am a yoruba.
pepper just entered my eyes while reading this

1 Like

Re: Fire Accident Occur At Shibiri Ojo, Lagos (photos) by kamez(m): 8:02am On Dec 12, 2018
I stopped reading when I saw 'CEO of the food vendor'
Re: Fire Accident Occur At Shibiri Ojo, Lagos (photos) by Esteban8(m): 8:03am On Dec 12, 2018
FILEBE:

I am a yoruba.
Re: Fire Accident Occur At Shibiri Ojo, Lagos (photos) by Marcofranz(m): 8:07am On Dec 12, 2018
grin grin I don't even understand what's up there.
Re: Fire Accident Occur At Shibiri Ojo, Lagos (photos) by konkonbilo(m): 8:25am On Dec 12, 2018
The write up is actually funny and must people complain of bad English, he tried to the best of his knowledge, just enjoy the news and move on.
Re: Fire Accident Occur At Shibiri Ojo, Lagos (photos) by godwon01(m): 8:58am On Dec 12, 2018
It is my area. I heard of it from a friend. I never knew it reached this magtiitude. May God be with each and everyone of us as the year is winding up. No calamity will befall on us again IJN. Amen.
Re: Fire Accident Occur At Shibiri Ojo, Lagos (photos) by eki2000(m): 9:59am On Dec 12, 2018
Esteban8:
so she didn't save the 150k in the end. btw
the bet guy should have called fuh help before things got out of hand but instead he jappa. smh
Na only your comment I carry go for this thread.
Re: Fire Accident Occur At Shibiri Ojo, Lagos (photos) by FILEBE(m): 10:26am On Dec 12, 2018
Esteban8:

Lol. Go aWay! I no come like pepper like that o
Re: Fire Accident Occur At Shibiri Ojo, Lagos (photos) by mechanics(m): 10:44am On Dec 12, 2018
Wow, that's why it's advisable to always off the generator when refueling.
Re: Fire Accident Occur At Shibiri Ojo, Lagos (photos) by omakay(m): 11:02am On Dec 12, 2018
The OP must be an ex-student of Ilogbo-Elegba Grammar School.

The school is not far from where the incident happened.
Re: Fire Accident Occur At Shibiri Ojo, Lagos (photos) by Magnifico2000: 11:49am On Dec 12, 2018
sirsomode:
[img]https://1.bp..com/--HbuxH-viGc/XA_xjDaUFZI/AAAAAAAAA8c/mdnYg648-5oFh_B2_TFVn3Uz1if-_DTgwCLcBGAs/s400/IMG_20181211_160620.jpg[/img]

Today, fire burning live at shibiri – Ekunpa, Ojo, Lagos. The incident happens at bus stop not near to shibiri market,Unfortunately the incident occur around 3:40pm this afternoon, where as there was a Bet9ja Office and a food vendor company there, so as we all know food vendor always on cooking and they are using Gas and they also on generator, so a boy in the Bet9ja Office want to fuel their generator and he didn’t switch off the generator, so the generator catch fire with Fuel and it also affect the Food vendor who she’s also using Gas and a lot of Gas cylinder is inside the shop.

The boy who cause the victim ran inside the Bet9ja Shop then pack some laptops then ran away, the Food vendor shop catch fire immediately then everybody ran for their lives, the C.E.O of the food vendor ran inside and pack her money worth N150,000 but unfortunately she didn’t know who she gave the money.

click here to view more photos and video
https://www.naijabomnet.com.ng/2018/12/must-read-fire-accident-occur-at-shibiri-ekunpa.html

The incident happens at bus stop not near to shibiri market,Unfortunately the incident occur around 3:40pm this afternoon, where as there was a Bet9ja Office and a food vendor company there, so as we all know food vendor always on cooking and they are using Gas and they also on generator

so a boy in the Bet9ja Office want to fuel their generator and he didn’t switch off the generator, so the generator catch fire with Fuel and it also affect the Food vendor who she’s also using Gas

The boy who cause the victim ran inside the Bet9ja Shop then pack some laptops then ran away, the Food vendor shop catch fire immediately then everybody ran for their lives, the C.E.O of the food vendor ran inside and pack her money worth N150,000 but unfortunately she didn’t know who she gave the money

English is difficult o!
Re: Fire Accident Occur At Shibiri Ojo, Lagos (photos) by chii8(f): 1:03pm On Dec 12, 2018
This is just sheer careless,i just pity those food vendors around that area.
Re: Fire Accident Occur At Shibiri Ojo, Lagos (photos) by powerblaze(m): 1:18pm On Dec 12, 2018
WHOEVER WROTE THIS HAS WON THE INTERNET FOR TODAY!!! grin grin grin grin

Maybe reading the story backwards will better help me understand. chai .. undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Construction and Cost of A 6 Bedroom Duplex In Details And Pictures / Cost Of Rent Around Imo| Co-tenant / Ivory Court Xmas Sales @ 1.2m Instalment Plan Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.