Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,332 members, 7,974,418 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 01:08 AM

'osinbajo Is Lying, Adeboye Should Strip Him His Pastorship' - Reno Omokiri - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'osinbajo Is Lying, Adeboye Should Strip Him His Pastorship' - Reno Omokiri (770 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Should Learn From Pastor Enenche / Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi / Prof Yemi Osinbajo Is Not A Democrat, He Prepared My Detention Under Decree 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'osinbajo Is Lying, Adeboye Should Strip Him His Pastorship' - Reno Omokiri by Dailyhappenings: 5:18am On Dec 12, 2018
Reno Omokiri has again come out to attack the Vice President of Nigeria, Professor Yemi Osinbajo as he says Germany now feeds on Nigeria. Inhis Tweet, he advised the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, Pastor E.A Adeboye to strip him of his position as the pastor of the church if he wants to keep the integrity of RCCG.

Here is what he wrote...

"RETWEET if you know @ProfOsinbajo is lying. Nigeria that is officially the world head for extreme poverty! GO Adeboye, if you value the integrity of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, better strip this man of his pastorship before he damages the reputation of RCCG #RenosDarts"

source: https://www.musictori.com/2018/12/osinbajo-is-lying-adeboye-should-strip.html

cc: lalasticlala, mynd44, domimique

Re: 'osinbajo Is Lying, Adeboye Should Strip Him His Pastorship' - Reno Omokiri by okosodo: 5:57am On Dec 12, 2018
He has been lying since they were elected

1 Like

Re: 'osinbajo Is Lying, Adeboye Should Strip Him His Pastorship' - Reno Omokiri by WilliamsSteve: 6:06am On Dec 12, 2018
Osebajo is a mad man
dat man has done alot of evil since they were elected, i dont no why they are still keeping him as pastor
Yeye idiot

1 Like

Re: 'osinbajo Is Lying, Adeboye Should Strip Him His Pastorship' - Reno Omokiri by mikeweezy(m): 6:47am On Dec 12, 2018
political pastor accusing another political pastor
Re: 'osinbajo Is Lying, Adeboye Should Strip Him His Pastorship' - Reno Omokiri by seunmsg(m): 6:55am On Dec 12, 2018
Politics is really very silly. If not, how can an integrity deficient low life like Reno Omokry who was caught red handed impersonating Wendell Simlin still be abusing a high performing and intelligent Vice President of Nigeria? In saner climes, cretins like Reno won’t be shaping public opinion in any way but here, we grant him prime spot on Nairaland front page daily just to spew nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: 'osinbajo Is Lying, Adeboye Should Strip Him His Pastorship' - Reno Omokiri by zlantanfan: 7:12am On Dec 12, 2018
Opposition isn't madness
Re: 'osinbajo Is Lying, Adeboye Should Strip Him His Pastorship' - Reno Omokiri by Omeokachie: 7:30am On Dec 12, 2018
Lying pastor
Re: 'osinbajo Is Lying, Adeboye Should Strip Him His Pastorship' - Reno Omokiri by haladadon: 7:48am On Dec 12, 2018
RCCG is not a church, RCCG is a business.

and I don't buy what they're selling.
Re: 'osinbajo Is Lying, Adeboye Should Strip Him His Pastorship' - Reno Omokiri by lordkush: 7:54am On Dec 12, 2018
seunmsg:
Politics is really very silly. If not, how can an integrity deficient low life like Reno Omokry who was caught red handed impersonating Wendell Simlin still be abusing a high performing and intelligent Vice President of Nigeria? In saner climes, cretins like Reno won’t be shaping public opinion in any way but here, we grant him prime spot on Nairaland front page daily just to spew nonsense.
zombies don't even bother to defend the lying pastor anymore.

they now attack anyone that stand up to thier party lies.

oya go and attack Aisha buhari. She's one if Apc 's biggest critic. She has come out time and time again to sat buhari is not incharge of anything in thus country.
but you people will pretend you ain't hearing her

dirty smelly hypocrites undecided

1 Like

Re: 'osinbajo Is Lying, Adeboye Should Strip Him His Pastorship' - Reno Omokiri by MUSAPLC: 7:55am On Dec 12, 2018
That is why I celebrate my father Oyedepo, I know very well he can't be Pastor in winners, he have sold his birth Right. GO most rewake up because most of Pastor are not living up to expectations in their various offices
Re: 'osinbajo Is Lying, Adeboye Should Strip Him His Pastorship' - Reno Omokiri by Larryfest(m): 7:56am On Dec 12, 2018
Nigerian politics changes people Osinbajo isn't exempted
Re: 'osinbajo Is Lying, Adeboye Should Strip Him His Pastorship' - Reno Omokiri by Samirana360(m): 8:11am On Dec 12, 2018
priest forever according to d order of Melchizedek.....osinbajo doesn't even know what to do at this point....
am sure he will be regretting joining politics
Re: 'osinbajo Is Lying, Adeboye Should Strip Him His Pastorship' - Reno Omokiri by dokie: 9:20am On Dec 12, 2018
They want to lie their way into a second term.

I've lost all respect I have for Osinbajo, who appeared to be the only reasonable person in this admin. But alas, we now have a man fantasising on being president, and has thrown away all dignity to the bin. Osinbajo is now competing with Lai Mohammed on who is a better liar and propaganda.

I maintain that anyone supporting Buhari/Osinbajo is an enemy of Nigeria, cos the person is thinking very selfishly.

This government has done nothing to deserve a second term and has done so much to deserve being booted out. Buhari to Daura, and Osinbajo to bourdilon where he can continue his house boy work for Tinubu.
Re: 'osinbajo Is Lying, Adeboye Should Strip Him His Pastorship' - Reno Omokiri by lereinter(m): 10:29am On Dec 12, 2018
If he's stripped won't he carry his tithe away too

Reno use your brain
Re: 'osinbajo Is Lying, Adeboye Should Strip Him His Pastorship' - Reno Omokiri by beegodson: 11:13am On Dec 12, 2018
Reno, I bet you are wiser than juxtaposing politics with Religion or a person's position in his Religion, you saying that Pastor should strip him off his position in the church is rather childish and immature and laying accusations against another is evil. if you judge another; remember you are not a saint and your hate for another person will certainly not earn you favoritism.

(1) (Reply)

Jubril Of Sudan: Why Nnamdi Kanu Can't be "killed"- Ohanaeze / Chief Bisi Akande 80th Birthday / ATIKU Was Right Not To DEBATE Without Buhari — Chidi Cali

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.