Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,649 members, 7,951,715 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 09:49 PM

Power Of Love - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Power Of Love (215 Views)

What Is The Proof Of Love? / Foluke Adeboye: When You Fall Out Of Cash, Your Wife Will Fall Out Of Love / The True Power Of God - The Power Of Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Power Of Love by jonatoye(m): 8:45am On Dec 12, 2018
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~

Focus: The Power of Love

WORD FOR TODAY
When everything fails; love never fails. Where there is love there is no impossibility!!!
Scriptural Reference
"Love never fails. (1Corinthians 13:8a NKJV)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Some few years back the wife of my Pastor had an attack which kept her away from social gathering and her job for several months. It was so serious to the point that if not for faith we were tempted to give up and accept her situation as fate. My Pastor instead of becoming discouraged used the weapon of love; stood by her by bridging the gap for her in every possible way. After a while the Lord gave her permanent victory.

All I saw in the whole incident was the power of love. Where there is love there is no impossibility. I came to this conclusion because I also saw another so called man of God whose wife had similar attack like that of my pastor's wife. The first action he took was to send the wife back to her people that they should handle the case of their daughter. The condition of that woman is at present worse than when the problem started.

No matter who you are the case of your life will go from bad to worse if you are not fortunate enough to be loved when it matters.

Prayer Point
Lord! Make our lives love personified in Jesus name. Amen!!!

Main Emphasis
Love remains the most effective tool to standing strong in every facet of life!!!

Have a Lovely Wednesday!!!

(1) (Reply)

Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional / Jimmy Carter Says, Jesus Would Approve Of Gay Marriage And Abortion / Why Shame Comes.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.