Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,099 members, 7,939,439 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 05:18 AM

Blood Convenant! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Blood Convenant! (2929 Views)

She Asked Me For A Blood Convenant / Help! My 18 Year Old Sister Is In A Blood Convenant / Blood Convenant And Intimacy! Shocking! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blood Convenant! by tpia1: 10:11pm On Dec 17, 2010
190:

i dont see anytin bad in it,cos its FUN, U guys shud try it outta here

so how many have you done?
Re: Blood Convenant! by zone77(m): 12:41am On Dec 18, 2010
sumtin wey married ppl neva do even @ worst scenarios, na d tin u wan do jus cos of r/ship,
Re: Blood Convenant! by feminoble7(m): 10:02pm On Dec 18, 2010
It's amazing seeing how variously people rant against the idea of blood covenant!! I'm equally surprised to note how easily people seem to have forgotten that Sex per se,whether premarital or marital, which is one of the easiest ways people enter into blood covenant, is actually a BLOOd COVENANT!! The blood that oozes from the vagina of a lady during sexual intercourse with a man is what seals the union of the parties involved into a COVENANT!! Those that habitually make light of and abuse the good&wonderful gift of sex, which was originally intended&permitted by God, the Creator, to be practised and enjoyed only within the context of legal marriages had better have a second thought and retrace their steps except they want to continue in self-deception and disillusionment!!!
Re: Blood Convenant! by Nobody: 8:56pm On Dec 19, 2010
^^Hmmm, word! Hope s3x freaks and maniac of nl will see this!
Re: Blood Convenant! by Nobody: 3:20am On Mar 29, 2011
190:

seriously i no get JOY this period, i nid someone 2 do a blood convenant wit either male or female, abeg if u dey com bring your razor blades along,

THE TIN NO DEY WORKK, 

so how was the blood covenant?

did you drink the blood?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abuja Boys And Abuja Girls / A Story Of A Lucky Husband And Father / See Photo Of Amazing Siblings Who All Married To Mr A(how Cute)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.