Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,316 members, 7,943,772 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 12:47 AM

Can I Give You Dollars? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Can I Give You Dollars? (268 Views)

If I Give You 1M As Capital, Can You Deliver 200k Monthly? / Introducing The Secret That Prints You Dollars Daily / Should I Give My Oga The N1.3M I Saved From His Business Or Do I Keep It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can I Give You Dollars? by peterpro(m): 9:10am On Dec 12, 2018
Hey,

Who wouldn't want $3,729 in passive income every single month?

Everyone wants that.

That’s $1,361,085.00 you’d make per year… sitting at home… or on the beach… or at a coffee shop… or wherever you want.

The thing is, most people don’t ever make the kind of money they want (or deserve).

And that’s because the way you need to make cash on the Internet has changed.

Lots of people struggle for years… some for over a decade just trying to make this “online lifestyle” a reality.

Unfortunately, they never had any real… LASTING success.
And that’s why a I am introducing FOREX TO YOU FROM A COMPANY THAT’S TRUSTED INTERNATIONALLY and has been created revealing exactly how to make $3,729 easily and simply.
Without programming skills… without selling skills… and without even having a product.

This isn't like anything you've ever seen before.
In fact, even legendary forex trader are using these same tactics to consistently rake in the millions of dollars in cash like clockwork.
Folks like Christopher Terry,

Listen, I’m literally going to give you the keys to the kingdom… if you don’t see ANY value on this I’d be shocked.

Register at https://www.iMarketsLive.com/Peterpro
Reserve a spot for yourself HERE!
Protea Hotel Ikeja Select
2 Assibifi Road, Agidingbi, Ikeja
Date: 15/12/2018
Text: “I WILL ATTEND” TO 08117912230
Time: 11 AM PROMPT
Register for this masterclass right now.

I promise, you’ll get more actionable strategies to earn more cash than any book… webinar or school has ever taught you.

Cheers
P.S. There are hundreds of people who've seen results using what I will show you.
If this strategy didn't work… I wouldn't be able to show you all the winning case studies for you to see on the masterclass.
And… it’s the ONLY thing really helping newbies scale and grow their forex business faster than ever before.
Don’t miss out - Text: “I WILL ATTEND” TO 08117912230
See you there!!!

Re: Can I Give You Dollars? by success1smyn(m): 9:22am On Dec 12, 2018
and how does $3729 a month equal $1361085 a year

(1) (Reply)

MAX Okada Among The Top 5 Of The Next Generation Of Digital Change Makers / Please Share Your Experience From Shopping On Aliexpress! / Check This Site Out If You Are Struggling With Finance.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.