Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,140 members, 7,977,283 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 02:52 AM

APC Hate Igbos In Lagos - Jimi Agbaje Of The PDP - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Hate Igbos In Lagos - Jimi Agbaje Of The PDP (22668 Views)

Junaid Mohammed: My First Wife Is An Igbo Woman, I Don't Hate Igbos / Jimi Agbaje wins Lagos PDP Governorship Primary / Lagos: 2019 Jimi Agbaje Joins Governorship Race (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Hate Igbos In Lagos - Jimi Agbaje Of The PDP by olajide8(m): 10:09pm On Dec 12, 2018
Ugosample:

I meant competence

it's an auto correct

You can never know who is competent, if you haven't worked with the person- the person may be intelligent book wise - but still not competent enough to running a small bookshop business - if all professors were competent or certification was the right measure for competence, which I guess you are referring to - we wouldn't have one single problem in nigeria because we have the highest number of professors in the World, talk less of Doctors of letters or PH.d holders - we wouldn't even have to bother ourselves in looking for people to run our public institutions

1 Like

Re: APC Hate Igbos In Lagos - Jimi Agbaje Of The PDP by adam4success(m): 10:13pm On Dec 12, 2018
Earthbound:
Uncle Jimi, I know you will still try again in 2023.
u wicked ooo
Re: APC Hate Igbos In Lagos - Jimi Agbaje Of The PDP by kotv: 10:43pm On Dec 12, 2018
richie9093:

I knew your sentiments will make you oblivious to the points of my reply so I highlight them out for you here.

1) Agbaje is running against Sanwo-olu in Lagos State. Sanwo has never for once whipped up tribal sentiments. He has never disregarded Igbo people. if you say Agbaje was referring to 2015, Sanwo-olu didn't campaign in 2015, so how can you blame Sanwo for that? if Na Ambode JK dey run against now, you for get talk.

2) Where did Igbos ever report that they faced harassment in Lagos only because they were Igbo? where? Bring links of news reporting this otherwise you're a stone faced liar. If you want to talk about where shops were demolished to make way for road construction, Igbos alone weren't the victim. Never were there the sole victim.

3) Let me make it clear to you, where in any states of the South South that an Igbo man came from Abia, Anambra, Enugu etc to hold political posts? Where? After all, There are sizeable amount of Igbos in that region too.

Truth is, if any Igbo want to run for office in Lagos, it's a privilege and not a right. Never a right. You are even talking as if if a Yoruba man wants to run for office in Ebonyi, Igbo people would agree.

Abeg, commot for here joor with your victim mentality! You talk of ethnic hatred like that same hatred isn't embedded in Igbo people too.

A very close friend of mine, liberal person, just came back from Orlu in Imo state for some work. He never believed how Igbo people in that community treated him because he wasn't an indegene, yet alone Igbo. But you are here trying to paint Igbo people as saints with no hint of ethnic bias and prejudice in their blood. Mtschew!

If you want the truth here it is. ignore it if you want. I'm done squabbling with you.

Why am I not shocked. When pointed out the discrepancy and the lack of liberalism from Yoruba unlike what you all have decieved us and yourselves with automatically the person is Igbo to you people. In the beginning, Yoruba ignorance and low tolerance of anyone you all view as not the main tribes surprised me but not anymore. Social media exposed alot. I'm starting to get use to you all poor mentality. I'm not Igbo. I know you people like only Igbos addressing you and your discrepancy but, unfortunately for you, I have eyes, I can see and I'm human just like you so I'm going to say what's on mind despite very likely your grandiose thought that only those who are main and have higher population can address your shortcomings. As far as I'm concerned Yoruba population means absolutely nothing to me. You all are in the same huddle as my people so yes, I will say my thoughts.

1. Did Agbaje address Sanwu-olu or was he addressing APC which is the party Sanwu-olu running on? So because Sanwu-olu may not have used tribalism as of yet, noone should point out that APC is a ethnic bigot party who uses hate and tribalism as campaign? Agbaje should not point even though every aspect of APC shows it. That's the logical liberalism of yoruba is it according to you?

2. https://www.nairaland.com/1209800/enough-oppression-injustice-against-igbo
https://www.nairaland.com/718288/umeh-urges-jonathan-save-igbo
https://www.nairaland.com/2239278/guber-poll-oba-lagos-reads
https://www.nairaland.com/2846885/tears-lagos-demolishes-oshodi-market
https://www.nairaland.com/1406959/lagos-labels-spare-parts-dealers-security
https://www.nairaland.com/944934/paramo-investment-threatens-revoke-ladipo
And many more

3. Chisom Dike is a representative in River State but family from Abia state. I have equally heard Ejiogu is from SE, I'm not sure how true that is but according to Etche people I know claims he was born and raised in etche but family is from SE plus Wike have appointed several Igbos in his administration despite Yorubas attempt to color him as a bigot. I'm very positive, in other SS state it's the same way but isn't highlighted because noone cares. Noone cares what ethnicity a politician is in SS as long as you do your job as descripted. Despite APC BMC despite attempt to accuse ss having a bigotry aspect of my son. The only set that follows that mentality is ironically, the three main tribes that decieve themselves that their population means anything. This is the reason why Nigeria is not developing because the self imposed majority are so tribally backwards.

Where did I state or imply Igbos are saints? Do me the favor of highlighting exactly where I stated or implied that? As usual, avoidance of shortcomings because others display your shortcomings.
Re: APC Hate Igbos In Lagos - Jimi Agbaje Of The PDP by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jan 17, 2019
Melian:
I don't know if apc hates igbos in lagos and I couldn't care less. All I know is I HATE igbos.

shame on you, shame on your generation, oloriburuku
Re: APC Hate Igbos In Lagos - Jimi Agbaje Of The PDP by Meliian(f): 3:55pm On Jan 17, 2019
amhelpless:

shame on you, shame on your generation, oloriburuku

Ko ni da fun e ati baba baba baba n la e. Oloriburuku omo to dabi nkan ti won fi n gbon idoti. Omo ale ti won ti sasi. Omo gutter jati jati. Iwo ti o ni ri ola. Keep trolling o. You're too small for me. By the time I'm done with you ehn, there wouldn't be any hope left of your destiny.
Re: APC Hate Igbos In Lagos - Jimi Agbaje Of The PDP by raumdeuter: 2:59pm On Mar 07, 2019
This is the ethnic baiter Jimi Agbaje

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Told Atiku What To Do Then To Resolve PDP Crisis, But... – Fayose / Buhari Seeks Approval To Pay N413b Subsidy Claims / Aisha Buhari Was Received In The UK By Ogah (Mrs)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.