Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,658 members, 7,979,232 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 12:56 AM

Two Worlds - Episode 3 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Two Worlds - Episode 3 (341 Views)

Two Worlds Meet At The Lagos Oriental Hotel. / Two Worlds - Episode 8 / Two Worlds - Episode 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Two Worlds - Episode 3 by Jameskyrian(m): 10:09am On Dec 12, 2018
*Two worlds - Episode 3*

❤❤❤�‍♂�‍♂�‍♂�‍♂

_only love can melt the hardest of heart_

I am fully dressed for my first date with the Senator’s daughter Amanda. Earlier that day I had gone to the akara woman with the hope of seeing Amara but had to wait for about an hour without seeing her. Her mom said she really works so hard and wouldn’t return until she sells everything. I, out of my generosity bought almost everyone I saw around there akara and this woman was so happy because she ended up selling all her akara and was ready to leave for the day with the intention of returning to continue that night.

I left without seeing Amara. But I was glad I did help her mom sell all her akara. Amanda had called earlier to ask that we had dinner in a very expensive restaurant that night by 7pm. My dad and mom were aware and were very happy because they loved her so much. My sisters brought me the latest designer suits. It was only my cousin sister that would not smile because she didn’t really like Amanda. In her opinion she is a very flamboyant and authoritative person.

Continue reading on the link below

�� � � � � � � � � �

https://jkcyno.com/2018/12/12/two-worlds-episode-3/

(1) (Reply)

Resolutions Takes Guts: A Loser's Guide To Muddle Through 2019 / Do I Need To Spell This Out / Dark Room - Episode 12

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.