Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,140 members, 7,880,576 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 09:27 PM

BUSTED!!! Ayourb Tweets From Jide Sanwoolu's Twitter Account - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BUSTED!!! Ayourb Tweets From Jide Sanwoolu's Twitter Account (657 Views)

Jimi Agbaje And Jide Sanwoolu Pictured Together In Church On New Year Day (pics) / Dele Momodu Reacts As Jide Sanwoolu Joins Governorship Race In Lagos / Ambode Faces Impeachment As 57 LG Chairmen Endorse Jide Sanwoolu For Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BUSTED!!! Ayourb Tweets From Jide Sanwoolu's Twitter Account by three: 11:00am On Dec 12, 2018
According to this tweep @Ayourb Ayobami Oyawolo mistakingly tweeted from APC Gubernatorial Candidate Babajide Sanwoolu's account.

It appears @Ayourb is the main handler or one of the handlers of the @jidesanwoolu account!

https://twitter.com/dondekojo/status/1072764074512039936?s=19

1 Like

Re: BUSTED!!! Ayourb Tweets From Jide Sanwoolu's Twitter Account by Sprumbabafather: 11:00am On Dec 12, 2018
When you have a governorship candidate who is an illiterate.

1 Like

Re: BUSTED!!! Ayourb Tweets From Jide Sanwoolu's Twitter Account by dunkem21(m): 11:05am On Dec 12, 2018
cheesy If I talk wetin dey my mind eh grin
Re: BUSTED!!! Ayourb Tweets From Jide Sanwoolu's Twitter Account by Righteousness89(m): 11:05am On Dec 12, 2018
This one Weak me
Re: BUSTED!!! Ayourb Tweets From Jide Sanwoolu's Twitter Account by Corrinthians(m): 11:07am On Dec 12, 2018
This happens all the time with social media account handlers of celebrities, corporations, government agencies, politicians, etc. cheesy

The other day, the official handle of Samsung Nigeria was caught tweeting using an iPhone. grin

So I don't even understand the "busted" part of this, like he did something wrong or broke the law or denied sometime back he isn't the handler of the account. undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BUSTED!!! Ayourb Tweets From Jide Sanwoolu's Twitter Account by DWJOBScom(m): 11:19am On Dec 12, 2018
A cabal really wants to have Lagos and they may BUT they can be stopped by your votes and I. Should they win at the polls via rigging we will head to the court with our evidence.

Horrible people
Even the selective primary that selected him wasn’t without horror tales
Re: BUSTED!!! Ayourb Tweets From Jide Sanwoolu's Twitter Account by seunmsg(m): 11:21am On Dec 12, 2018
So, what is the big deal if Ayourb is handling Sanwo-olu's social media accounts?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BUSTED!!! Ayourb Tweets From Jide Sanwoolu's Twitter Account by Racoon(m): 11:27am On Dec 12, 2018
Humn! Nkan mbe! Eni ti won ti fi ori e gba paro.
Re: BUSTED!!! Ayourb Tweets From Jide Sanwoolu's Twitter Account by three: 1:55pm On Dec 12, 2018
Corrinthians:
This happens all the time with social media account handlers of celebrities, corporations, government agencies, politicians, etc. cheesy

The other day, the official handle of Samsung Nigeria was caught tweeting using an iPhone. grin

So I don't even understand the "busted" part of this, like he did something wrong or broke the law or denied sometime back he isn't the handler of the account. undecided

You're conversant with social media account protocol for celebrities et al.

In many instances and to distinguish between tweets a disclaimer is made viz tweets by BOS are signed BOS...

Where such is not done it is assumed that the handlers of the account intend that the content be read as coming from the principal account holder.

Hence, 'busted'
Re: BUSTED!!! Ayourb Tweets From Jide Sanwoolu's Twitter Account by Magalan: 2:07pm On Dec 12, 2018
One word... incompetence.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking : Akinlade Indicted in Revenue Fraud / PDP Vice Presidential Candidate Peter Obi Begs EFCC To Probe Him / Midwest State And The Future Of Nigerian Federalism.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.