Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,809 members, 7,952,289 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 01:16 PM

Friendly Advice To Prospective Husbands - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Friendly Advice To Prospective Husbands (385 Views)

A Friendly Advice On Divorce From A Lawyer. / I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic / Lady On Facebook Has Revealed Why Your Husbands Eye Beautiful Girls Like Her! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Friendly Advice To Prospective Husbands by eaddyboy: 12:16pm On Dec 12, 2018
From: Allison Hyacintho; A Facebook Relationship and Marriage Counsellor. An Extract from His Page.

This is just a friendly advice to single men who are tight fisted. Or to say it more commonly, men who are very very very stingy. Please take a quick minute to read this before you get married, and after it is digested, do well to make the practice effort. Trust me, following this blueprint will keep your marriage from drowning.

Look, every husband must know how to give. It's not an option for you at all, giving must be your hobby. In other for you to maintain your God ordained call as the leader and shepherd of your home, you must know how to give to your wife. Not just your love, time, energy, prayers and commitment, you must also know how to give your resources too. It's just one of the fundamental principles of a happy marriage -- giving.

God understands this principle perfectly. Want to know what the Lord did for you in Eden before you were even formed? He gave to your wife Eve on your behalf. God understands the principle of giving as the head of the house so much that He didn't need to ask your permission to do it, He took from you, and gave to your wife. Wondering what God gave to your wife on your behalf? Your RIB!

Right from the belly of Eden you have started giving. Giving is a part of your makeup as a man. This is why when most men say it is not in their nature to give I wonder what nature they are talking about, definitely cannot be the nature of God, because Our God is a super super giver.
I hope you saw that? It's in Genesis 2. God has started the giving for you, so you have no excuse not to give. The moment you find the right woman through the leading of the Holy Spirit, release your hands and bless her with your resources as much as your love.

If you have a tightfisted attitude, or if you have the spirit of greed inside you, here are a few ways you can loose yourself from that demon even as you are asking the Holy Spirit for divine help:
# Start taking responsibility for some pretty things in your family. I'm talking about helping your parents cut down some Bills. Like paying for the gas when you notice it is running out. Paying the light bill. Subscribing the family cable TV. You know, take on petty responsibilities like these to train yourself to become open fisted. It builds your mind and maturity as well, making you conscious of the family responsibilities waiting for you when you get married. The moment you start getting used to saving and planning for these things unconsciously, you have started to win.

# Give to friends for no reason. Look, train yourself to open your hands. One day just take your colleagues out to a nearby pizza spot and order them a regular. Especially the female friends in your circle, buy them things for no reason. Sometimes after church service ends, take your friends to the church cafeteria and buy them lunch. You are training yourself to release. Your friends may not understand your gesture, but inside you know you are rehearsing for your marriage, you are getting rid of greed.

I am a giver! Oh shoot I love to give. But even with my giving, I still ask some of my female friends what their shoe size and favourite colours are, I just want to know, so when I come across a nice bracelet in that colour I would remember to buy it as a gift for that friend, knowing they would love it. Am training myself to store important Information about people, which will in turn help me never to forget my wife's important dates or details too. Learn this sir.

Some men says they love to give, and buy stuff for their woman. But their primary challenge is that they forget alot. They don't remember to buy anything when they are out. Usually the first question I ask these men in return is; okay, I believe you always forget to buy, so what is her shoe size? And her favourite colour in jeans?
Usually they don't know. They just sit there looking at me lost. And it gets me wondering, If you don't know her shoe size and favourite colour how then will you remember to buy her anything? Atleast start with one task at a time, start with the knowing about her kind of things. If you know she loves blue heels, it will be difficult for you to miss it at the store. The moment you come across a blue shoe it registers on your mind that someone special would love to have one. And even if you cannot get her the shoes, at least it will help you remember to buy her something else, something small.

You have a giving nature sir. God started the giving for you in Eden, learn how to open your hand hand release.
Dear Eve, this will bless you too if you can practice it. Your giving also started in Eden, can you remember who you gave the precious apple to?
# toolateforyourmarriagetofail
# confessionsofagoodman # allisonhyacintho
Re: Friendly Advice To Prospective Husbands by Holumhidey(m): 12:49pm On Dec 12, 2018
u like to give abi? ok, give me a follow on my profile,....

(1) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Broke My Heart, I Need Advise. (Chronicle Of ZaddySuSu) / Man Shows How He Was Played By A "Chipotle" Lady / How Do I Get A Girl To Like Me? Follow This Golden Rule!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.