Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,450 members, 7,881,591 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 01:16 AM

“men Only Cheat When Their Woman Is Lacking In The Bedroom” – Twitter User - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “men Only Cheat When Their Woman Is Lacking In The Bedroom” – Twitter User (411 Views)

Why Do Women Crave To Cheat When Hurt By Their Man / "Men Only Cheat When Their Woman Is Lacking In The Bedroom" - Twitter User Blame / I Plan To Cheat When I Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“men Only Cheat When Their Woman Is Lacking In The Bedroom” – Twitter User by memez: 12:24pm On Dec 12, 2018
A Twitter user identified as @216Midas on the platform, has said that women are the reason why men cheat and he proceeded to highlight the ways women make men cheat.

Men only cheat when their woman is lacking in the bedroom. Women who get cheated on need to question where they went wrong. Men are naturally loyal to anyone who proves themselves worthy., he wrote.

He added:

Women don’t take enough accountability when they get cheated on. It’s not always the man’s fault, a lot of times the woman simply deserved to be cheated on.

See more here - http://gistmore.com/men-only-cheat-when-their-woman-is-lacking-in-the-bedroom-twitter-user

Lalasticlala mynd44

Re: “men Only Cheat When Their Woman Is Lacking In The Bedroom” – Twitter User by memez: 12:24pm On Dec 12, 2018
Cc; Lalasticlala
Re: “men Only Cheat When Their Woman Is Lacking In The Bedroom” – Twitter User by Nobody: 12:26pm On Dec 12, 2018
really true
Re: “men Only Cheat When Their Woman Is Lacking In The Bedroom” – Twitter User by dollytino4real(f): 12:28pm On Dec 12, 2018
end of year lies
Re: “men Only Cheat When Their Woman Is Lacking In The Bedroom” – Twitter User by IamD18: 12:38pm On Dec 12, 2018
The only partner a man owe his loyalty and faithfulness is his wife. That's why I always frown at men cheating on their wives.

As for girlfriends; They have no right to complain when cheated on because they are nothing but sexual-objects and trash-cans created by God for men to dispose their sperms when Hot.

You are condemned and deserve no respect from a man if you are a non-virgin without a husband.
Re: “men Only Cheat When Their Woman Is Lacking In The Bedroom” – Twitter User by Holumhidey(m): 12:41pm On Dec 12, 2018
who am i?
Re: “men Only Cheat When Their Woman Is Lacking In The Bedroom” – Twitter User by Nobody: 12:42pm On Dec 12, 2018
using lies to end this year.. No p. ride on. waitiiii did he say "naturally" lipsrsealed
Re: “men Only Cheat When Their Woman Is Lacking In The Bedroom” – Twitter User by Nobody: 12:43pm On Dec 12, 2018
IamD18:
The only partner a man owe his loyalty and faithfulness is his wife. That's why I always frown at men cheating on their wives.

As for girlfriends; They have no right to complain when cheated on because they are nothing but sexual-objects and trash-cans created by God for men to dispose their sperms when Hot.

You are condemned and deserve no respect from a man if you are a non-virgin without a husband.
your are bitter. Pele
Re: “men Only Cheat When Their Woman Is Lacking In The Bedroom” – Twitter User by Annie55: 12:51pm On Dec 12, 2018
Someone will just wake up and the only thing that will hungry him is to say rubbish.
Some men are just not monogamous, so no amount of perfection (if there's anything like that) will make them stay.

Don't go blaming it on women. It goes both ways.

Rather than cheat, freaking break up, except you're married of course. You need higher powers for that.
Re: “men Only Cheat When Their Woman Is Lacking In The Bedroom” – Twitter User by bdchange(m): 1:44pm On Dec 12, 2018
IamD18:

I totally agree with your first paragraph. I believe men cheat for just one reason alone... And that is because they can not control their sexual urge. If you find a man that can control his, then he won't cheat on you. You can take that to the bank

(1) (Reply)

Most Funny Sez With A Kaki Man / Guys, What's The 'stupidest' Thing Your Love For A Girl Made You Do? / Singer Adekunle Gold Reacts To Rape Case In Lekki.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.