Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,326 members, 7,971,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 02:17 AM

[video | Audio] Badmandecent - L.I.F.E - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / [video | Audio] Badmandecent - L.I.F.E (425 Views)

I F*cked Yo Baby Mama & Played ‘fortnite’ With Yo Son” – Soulja Boy Shades Tyga / 'I F*ck With Wizkid Because He Beats His Records' - Tiwa Says, Releases Sexy Pix / Tiwa Savage To Wizkid: "That Is Why I F@ck With You Lion" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[video | Audio] Badmandecent - L.I.F.E by johnovye: 1:07pm On Dec 12, 2018
OLUFUNSO, Decent IG-(Iam_decent) TWT-(BADMANDECENT), From Ikale, Ilaje, Ese-odo of Ondo State. Studied Geography and planning sciences (GPS) at Adekunle Ajasin University Akungba Akoko,(AAUA) Ondo State.
The Masterkraft affiliated artist and CDQ backup singer teamed up with Killertunes-(MANYA)+(MOTIGBANA)+(FAKELOVE)+(YEBA) to produce this masterclass evergreen single titled L.I.F.E- BADMANDECENT a true inspirational and streetwise jam that could inspire your hustle.
The video was directed by Dir.K, The next rated cinematographer of the year.

Listen and share your honest reviews through the link below.
https://www.nairalogic.com.ng/2018/12/video-audio-badmandecent-life.html

(1) (Reply)

“I Told You Not To Let These Girls Sleepover” – Davido Reacts To Video Of Peruzz / Meet The Real-life Vampires / Rita Ora And Idris Elba Visit Sick Children In Santa Outfits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.