Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,398 members, 7,944,036 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 10:22 AM

4 Ways Not To Forget What You Studied - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 4 Ways Not To Forget What You Studied (419 Views)

Post Your Alma Mater And The Course You Studied / Do You Like The Course You Studied In University Or Polytechnic? / What Is The Most Useless Subject You Studied In Your Undergraduate Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

4 Ways Not To Forget What You Studied by starryadmin: 3:34pm On Dec 12, 2018
There are practical ways for you not to forget what you studied.

It can be painful when in the middle of an exam, in a split second, everything you have on your brain just disappears.

I’m talking about the problem of forgetfulness during an exam. Chances are, you have been a victim before and you know how it feels whenever it happened.

It is possible for you to clear your papers in just one seating. Here are four things which will help you to achieve that by retaining what you learned.

• READ OUT YOUR MATERIALS OF STUDY LOUD ENOUGH SO AS TO HEAR YOURSELF: research has shown that the act of reading and speaking text aloud is a more effective way to remember information than reading it silently or just hearing it read aloud. the dual effect of both speaking and hearing helps encode the memory more strongly.

• SHARE WHAT YOU ALREADY KNOW WITH OTHERS AND TEACH THEM: I call this the number one secret of learning not to forget. If you will not keep to yourself but share with your fellow students on our Telegram Study Platform, the things you learned, then you’re unlocking one of the greatest secret of exams success. All through my years in the when I was preparing for exams, I used this method and I came out with good results. In fact, I had a friend who wasn’t that good in his study, but as a result of combined studies, (I was actually teaching him everything I knew) he too came out with very good results.

• DO REGULAR EXERCISE: regular exercise is not only healthy for your physical body but also for your brain. Physical exercise will help sharpen your mind, boost your brain power and help you stay motivated and in high spirit. Your ability to retain more information on your memory is more apparent when you engaged in regular exercises.

· STUDY WITH VIDEO LECTURES: Video lectures are unarguably today, the most effective ways to learn, especially to prepare for an exam. Video Lectures afford you the opportunity to learn using a combination of two of your most powerful senses of learning, namely: your visuals and your hearing. Besides, it is mobile, you can learn as you go on your mobile devices. It’s zero stressful as you won’t need all the hassles of transportation to class room lectures. All you need is just to listen and watch the videos at your most convenient time.

The above points may not be new to you but as far as success in your CITN exam is concern, they must not be ignored. Just yesterday, I was reading a book and I came to a portion which says that “In life, some things are optional while some things are a necessity. The author defined necessity as “A requirement for life,” for you to fully explore the opportunities in the taxation industry, passing your CITN exams and becoming chartered is a necessity.

P.S. It can be very embarrassing and as well painful, when suddenly what you know, escapes your mind right in the middle of an exam. But here you have the secret that will handle the problem for you once and for all. Make effective use of these secrets and your success is assured.

P.P.S. Imagine how you will feel when at the end of this coming CITN exam, you come out in flying colors by simply obeying these simple rules. I think the joy of accomplishment and the excitement of victory will be worth all the effort.

Do you have any Question to ask then
Call : 07038174484, 08023428420

1 Like

Re: 4 Ways Not To Forget What You Studied by Nobody: 3:47pm On Dec 12, 2018
q

(1) (Reply)

STUDY IN UK,USA,CANADA / West Africa Examination Council (WAEC) GCE Timetable For 2019 Is Out / Adekunle Ajasin University 2018/2019 School Fees Payment Schedule.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.