Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,851 members, 7,886,284 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 07:31 AM

Ike Ekweremadu Visits Orji Uzor Kalu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ike Ekweremadu Visits Orji Uzor Kalu (36026 Views)

Ike Ekweremadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu With Some Igbo Leaders / Ekweremadu Visits Scene Of Enugu Accident; Mourns Victims (Photos) / Ike Ekweremadu Visits Governor Umahi At His Home For Christmas. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Visits Orji Uzor Kalu by imam07: 7:40am On Dec 13, 2018
goshee:
we hate Okoroawusa because of his bad governance. he's like a typical Awusa man who'd enrich himself and his immediate family while impoverishing others to always control them. such doesn't succeed down here in the south east. every body here na oga on his own, no emperor, no rankadede, no Oloye, no alhaji and no jagaban of any kind.
So u ibos can hate a man who does this to his people. I cant believe dis. So why do u ibos supporting saraki against d people of kwara state despite knowing saraki did worst things in kwara dan okorocha. U want ur own suffering to end and u want suffering in kwara to continue? This is selfishness u know dat.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Visits Orji Uzor Kalu by Champele(m): 2:03pm On Dec 13, 2018
Corrupt people the South East are suffering from. I don't like them
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Visits Orji Uzor Kalu by goshee: 2:53pm On Dec 13, 2018
imam07:
So u ibos can hate a man who does this to his people. I cant believe dis. So why do u ibos supporting saraki against d people of kwara state despite knowing saraki did worst things in kwara dan okorocha. U want ur own suffering to end and u want suffering in kwara to continue? This is selfishness u know dat.
why do you mention saraki and you skip Tinubu what has saraki done that tinubu hasn't done times 2? hypocrisy is the hallmark of APC and their supporters.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Visits Orji Uzor Kalu by imam07: 4:04pm On Dec 13, 2018
goshee:
why do you mention saraki and you skip Tinubu what has saraki done that tinubu hasn't done times 2? hypocrisy is the hallmark of APC and their supporters.
My friend,get dis straight. I talk of wht directly concern me because kwara is my state. Saraki is my problem not tinubu. Follow all my post and u will know i dont poke nose on what is not directly concern me. Is tinubu d one owing me and my people salaries?
I dont know why people bring in tinubu wen i let u know am kwara.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'Revolution Now' Protest By Sowore: Reactions On Twitter / Pictures Of The Bad Leadership In Abia State(aba) / Spray Naira Notes, Go To Jail - CBN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.